Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? (26358 Views)

Barcanista, Buhari's Social Program; More Of A Possibility / Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. / Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by ejihand1(m): 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
barcanista:
The APC just don't want any opposition that is why. They want everybody to "Yes Sir" "Yes Baba" to whatever they say. They are yet to hear the last of us.
Seconded. I pity the press because they wl be caged in the shortest possible time. Xenophobia in south africa is under statement compared to what Buhari govt wl do to the opposition. There wl be plenty of unexplained death to key opposition figures in this country under 'Baba One Chance' (BOC). Barcanista, may the Lord be ur strength.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by Ahmeduana(m): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
barcanista:
The APC just don't want any opposition that is why. They want everybody to "Yes Sir" "Yes Baba" to whatever they say. They are yet to hear the last of us.
APC IS A PROVERBIAL SNAKE THAT WANT TO SWALLOW FROG, NOT KNOWING THAT IS GOING TO SWALLOW WHAT IS GOING TO SEND HER TO EARLY GRAVE! LET THEM CONTINUE TO ATTRACT PEOPLE FROM PDP, THEY ARE ATTRACTING THEIR NEMESIS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by Jaypea98: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
Billyonaire:
The first mistake Buhari made, was contesting the 2015 Presidential Election. The reason is simple; Year 2015 is NOT 1984. In 2015, there is Freedom Of Information Bill; All our national income and expense are under Public Telescope. You will see money, but can not eat the money, cos I am watching you, Barcanista is watching you and even Gbawe the red-eyed old man is watching you.

Can the Buhariots come over to this thread and educate us on how they intend to FEED our SCHOOL KIDS ? Buhari MUST fulfil his campaign pledges including stabilizing the price of crude oil.

I am coming......I need to pee.
Why did ur for bill stop Jonathan and his crew from stealing money
Re: Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? by senier007(m): 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Theoretically it requires rocket science to achieve that, but the issue is, ur wholle judgement is based on fallacy, fallacy in the sense that, nobody knows what NNPC really generates cuz the woman choose what to give the FG if actually people knows what we obtain I believe the issue of the missing $20B will not be there, very shaddy biz is going on there, when it comes to the non oil generating agencies you left out customs I don't know whether it's deliberate or calculated attempt, well customs generated N3trn late last year ( http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=83336), and FIRS generated N4.69tr in 2014 (http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/n4-69tn-generated-from-taxes-in-2014-firs/), and I believe early this year we were told that FG agencies and departmental usedd to budget N16trn annually (http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/03/fgs-annual-budget-is-n20-trillion-not.html?m=1) making our budget to be N20trn not N4.3trn, and not quite ago Soludo challenge ngo baby over N30trn missing fund, so my brother, the point am making is, all your analysis is based on flaws cuz nobody is telling us the real fact and going by what I have said it's very possible couple with the fact that there will be reductions in number of ministers, salary of lawmakers and their allowances and they will try to block all leakages. I am sure that if the outgoing government have block all leakages there will be enough fund to kick start new projects.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare / Saraki, Dogara Are Welcome Back To PDP — Bode George / Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.