Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (54087 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2009
i change ma mind! hao bout nao! tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2009
naw? y naw? u sure u no b pir8?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2009
naaa! in about 2minz for 2minz . . . deal? wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2009
Oya put the picshure, naaa! kiss
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2009
itz dr now!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2009
MM, i got a mting in 5mins. ll b back wt d piks then cry grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2009
well, tymz up! tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2009
Ele to sure, now I got an idea what u look like! wink Nice hips, correct attack. . . more comments 2 come! tongue

@ Goodass: abeg nor put that ur oloju ba nderu bomo mi picture oooh! tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2009
@ okan
u tink say i b ojuju-calabr lyk u? cheesy
barawo!

@ MM
mting startz @ 1pm
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2009
goodass:

@ okan
u tink say i b ojuju-calabr lyk u? cheesy
barawo!

Olodo, nobody fine rish me 4 ya village! tongue

@ Topic: Oloju nla! tongue who knows whether hin dey smoke indo sef? grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2009
Okanran:

Ele to sure, now I got an idea what u look like! wink Nice hips, correct attack. . . more comments 2 come! tongue

hehe!! anx! wink tongue

goodass:

@ MM
mting startz @ 1pm

get going! wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2009
@ okan
villa ke? awa ti po ju yen lo. ko soro.file!

@ MM
na ur eye no let me go; e dey tel me 'cum-n-do' wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2009
Shey, na inside meeting u dey type all this one, ehn?

@ Topic: Uglyass! tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2009
goodass:

@ MM
na ur eye no let me go; e dey tel me 'cum-n-do' wink

hehe! kuro jo. . . tongue

@ topic

err. . . tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2009
mting postpond til idk lemme get 1 from FB, post it here n remove
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2009
Why am i not surprised?? shocked grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2009
Look at her enjoying the beach atmosphere cry cry cry sad sad
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2009
Yes ooo, u still eating SNOW?? shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Looking cool wink
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2009
Nah but still cold.

@ post

Have u ever heard of "Picture Rotation"? bush girl
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2009
LOL!!!!!, nahhh u be ma mentor in that regard so yeah go figure, super bush man, tongue cool

U be feeling like a villin' oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by D1KeleVra(m): 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2009
Just like fine wine.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2009
Awwwwww, thanks baby, how u been naa??

Hes cool like that i guess wink cool cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by D1KeleVra(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2009
Been good, been good! Guess i can't ask the same question cos ur looking good.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2009
Awww thanks much yet again, u far too kind. . . . wink cheesy

Nice guy, real nice!!!! wink cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by cescky(m): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2009
sweet girl! . . . . .and edible as well grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2009
Not you - get the f?!k outta here, but yes, dat toyosi is edible true true.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Emeka72(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2009
Can't see
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2009
undecided
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2009
am beginning to wonder if you are human. . . .or just a teddy bear, or cupid or a sign-post.

Put up ur pix. angry tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2009
Hhehe!! Wonderer! tongue twas there earlier. . . . yu misd it! embarassed tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2009
Oya put it again lemme see. . . . .
am waiting ooo sad
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2009
hehe!! wa pe nbe! tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (100)

Re: The Last Person Post Win! / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now? / ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.