Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( (998 Views)

Help! I Think My Elder Sister's Hubby Is Duping Her. / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by ConfessionsNgr: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
My sister's marriage is 5 years old already. Blessed with a 2 year--old son. She is enjoying her marriage, as the family has been blessed with a house and two cars. I got admission to a school situated where she lives with her husband, and she decided I should come stay with her. So that the expenses won't be much, and not only that, we enjoy each other's company too, and I assist with house chores. The husband seemed like a good man before and a little after I moved in. I see him as a big brother. My sister often travels out to get her goods for her supermarket, and she could go for days. Her husband comes to my room and treat me special during these times buying all sorts for me. At first I didn't suspect anything until he started touching my hips, hugging me and telling me I am sexy and beautiful. He has come to my room at many nights to say he wants to pass the night at my room. I am afraid he wants to start sleeping with me, hence all his moves and niceness. Should I tell my sister?

http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/64/my-sisters-husband

Story posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com Create a post or make comments anonymously
Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by steppin: 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
My sister's marriage is 5 years old already. Blessed with a 2 year--old son. She is enjoying her marriage, as the family has been blessed with a house and two cars. I got admission to a school situated where she lives with her husband, and she decided I should come stay with her. So that the expenses won't be much, and not only that, we enjoy each other's company too, and I assist with house chores. The husband seemed like a good man before and a little after I moved in. I see him as a big brother. My sister often travels out to get her goods for her supermarket, and she could go for days. Her husband comes to my room and treat me special during these times buying all sorts for me. At first I didn't suspect anything until he started touching my hips, hugging me and telling me I am sexy and beautiful. He has come to my room at many nights to say he wants to pass the night at my room. I am afraid he wants to start sleeping with me, hence all his moves and niceness. Should I tell my sister?

http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/64/my-sisters-husband

Story posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com Create a post or make comments anonymously
If you're still asking, it means you won't tell.
Do it and get over it jor!

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by TooNoisy(f): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
What you need to tell your sister is that you are leaving the house. No going back, you should leave that house.

No need to tell your sister about her husband since he hasn't tried any real stunt. You don't want to accuse him without evidence and you don't even want to get to the stage where you will have evidence.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by SAMBARRY: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
Just passing by grin tongue

Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by Fostercat(m): 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
no, don't tell her until u give him what he wants.bumkum!
yeye de smell
Re: My Sister's Hubby Wants Me :( by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
Telling her without evidence is foolish. Just tell her you cant stay in the house any loneger

(1) (Reply)

Owoseni Ajayi Wife / How Can I Sew A Shirt? / Its My Birthday Nairaland...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.