Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,160 members, 7,957,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

Miracle! Bobby Brown Says Bobbi Kristina Is ‘awake’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle! Bobby Brown Says Bobbi Kristina Is ‘awake’ (805 Views)

Ketchup Awake After 20hours In Coma / Bobby Brown Gets Emotional During His Daughter's Burial. Breaks Down ...... / Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle! Bobby Brown Says Bobbi Kristina Is ‘awake’ by greghamite: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2015
By Emmanuella Ngozi Peters

Bobby Brown gave concert goers in Dallas an update on Bobbi Kristina’s health status, and he says that she’s awake nearly three months after being found face down and unresponsive in a bathtub.

However, Brown also said, “She’s watching me,” which could indicate that his daughter, the only child of the late Whitney Houston, isn’t out of the clear yet.

“We’ve moved her to a place for rehabilitation,” Bobbi Kristina’s 81-year-old grandmother, Cissy Houston, told New York radio station WBLS 107.5 FM on March 25 about the undisclosed facility.

“And you know, still not a great deal of hope. (We’re) still praying.”

Link In...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/04/miracle-bobby-brown-says-bobbi-kristina-is-awake/

Re: Miracle! Bobby Brown Says Bobbi Kristina Is ‘awake’ by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 20, 2015
wow I'm so happy for her cheesy she deserves to live her life to the fullest!
Re: Miracle! Bobby Brown Says Bobbi Kristina Is ‘awake’ by adanduka: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2015
Hope her memory is intact.
Great news.
Re: Miracle! Bobby Brown Says Bobbi Kristina Is ‘awake’ by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2015
Great God..
I pray she recovers fully and quickly..... Amen

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic / Ridiculous Questions Al-qaeda Asks On Its Official Job Application / Davido Reacts To Ndlea's Plan To Investigate His ''fans Mi' Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.