Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,708 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Photo Of MKO Abiola And Dele Alake After 1993 Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of MKO Abiola And Dele Alake After 1993 Elections (37085 Views)

MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) / Bola Tinubu And Dele Momodu In London, Back In 1996 (Photo) / Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of MKO Abiola And Dele Alake After 1993 Elections by dealslip(f): 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
tess1:

Mistaken identity. You mean Dele Akele who was the Governoship candidate for NCP.

Dele Alake is one of Jagaban`s trusted guys.

Thank you so much for the correction, the error was mine. I mistook him for Akele
Re: Photo Of MKO Abiola And Dele Alake After 1993 Elections by dealslip(f): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Its like you are mistaking Alake for Akele the labour leader.

Dele Alake is one of the members of the Inner caucus of the Tinubu's team and one the closest to him among his team. He is a very loyal personality and a team man.

Thank you so much for the correction, the error was mine. I mistook him for Akele
Re: Photo Of MKO Abiola And Dele Alake After 1993 Elections by dealslip(f): 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

How sure are you about the bolded

He almost ruined Tinubu yet the same Tinubu appointed him as the Managing Director of TVC where he is even up till now and was also one of the people Tinubu drafted to work on rebranding Gen Buhari in the SW as the Director of Media Strategy of Buhari Campaign Organization

Re: Photo Of MKO Abiola And Dele Alake After 1993 Elections by Sooroptimist1: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
dealslip:

OK.....You got it right if you were referring to Comrade Ayodele Akele then
Re: Photo Of MKO Abiola And Dele Alake After 1993 Elections by Virus777: 8:30am On Apr 21, 2015
Who is Dele Alake, ?
Re: Photo Of MKO Abiola And Dele Alake After 1993 Elections by islandmoon: 11:05am On Apr 21, 2015
paulolee:
hmmmm... gone are doze good old days
remember dis pics very well..
was wt dem n we even voted together at d same polling zone...
it was even a relative of tinubu dt took d pics..
criousli m nT joking n I kno all dese coz m a relative of LIE Mohammed....

Baba oo, you must be near to 50 years of Age.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari / Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna / Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.