Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions (100012 Views)

E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] / Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions / Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by sanity12(m): 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
bosun11:

e pain me say wetin d dude said the house posted is being used on rents and am like its not possible that he rents a house , meaning he should have one for himself so WTF ARE YOU SAYING ??
cheesy
bosun11:

Sorry bro am just an attention seeker

e pain me say wetin d dude said the house posted is being used on rents and am like its not possible that he rents a house , meaning he should have one for himself so WTF ARE YOU SAYING ??
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Rapzino: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
rokiatu:
Manh timaya got good taste. My style. kiss kiss
he loves ukwu too
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by VickJames(m): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
OMFCG!

This God doing this for these people should locate my house now or should I drop address?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by sanity12(m): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
bosun11:

am noticed......hehehe
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by nice2000: 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
I'm the top 10 on the list abeg see my own villa in koKo island

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by princess1000: 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
How did the op arrive at his costing. I know where two leaves and the cost of land is not even up to 100m. I see her everyday and she cruises a Toyota corolla 2010 módel.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by blessingee: 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
lawanson44:
[b][size=18pt]How to steal from Shoprite without getting caught:[/size]

Walk into any Shoprite mall and pick some goods and put them in the cart or trolley...

Proceed to their "Kiosk" NOT the "Counters" to pay!

When you have paid for the items and they are bagged, proceed to the exit and on getting to the exit where you would tender your receipt or teller to be inspected and torn by the security details at the door...make a "dejected face" and tell them you forgot something you were supposed to buy...

They would ask you to drop the nylon bags which contains the stuff you initially bought (don't argue...just drop them)

Go back to the shelves and racks and pick the items you wish to steal...

Now go back to the place you dropped the first items and take the nylon bags and proceed back to the Kiosk (ensure that there is a reasonable queue at the kiosks)...

Now when you get there, look around to ensure that no one is looking at you and peel out the price tags of the items you wish to steal and bag them with the first items...

Proceed to the exit of Shoprite and tender the slip or receipt of the first items you paid for...

The security detail will then collect it and tear it and then you can take your leave!

HOW IT WORKS....
The price tags on the items are programmed with the scanner that reads and marks the items which is used in the counters and kiosks. At the exit doors, there are sensors which detect when you leave with an item which has not been scanned. If you pass any of those sensors with the un-scanned tag on the item, an alarm would go off and you will be apprehended!
[/b]

I did it yesterday and successfully stole a WAHL hair clipper worth 8k, 2 perfumes and some fruits.

[size=18pt]Since the useless South Africans stole from Nigerians violently, let's steal from them silently till run them down! [/size]

U and devil dey attend the same church i swear grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by LewisO: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
nice2000:
I'm the top 10 on the list abeg see my own villa in koKo island
Nice one man. cool

Expect countless PMs from the ladies. cheesy
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by enoqueen: 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
l out the price tags of the items you wish to steal and bag them with the first items...

Proceed to the exit of Shoprite and tender the slip or receipt of the first items you paid for...

The security detail will then collect it and tear it and then you can take your leave!

[color=#990000]HOW IT WORKS....
The price tags on the items are programmed with the scanner that reads and marks the items which is used in the counters and kiosks. At the exit doors, there are sensors grin which detect when you leave with an item which has not been scanned. If you pass any of those sensors with the un

[/quote]
buhahahaha!!!

U need to create a topic for this
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
Am I the only one seeing this?.........davido's set of chair (the shape thoo)hummmmmmm
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Virus777: 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Meanwhile OGA TITUS, D BANJ does not own a house of his own. Yet im dey form eja nla, whatever that means. Small small boys wey start music yesterday dey buy house everywhere.

D'banj na Broke ass nigger, I dey pity am sha. women and effizy no go allow am save money for house. undecided
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by AMI3(m): 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
@op i no c my name and i no c my mansion. U no try ooo.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Dolypson04(m): 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
My own to join there soon. A bit later but better than theirs
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by finestiyke(m): 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
lawanson44:

[size=18pt]Since the useless South Africans stole from Nigerians violently, let's steal from them silently till run them down! [/size]

SHAME ON YOU!!!
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
See o..psqure house is same with davido's.. shocked

Abi my eye dey deceive me ni?
at all. the sitting rooms are the same
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by themodernman: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
folabayo1:
Hard work pays!!!

