Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,224 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy (25919 Views)

Tension In Ondo APC Over Alleged Plan To Tamper With Primaries Result / Jibrin Apologises To APC Over Role In Dogara’s Emergence As Speaker / PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy by Gbawe: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2015
Mogidi:
Kwankwaso's hatred of Buhari would become obvious in less than two years. Elites in the North are still seething they produced a president who is in the twilight of his life.

Lets hope Buhari lives out his presidency, if the worst was to happen to Buhari, can't see the north accepting a president osinbanjo or president osunbade (as Buhari calls him).

Pele. Otito.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-0baJxCeg0Zs/T18p5mozk6I/AAAAAAAAAGk/NDHaVA0zMoU/s1600/crying-man2-290x290.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy by Mogidi: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2015
From Kwankwaso's tone, one can deduce he is against zoning the speakership to southwest. I see this man leading a strong group of APC stakeholders soon. David Mark may become the biggest beneficiary of the unfolding battle.
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy by kettykings: 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
I thought zoning was dead
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy by appini: 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Our politicians can even hijack a ghost for their selfish interest if he appears to be our president.

Baba one chance has been caged by the smart actors in our system, anyone expecting a miracle from him is just deceiving themselves.
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
And I thought it was competence over zone...corruption in high places.
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy by pasol4real(m): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
eCollynzo:
He said PDP lumped so many good positions in a zone while others had nothing.
What zone is that?
i wonder
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy by gidjah(m): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
No sir!I think and am so sure that the elites. Will regret they voted for him when they will begin to realise that they do not have 100%grip over GMB like they should , when they will not be able to push things their way again, when they will not be able to fill in all the posts again just like they use to from their various kings and king makers d likes.this is because there are lots of mouth to feed now, there lots of champions in the game who fought to bring baba up to that throne and they all will have their various zones to protect! I trust my northern friends to want to keep all the oily positions for them selves but it will not really work like it use to. Just praying that the party remains one at the end of this year, Quote me any where, there will be lot of heat in that party. If GMB really wants to deal with the corruption, then he will have to start with his northern rulers , this is because they are so deep into that mess, their kings are only good at collecting allocations and sharing them , they are good at getting gifts. But most of them are not productive, then the northern political leaders will only show up at their offices when the months ends just to come collect pay wages and then dissappear till the next month , such is how they live! Trust me I grew with them all my life and as a matter of fact I am one of them by birth ,thug I hail from the south. So there are lot of issues for uncle APc to solve if he chooses to be sincere. I also want to let you know that the northern leaders aren't yet convinced about this his corruption agenda, they will be imagining if Buhari Can Jail a fellow brother who voted him in! While the southern man voted Buhari in for sake of trust and truthfulness , the Northern man voted him coz he needs his own brother to rule and defend him at all times !! So we need to see the Conflict of Ideologies!!quote author=Mogidi post=32915367]Kwankwaso's hatred of Buhari would become obvious in less than two years. Elites in the North are still seething they produced a president who is in the twilight of his life.

Lets hope Buhari lives out his presidency, if the worst was to happen to Buhari, can't see the north accepting a president osinbanjo or president osunbade (as Buhari calls him).[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy by Kingspin(m): 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Uptill now, nobody knows the best system of govenance for Nigeria. And it is a pity even, the best system is a dream at the moment. Every single part of Nigeria need to start working.
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
well, he has some good points there... Buhari and APC should think thoroughly about this issue so that their govt does not make mistakes that would make them unpopular like the useless PDP.
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy by koife(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
....and the battle and internal politics begins!
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
In 2011 the APC termed zoning in the house as unconstitutional and went ahead to distort PDP zoning arrangements in conivaince with some disloyal PDP members to elect Tambuwal. Has the zoning become constitutional today?

3 Likes

Re: Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
drtwist:
On the issue of zoning I think they shld make non contestable to party members(appointment) if not they will definitely regret it.

