Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions (100009 Views)

E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] / Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions / Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
LewisO:
I don't like the outdoor of the P-Square's house not stylish... Am i the only one?

Nah so their style be o. Their house no dey ever fine outdoor.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
joystickextendr:
wheres Dbanj and olu maintains own smiley

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? email me or check my profile

D banj is busy snapping selfies with celebrities. Achievement...
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by komek(m): 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
folabayo1:
Hard work pays!!!

Airforce1 am still patiently waiting for ur album o cheesy
Me too

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
See o..psqure house is same with davido's.. shocked

Abi my eye dey deceive me ni?

It is the theme they selected. AY's house looks the same way.

And it was snapped at night.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Psquare and davido living in the same house

Check the last pic of davido's and that of psquare u will see it the same building

one horse standing close the stairs beside the TV set appeared in both building undecided
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by awesomeness(f): 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pinkiedearie:

My sis oo.. I thought I was d only one who noticed that. They just cut out different sections of the same house.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Eeeh
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by kabaka1: 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Men are VERY FOOLISH! As in eh.....BIG IDIOTS! Where the fuCck did daniella okeke get money to build that kind of house (Dont tell me movies because she has not acted so many! Endorsement? FuCck that! How many have you seen?). Its very obvious that one pu5sy-whipped mugu somewhere gave her money to build it!

Cough! Cough! Cough! Na u sabi now. Even if na so, u can tell, her pussy na highclass
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by olasoji1: 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Why Is This Man Doing This To Another Man's Wife?

See what is doing here===>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/why-is-this-man-doing-this-to-another.html
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by wman(m): 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
God. so most Nigerians don't even know the difference between a duplex and a mansion.

so many illiterates claiming to be literate. Any foreigner going through this thread would be shaking his head at the ignorance of Nigerians.

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, tutorials, downloads of anything you need, check us out at https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
We deliver all over Nigeria.
Full catalogue is available at j .mp/adlisting
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by niceguy7(m): 9:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
TIMAYA WINS IT....HE GAT STYLE.... NICEY! cheesy
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by piagetskinner(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
That's what money does...it makes u look like a god#what can I say..join u guys sooncheesy
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
finestiyke:

SHAME ON YOU!!!

Stop pretending like you won't try it. Ewu!
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by willywark(m): 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Is it just me!! How come davido's house is same with psquares'
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Fratello(m): 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
vheMa:
Psquare and davido living in the same house

Check the last pic of davido's and that of psquare u will see it the same building

one horse standing close the stairs beside the TV set appeared in both building undecided
Leave those pple. You've got a small butt tho... With a big BUT init. Can i pm?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Jaidooo(m): 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Men are VERY FOOLISH! As in eh.....BIG IDIOTS! Where the fuCck did daniella okeke get money to build that kind of house (Dont tell me movies because she has not acted so many! Endorsement? FuCck that! How many have you seen?). Its very obvious that one pu5sy-whipped mugu somewhere gave her money to build it!
You sound hurt.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Gwekzy: 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
LesbianBoy:
guy whatever some1 do to get shouldnt be your business bro...to live in this world is hard enough....if wetin she dey do easy every gal out there would ave been stinking rich
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by eskahy(m): 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
wey 2 baba own /r4HXMg
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by eskahy(m): 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
wey 2 baba own
/r4HXMg
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Dcaliphate(m): 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pinkiedearie:

u r right my dear. Thats very observant of u.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Undisputable1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Money is good
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Rick9(m): 12:18am On Apr 21, 2015
Very good we shall get there, #Working on my entertainment career
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Temkid: 3:17am On Apr 21, 2015
Tired of being broke?, sign up and make real money, i just made 10$ click on this link tips.naij.com/ref/156
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Aydesmond(m): 3:56am On Apr 21, 2015
damn....timaya has a good taste....hes house is the BOMB
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by delonz(m): 6:49am On Apr 21, 2015
Naughtysite:
See taste.

Like Timaya house. P square sitting room with very high roofs. Tunde Obe's is exquisite. Wow !

Real Estate is beautiful.
They used thesame picture for Davido and P-square as their sitting room. Don't believe this post.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:05am On Apr 21, 2015
Daniella okeke

Hmmmmmmm....
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by jeffizy(m): 7:11am On Apr 21, 2015
op is a "lienus". cheesy

I never knew Davido and Psquare love each other so much that they share the same sitting room with same wall color, t.v and home entertainment system.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 21, 2015
Fratello:

Leave those pple. You've got a small butt tho... With a big BUT init. Can i pm?
its a free world
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Fratello(m): 7:52am On Apr 21, 2015
vheMa:
its a free world
Free Goodmorning to you.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by Ekii(f): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
OP,is Psquare sharing same house with Davido?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions by yaskarahyelhope(f): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Oh my Genny. I love at house. Its cozzzzzzzy. Simple!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zodwa Wabantu Twerks At Fuel Station, Nigerians Blamed By South Africans(Photos) / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez: Tallest Model Meets Tallest Man In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.