Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,755 members, 7,959,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

Trader Arraigned For Allegedly Beating Up Policeman In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trader Arraigned For Allegedly Beating Up Policeman In Lagos (26292 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos / Baby Who Was Snatched By A Policeman In Imo Reunites With Parents (Photos) / Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Arraigned For Allegedly Beating Up Policeman In Lagos by SailorXY: 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Emyogalanya:
Become entangled with a more powerful opponent in the arena and you are dead again
Oenemeus cool
Re: Trader Arraigned For Allegedly Beating Up Policeman In Lagos by foliks(f): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
I wish I kud join in beating d policeman sef.....dose ppl nid correct beating to bring their brain back to default setting undecided
Re: Trader Arraigned For Allegedly Beating Up Policeman In Lagos by oshinadekunle(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
The man suppose to b sentence to life imprisonment wit harder labour
Re: Trader Arraigned For Allegedly Beating Up Policeman In Lagos by Virus777: 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
Eastherbunny:
Promoting hate thread and tribal wars is bad and actually worse than doing it physically.

Hide my thread and you clear my doubt

What the flying Bleep is This one saying?!
Re: Trader Arraigned For Allegedly Beating Up Policeman In Lagos by xtervaganza(m): 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Emyogalanya:
Become entangled with a more powerful opponent in the arena and you are dead again
Wise words from Doctore
Re: Trader Arraigned For Allegedly Beating Up Policeman In Lagos by rhames(m): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
the policeman is your friend and this one proved to be a punching bag. grin
Re: Trader Arraigned For Allegedly Beating Up Policeman In Lagos by todayguest(m): 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
This could only be in Nigeria. If, it were in the U.S, the officer would have feared for his life and shot the trader fatally.
Re: Trader Arraigned For Allegedly Beating Up Policeman In Lagos by tiswell(m): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Emyogalanya:
so is now the more powerful opponent the guy who beat the police or the police who locked him up now hear this one allow advantage to ur back and you are dead again
Now,i give it to the guy,the p*lice allowed advantage to hush back,and im body tell amcheesycheesy
Re: Trader Arraigned For Allegedly Beating Up Policeman In Lagos by julybaba(m): 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
ochejagabriel:

Yes. Soldiers are empowered by the constitution to lawfully assault anyone who poses a threat to the nation's security
Please give me the section and/ or the sub section, I have the 1999 constitution here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Operation Crush: 25 Cultists Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan / Police Arrest Pirates Hijacking European Vessels In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.