This your English..
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy by deniyor: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
I've always thought zoning is a bad idea and its one of the things killing our economy today. Forget about zoning, let the best man be appointed to do the job, no matter where he comes from.
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy by Guyman02: 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
For so many years the South South except Akwa Ibom were deceived by the North and South West into thinking that their Igbo brothers across their fence are their enemies and Ojukwu of blessed memory spent years trying to convince them that their true allies are the Igbos, but this election has shown clearly that Ojukwu was right as the only group that has stood staunchly with them over the years despite all the ingratitude is the South East who are being maligned now by the SW as being politically naive by standing with the South South while the Obas who collected money from GEJ and asked their subjects to vote APC.

Good enough its few people like Dokubo Asari who knew this fact probably because he grew up with his Igbo Grandmother and now is the time for the SE/SS to form a strong alliance in mutual respect and never get deceived again by the SW/North.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy by illiad: 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
Apc tink say na beans to be ruling party. Na now una go see say its much more easier to be in the opposition and criticize everything the ruling part does.

1 Like

Re: Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy by illiad: 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Naughtysite:

This your English..

Lol!
The guy wanted to sound intellectual, but he forgot to ask google how to put the words they gave him together.
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy by abdillahee(m): 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kwankwaso the man I so much adore in Nigerian politics and development, we can see how he did well in kano, also one of the destroyers of jonathan governments, I think if he will get the chance to rule the country he will do better, because he is a patriotic Nigerian, a re-incanated for changes.
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy by PatMcAdam(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
eCollynzo:
He said PDP lumped so many good positions in a zone while others had nothing.
What zone is that?

The North! "However, things fall apart"...when the centre cannot hold.
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy by shidof(m): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mogidi:
Kwankwaso's hatred of Buhari would become obvious in less than two years. Elites in the North are still seething they produced a president who is in the twilight of his life.

Lets hope Buhari lives out his presidency, if the worst was to happen to Buhari, can't see the north accepting a president osinbanjo or president osunbade (as Buhari calls him).
haba! do u alwys think lyk lik dis or once in a while. If it's d formal, u must rily be on a dead brain. Hw did ur post correlate or contribute to d topic. Go get a life, u cn't continue being a deluded soul and an undesirable element. Gsky nee, u need change sharply if nt for anything jst for ur nxt generation and close relations sake . Mogidi, Imokumo

1 Like

Re: Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy by lamiwale(m): 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
grin
kaorama:
From Kwankwaso's tone, one can deduce he is against zoning the speakership to southwest. I see this man leading a strong group of APC stakeholders soon. David Mark may become the biggest beneficiary of the unfolding battle.
grin grin grin PDP be like
Re: Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy by BlackOnassis(m): 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
Guyman02:
For so many years the South South except Akwa Ibom were deceived by the North and South West into thinking that their Igbo brothers across their fence are their enemies and Ojukwu of blessed memory spent years trying to convince them that their true allies are the Igbos, but this election has shown clearly that Ojukwu was right as the only group that has stood staunchly with them over the years despite all the ingratitude is the South East who are being maligned now by the SW as being politically naive by standing with the South South while the Obas who collected money from GEJ and asked their subjects to vote APC.

Good enough its few people like Dokubo Asari who knew this fact probably because he grew up with his Igbo Grandmother and now is the time for the SE/SS to form a strong alliance in mutual respect and never get deceived again by the SW/North.

guy, go and rest. where was the SE when Jonathan's presidency was in limbo and he wasn't allowed to take over from Yaradua? he became president and you ppl remembered he is your brother. you caged the man in aso rock and fed him lies that he is hated by north and sw becos he is a minority. Jonathan was a gentleman, u SE ppl ruined his life by misguiding him. are u happy now? i thought one is supposed to give good advice to the one he loves. no?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP / We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson / APC's Abdulrazaq To Repeal Foul Law Granting Pensions To Ex-governors, Deputies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.