Airforce1 am still patiently waiting for ur album o cheesy

The patient dog eats the fattest bone.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Pamelayoung: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
See o..psqure house is same with davido's.. shocked

Abi my eye dey deceive me ni?

Ma bro no small tin o, ur eye no deceive u. How 'r we even sure they own those houses.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
Where tu baba own. Although my guy is always spending wisely, am happy for them all
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Nonybb: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lol It now dwelt on me that 95% of Nigerians dont even know what is called a "Mansion" Those houses are so beautiful but they aint Mansions. You people are ridiculous and funny. Op you have an assignment to do; go and investigate and teach yourself what mansions are

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by lonelydora: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
Why call all these common houses mansion? Enter my village in Abia state you will understand that theve houses are child's play.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Themandator: 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
OP that pix is don jazzy former rented crib in NICON estate . he now lives in lekki
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
You need to go for eye check. No offence
solihu:
Nah! Na apolo dey do u grin grin tongue
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Join u guys soon.in Airforce1 voice.songs loading. ....
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by niggi4life(m): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
lawanson44:

Walk into any Shoprite mall and pick some goods and put them in the cart or trolley...

When you have paid for the items and they are bagged, proceed to the exit and on getting to the exit where you would tender your receipt or teller to be inspected and torn by the security details at the door...make a "dejected face" and tell them you forgot something you were supposed to buy...

They would ask you to drop the nylon bags which contains the stuff you initially bought (don't argue...just drop them)

Now go back to the place you dropped the first items and take the nylon bags and proceed back to the Kiosk (ensure that there is a reasonable queue at the kiosks)...

Now when you get there, look around to ensure that no one is looking at you and peel out the price tags of the items you wish to steal and bag them with the first items...

HOW IT WORKS....
The price tags on the items are programmed with the scanner that reads and marks the items which is used in the counters and kiosks. At the exit doors, there are sensors which detect when you leave with an item which has not been scanned. If you pass any of those sensors with the un-scanned tag on the item, an alarm would go off and you will be apprehended!
[/b]

I did it yesterday and successfully stole a WAHL hair clipper worth 8k, 2 perfumes and some fruits.

hahahahahahaha

U almost killed me with laff ooo
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Themandator: 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

Media hype . . Up til tomorrow, Don Jazzy still pays rent. That picture is the crib he rents in Nicon Town, Lekki
for about 10 million naira per annum . . .

The media and false news, smh

There is no hype to his apartment .He made it clear when a similar list was published some years back. this apartment he said is his rented abode in nicon but has moved to his own house in lekki. that place now house mavin group
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by eminikansoso(m): 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Where are the following musicians mansions
Ebenezer Obey
King Sunny Ade
Kollinton Ayinla
Kay1 De Ultimate
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Themandator: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
bosun11:

well the one posted might be on rent but DON JAZZY HAS A HOUSE...That one is certain..thanks for your info anyway

he now lives in lekki...this house serves as mavin group hqtr including his studio for which he pays 8million per annum
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Themandator: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

Of course, he would be foolish not to have a personally built home . .
But for a certainty, that one pictured is rented . . . I can say it to his face and he dares not deny it !!

stop hyperventilating over nothing .he has said so himself that this is a rented apartment which he initially moved into after his breakup with dbanj.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Jasi7(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
lawanson44:

D point where u need to go pick up d dropped items and head back to d kiosk,wont d same security men tel u to stil leave them there and go pay 4 d last item u took bfore comin to take d dropped items?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by slimfit1(m): 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
Expensive ugly looking houses.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Jetjacky(m): 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
Emmanuel247:
Before Airforce album begin dey load make fast fast comment. grin

This is wonderful....
tell me about air force songs let me download it. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / Zodwa Wabantu Twerks At Fuel Station, Nigerians Blamed By South Africans(Photos) / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.