Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

I Want To Marry Buhari Daugther Zahra Help Me With Her Contact - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Buhari Daugther Zahra Help Me With Her Contact (706 Views)

I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact / Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi / She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry Buhari Daugther Zahra Help Me With Her Contact by Ifeconwaba(m): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2015
Am young man that in my early thirties. I want to settle down and i think buhari daugther met the the criteria i want in terms of beauty. Any one who knows how i can establish contact with her should pm me please. Other qualities will be taken into consideration when we start the relations. I want to make somwthing clear am not a gold digger i am self employed with an income of over 500000 five hundred thousand in a month
Re: I Want To Marry Buhari Daugther Zahra Help Me With Her Contact by Cutehector(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2015
All those don't matter. Wat matters is dis

Are you disciplined?

Are you incorrupt?
Re: I Want To Marry Buhari Daugther Zahra Help Me With Her Contact by Ezedon(m): 11:11am On Apr 20, 2015
Wake up from ur slumber
Re: I Want To Marry Buhari Daugther Zahra Help Me With Her Contact by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 20, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
Am young man that in my early thirties. I want to settle down and i think buhari daugther met the the criteria i want in terms of beauty. Any one who knows how i can establish contact with her should pm me please. Other qualities will be taken into consideration when we start the relations. I want to make somwthing clear am not a gold digger i am self employed with an income of over 500000 five hundred thousand in a month
You can lie oo
Re: I Want To Marry Buhari Daugther Zahra Help Me With Her Contact by Basildvalour(m): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2015
Sure, its possible you can but first you have to pay me consultation fee before I release her personal contact to you.

I am waiting for negotiations wink
Re: I Want To Marry Buhari Daugther Zahra Help Me With Her Contact by Elslim: 11:17am On Apr 20, 2015
Ole
Re: I Want To Marry Buhari Daugther Zahra Help Me With Her Contact by Ifeconwaba(m): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2015
Cutehector:
All those don't matter. Wat matters is dis

Are you disciplined?

Are you incorrupt?

i met this criteria you mentioned
Re: I Want To Marry Buhari Daugther Zahra Help Me With Her Contact by Ifeconwaba(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2015
Basildvalour:
Sure, its possible you can but first you have to pay me consultation fee before I release her personal contact to you.

I am waiting for negotiations wink
guy please help me i beg you
Re: I Want To Marry Buhari Daugther Zahra Help Me With Her Contact by Cutehector(m): 11:28am On Apr 20, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
i met this criteria you mentioned
den travel to katsina state and ask d young lady out.. Remember, Buhari gives out his daughter to igbos too. So u hav an advantage
Re: I Want To Marry Buhari Daugther Zahra Help Me With Her Contact by Basildvalour(m): 11:34am On Apr 20, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
guy please help me i beg you
How much you go pay?
Re: I Want To Marry Buhari Daugther Zahra Help Me With Her Contact by francizy(m): 11:36am On Apr 20, 2015
An infidel like you? cheesy

Buhari will neber eber gib his dorta to an infidel walai! angry

Better go and look phor ya phellow infidel and marry.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Buhari Daugther Zahra Help Me With Her Contact by Ifeconwaba(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
francizy:
An infidel like you? cheesy

Buhari will neber eber gib his dorta to an infidel walai! angry

Better go and look phor ya phellow infidel and marry.. grin
you are useless to your yourself and your family

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quality Gadgets For Budget Price / Male, Can You Buy Your Gf Bugatti And You Are Using A Motorcycle? / Typical Reactions Of People When They See Their Partner Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.