Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,664 members, 7,955,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) (57029 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic) / See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats / Oritsefemi’s Instagram Account Hacked! Secret Love Messages Exposed To Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by themodernman: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
onosprince:
Those girls for he videos na just packaging... see the guy dey beg desperately for toto grin

But I wonder how come a babe go twerk for person in video & yet d guy go still dey lack toto...

Beats me.

6 Likes

Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by UnknownT: 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
chibwike:
wetin you store her name with?
Chibwike Tweeker gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by adewasco2k(m): 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
oops!
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by chibwike(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
UnknownT:
Chibwike Tweeker gringrin
i dey serious na
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by nanizle(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
What! shocked

Kellytwek? My babe.. So this is what you do on instagram angry

Calling her right away. We need to talk angry
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by chibuike65: 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
The still the vex?

Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by ifyan(m): 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
What's the gain in this.

No be say to hack CBN Account and access make bois see beta life.

Kai! My people una see una life.

You know. . . ..
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by UnknownT: 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
chibwike:
i dey serious na
Tweeker
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by Acekidc4(m): 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
savi007:
Una no get work @op... Hw does dis affect my skul resumption date?

Go ask Google that onegringrin
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by Missmossy(f): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hahahaha online runs grin
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by PapateeOfLife(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
second and third screenshots poses two different Blackberry pin belonging to Oritsefemi laa?

Issokay........continuu

Acekidc4:
A hacker managed to find his way to oritsefemi's instagram account, and posted the Screen shots of the singer's Private messages.

The theme of his Chats seem to be him asking various girls for their Contacts in hope of a future relationship, even once introducing himself as an "African International Superstar"

1 Like

Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by Homguy(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
Its not bad asking different ladies out, its his funeral. But if this dude spent as much vigor on his English proficiency, I would exvuse his philandering.

2 Likes

Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by chibwike(m): 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
UnknownT:
Tweeker
Lol..ok....
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by poiu77: 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
lipsrsealed

Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
Acekidc4:
A hacker managed to find his way to oritsefemi's instagram account, and posted the Screen shots of the singer's Private messages.

The theme of his Chats seem to be him asking various girls for their Contacts in hope of a future relationship, even once introducing himself as an "African International Superstar"

I love your signature.
So hilarious gringrin
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by olayinkaj2(m): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ko kan aye...
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by otswag(m): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
Oni shina ni bobo yii sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by Acekidc4(m): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
missclasssy:

I love your signature.
So hilarious gringrin

shocked gringringrin
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by bastien: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
Maybe na fake account, just maybe
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by Clemzy16(m): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
No mind the the self-acclaimed musical taliban.. For im mind e be hilux so he want to pack all the girls..
femimike1:
Let d guy enjoy his life nah

Wait, oristefemi na al d grls u wan bleep? ?

1 Like

Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by alberto2k(m): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
Acekidc4:

Baba Owfar Na!!

Baba I dey gallant... I been no wan derail ya thread that's why I saved the reply till later

Baba forgive me cry
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by XBLadez: 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
This is so fake that anybody buying it should be considered fake too
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Acekidc4:

shocked gringringrin

Is it true? I mean your granddad.
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by sunnyworld2love(m): 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Getting..... grin
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by Agbo2(m): 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
This hacker go chop knuckle for real....

1 Like

Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by Acekidc4(m): 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
missclasssy:

Is it true? I mean your granddad.

I swear to GOD, its Very Truegringrin!!
It was a story pass down to us by my Mum!!
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Acekidc4:

I swear to GOD, its Very Truegringrin!!
It was a story pass down to us by my Mum!!

Chai! gringringrin embarassed
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by Acekidc4(m): 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
alberto2k:

Baba I dey gallant... I been no wan derail ya thread that's why I saved the reply till later

Baba forgive me cry

You do well Jawe!! You are Mouthedcheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by kings09(m): 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
Dis is normal. Its nt even news. Even d hacker too de pursue woman like mumu n oristefemi z nt any difft as he z only bn human. In othr news...wats next
Re: Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) by Texcoco(m): 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
What a plonker....Just half his celebrity status would get us a private jet crammed with the most sweetest honeys on the way to Tijuana..If only he'd cease his obsolete stagecraft to something close to One Direction .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) / Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday / Ebube Nwagbo, Mercy Johnson, Juliet Ibrahim Too Hot In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.