Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Ink - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ink (799 Views)

Ink For White Board Marker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ink by Kinghay(m): 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ink
Re: Ink by Cadamlk: 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
It is a very complicated issue oo.The big question is,does she behave like someone that want to settle down?Only you can answer the question.Relax and think deep,think about how a typical wife should be and don't allow lust and fantasy to overwhelm you.Then don't forget to put the whole matter into prayers
Re: Ink by Dotwillis1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Uhm
Re: Ink by Ahmed0336(m): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
what!!!!! send her to me for counselling I need to talk senses into her angry
Re: Ink by jamex93(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
it u carry woman mata for head

your black hair go turn white in no time
Re: Ink by iphanyiuma(m): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
If my friend told me this my reaction will be....hahahahhahahaha dude na that one you they think just enjoy the shii while it lasts abi u wan marry am? Oga give me two bottles make I sharp....so bro help ur sef
Re: Ink by Kinghay(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
@Cadamlk

She is nice and caring, but when it comes to handling issues, her decision is extraordinary.
Re: Ink by Dygeasy(m): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kinghay:
@Cadam.lk

She is nice and caring, but when it comes to handling issues, her decision is extraordinary.
Bro, how do you get her to confess to doing these disgusting acts?
Re: Ink by Kinghay(m): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
@Dygeasy

I can't even explain that, she just started telling me thinking maybe someone else might tell me.
Re: Ink by Ehi69: 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
If I were in your shoes, I would peacefully end the relationship. She didn't just happen to stumble upon that guy the week you guys had a quarrel. Also, that singular action suggest that she's loose.

Her past shouldn't influence your decision because if you truly forgave her then it meant u felt she made a mistake and she was sorry for it.

(1) (Reply)

Where Does The Power To Move On After Break-up Comes From? / Check Dis Out / Ladies Can You Kiss Your Dad Who Is In Early 50tys In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.