Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,109 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This (52499 Views)

Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by LEvuls(m): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2015
Wara abou TORCH n FELLO ....is that one not part of deceiving
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 20, 2015
Im sorry Op but that list is nonsense just read the whole thing ..

How does having fresh skin decieve girls like where do u get these things from.. Op that list u pulled it out from ur lipsrsealed
Because any girl that gets deceived by that lol u can keep them .
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by damseyl(f): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2015
...So you think I will like you if you are not clean, you don't smell good, bored etc ??

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Mhizkel(f): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2015
jotax:

That's true!
So what then moves u?
MONEY?
Why do you guys always thinks the only thing girls are after is money? Truth be told, money is necessary and important...But i don't allow other people's money take control of me
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2015
So talking is deciveing
Lol ahh kids aye

Lol i hope you aint following this list too @ lalasticlala wink
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Slimzjoe(m): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yea it doesn't...Except if i like the person naturally..but if don't, there's nothing he is gonna do that will move me!Even if he has millions...

Typical naija gal Brag *Yawns*
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by DanceVille: 8:46am On Apr 20, 2015
Hmm! Maybe, can you plz expatiate more about dat..
Darkrebel666:
~ I don't get how all these add up to being deceitful.
They are just normal acts..

Do you expect guys to look rough and untidy?. .if not then how does looking neat or wearing ironed clothes or perfumes translate to being deceitful..
so smiling is a deceitful act?
Walking slow?
.you are confused.
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Mhizkel(f): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2015
DanceVille:
Hmmm...Didn't trust Ya!
I don't need ya trust either...Just my sincere contribution to ur thread
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 20, 2015
falconey:

I am here to gossip

Lol as usual

Ronald4lif get ur butt ere lol grin
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:

I don't need ya trust either...Just my sincere contribution to ur thread

Look lol uve got an opinion give it .. Dont apologise for how u think .. If Op didnt want honest answers and diversed views he wont create thread or topic.. So to hell with who ever dont like it .. ;Dquut defending it kiss
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Mhizkel(f): 8:50am On Apr 20, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Typical naija gal Brag *Yawns*
You don't even know the meaning of 'brag'...I can see you are yawning so you had better go back to sleep!

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by DanceVille: 8:50am On Apr 20, 2015
Huh! Didn't knw it's nonsense, though I drafted this list due to many experiences been shared to me by frnds of mine.
Because they do this to attract and deceive their babe..Though it myt d list myt sounds stupid buh for me, I guess dat's d truth..Though, I do some stuffs like dat buh not dat much....
Lala247:
Im sorry Op but that list is nonsense just read the whole thing ..

How does having fresh skin decieve girls like where do u get these things from.. Op that list u pulled it out from ur lipsrsealed
Because any girl that gets deceived by that lol u can keep them .
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2015
Cutehector:
Am very guilty of number 6.... My very good bait!!!
nr show urself 4 here o
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by lalasticlala(m): 8:51am On Apr 20, 2015
Lala247:
So talking is deciveing
Lol ahh kids aye

Lol i hope you aint following this list too @ lalasticlala wink
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by DanceVille: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2015
I sight you Boss @lalasticlala...
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by lalasticlala(m): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2015
DanceVille:
I sight you Boss @lalasticlala...

Na lala247 drag me come here...lol

3 Likes

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 20, 2015
lalasticlala:

Na lala247 drag me come here...

Yes now think this topic Would interest ppl lol . Yes oh
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by DanceVille: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2015
Ha!
lalasticlala:

That Girl...Or Boss, isn't my lists right? Let's hear frm you..
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Slimzjoe(m): 8:55am On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:

You don't even know the meaning of 'brag'...I can see you are yawning so you had better go back to sleep!

The Trash you posted gat me Weak and I had to Yawn and

brag - /braɡ/
verb
1. say something in a boastful manner.
noun
1. a gambling card game which is a simplified form of poker.
2. a boastful statement.

Its obvious you're the one who doesn't know the meaning..... Anyways, Swerve smiley
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Mhizkel(f): 8:55am On Apr 20, 2015
Lala247:

Look lol uve got an opinion give it .. Dont apologise for how u think .. If Op didnt want honest answers and diversed views he wont create thread or topic.. So to hell with who ever dont like it .. ;Dquut defending it kiss
Exactly..I'm not surprised tho...that's what makes it funwink
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:

Exactly..I'm not surprised tho...that's what makes it funwink

Nice one .. Lol dont hold back
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Slimzjoe(m): 8:57am On Apr 20, 2015
lalasticlala:

And you never ever Enter anywhere where I call you! angry

Angel Micheal They Soak Ur Cane already!
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 20, 2015
DanceVille:
Hmm! Maybe, can you plz expatiate more about dat..

~ Its quite simple.
All these are normal acts.
wearing cologne is not deceitful. the pace at which one walks or the intonation one uses to talk doesn't show how deceitful one is.

Having Fresh skin? come on! things like that should only come from a 5th grader ...
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Mhizkel(f): 8:57am On Apr 20, 2015
Slimzjoe:

The Trash you posted gat me Weak and I had to Yawn and

brag - /braɡ/
verb
1. say something in a boastful manner.
noun
1. a gambling card game which is a simplified form of poker.
2. a boastful statement.

Its obvious you're the one who doesn't know the meaning..... Anyways, Swerve smiley
You still need to get some sleep boy!wink

2 Likes

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 20, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Its quite simple.
All these are normal acts.
wearing cologne is not deceitful. the pace at which one walks or the intonation one uses to talk doesn't show how deceitful one is.

Having Fresh skin? come on! things like that should only come from a 5th grader ...

Dark come here let me hug u thank God ur not following that list all men would b single by now lol
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by ronald4lif(m): 8:59am On Apr 20, 2015
Lala247:

Lol as usual

Ronald4...lif get ur butt ere lol grin

Lol! I have read the list earlier. Just didn't know what to say about it. It's a complete joke, really.

For starters, people don't dress nice to impress an opposite sex. They dress nice because it feels good to and not necessarily to create any positive impression to any one.

The 'whatsup' thing I think works for unserious girls and those who seems to put up a girly attitude. It can hardly work for a serious minded working class lady. It's infantile.

And then we have perfume, slow talker and slow walker. I thought that slow walking ish was for women. And how do one impress a girl by walking slowly?

OP biko go back to the drawing board. This doesn't cut it, for me.
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Mhizkel(f): 8:59am On Apr 20, 2015
Lala247:

Nice one .. Lol dont hold back
Yea, tanx sweedysmiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! I have read the list earlier. Just didn't know what to say about it. It's a complete joke, really.

For starters, people don't dress nice to impress an opposite sex. They dress nice because it feels good to and not necessarily to create any positive impression to any one.

The 'whatsup' thing I think it's for unserious girls and those who seems to put up a girly attitude. It can hardly work for a serious minded working class lady. It's infantile.

And then we have perfume, slow talker and slow walker. I thought that slow walking ish was for women. And do one impress a girl by walking slowly. OP biko go back to the drawing board. This doesn't cut it, for me.

Chai i Tire for you ppl oh

Ronald i don tire for ur ppl lol they will kill me with list .. No wonder marriage is big thing there when this is their mind set ..
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by loomer: 9:03am On Apr 20, 2015
Replay
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by jerryboiii(m): 9:03am On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:
Nice try Op...But none of this moves me!
cos ya ugly!! undecided cry cry
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Goldenheart(m): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2015
sad
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 20, 2015
danceville i should charge u lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.