Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,134 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) (2968 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
Excluding sexual pleasure and the act of gayism/lesbianism, what do think the world will look like if it had been created mono-gendered?

Would it have been a better place or otherwise?

share your thoughts. . .
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by alberto2k(m): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
in one word > BORING

In two words > Problem free

In three words > So fvcking Boring

- My 2wraps -

2 Likes

Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
Very boring! Not just very boring, life would almost be impossible Women compliment men and vice versa.

A man can be very rational and rigid, but you also need an emotional and softer being to put things in the balance. that is where women come in.
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
alberto2k:

uncle berbert! what is the meaning of this grin
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by alberto2k(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
vfactor:

uncle berbert! what is the meaning of this grin
Sir Vee, it is called HeadQuarter booking and reservation cool
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by ginawest(f): 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
i can't even tink of life without guys!!
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:
Excluding sexual pleasure and the act of gayism/lesbianism, what do think the world will look like if it had been created mono-gendered?

Would it have been a better place or the opposite?

share your thoughts. . .

When you say "mono-gendered", do you mean just men or just women?
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
cc: kingtom, ronald4life, stephenqueen, lala347, tosyne2much, thesonofmark, missclasssy, kinglekan, wristwatch, chiam55, Godvilla, ipledge etc. . .
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by smvinreal(f): 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
We both need each other thats why God created us both
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
At op, u won't have been born..... Only Adam will be walking up and down in the garden till today.
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
missclasssy:

When you say "mono-gendered", do you mean just men or just women?
An individual for his or her gender smiley
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

An individual for his or her gender smiley

Well, it would be incredibly boring.
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

Would it have been a better place or the opposite?

share your thoughts. . .
Yes....We Would not have eaten Apple through eve, We Would still be living in d garden naked angry
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by tablu: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
At all oh! People will die of a contagious disease called AGRO or CONJI. It will become so bad they will begin to impregnate themselves!! Just like when smone tells u to go F... urself
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
odun4love:
At op, u won't have been born..... Only Adam will be walking up and down in the garden till today.
smvinreal:
We both need each other thats why God created us both
It seems you are not getting the message. . .
God created a man only at 1st right, so I'm now asking that instead of creating a woman, he decided to create men continuously, how will it be like?
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by faith551(m): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
Opposite gender might be male or female, buy since the Op is a guy I think his judgement of the meaning of the phrase should be in relation to his sex, so I guess we are talking about the females here.
My opinion :
I dnt think God will even want that, cause he wnt have any day to rest.
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by kinglekan: 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
OP can't imagine it ooo. So am kinda speechless in this regard. grin
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
alberto2k:
in one word > BORING

In two words > Problem free

In three words > So fvcking Boring

- My 2wraps -
In conclusion, gays/lesbians dreamworld.
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
missclasssy:

Well, it would be incredibly boring.
what makes you believe so? expatiate smiley
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by Obadiah77(m): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
the wold will be a better place if all men die and i am the only one alife grin
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

It seems you are not getting the message. . .
God created a man only at 1st right, so I'm now asking that instead of creating a woman, he decided to create men continuously, how will it be like?

You want to turn God to bakery?
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by holyboss: 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
with Orijin, it cant be boring

#married to Orijin

Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
rokiatu:
In conclusion, gays/lesbians dreamworld.
Read the post again, i said excluding that. . . smiley
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

Read the post again, i said excluding that. . . smiley
But thats fu..cking impossible na. grin
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by Eyepencil: 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ipledge:
Yes....We Would not have eaten Apple through eve, We Would still be living in d garden naked angry
Which garden...na Adam wan born you?
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
rokiatu:
I didn't say itz possible, but just imagine it into reality. . .
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by Eyepencil: 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
rokiatu:
Jisos!...babe na only you get dat a*ss? I think someone is being partial here
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Eyepencil:
Which garden...na Adam wan born you?
Leave matter for mathaias,We Would have sought that out
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Imagine yourself as a boy or girl going to a higher institution that is made for only male gender or female gender, the activity that will go on there, the way of life etc. That is exactly what the world will look like.
Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

what makes you believe so? expatiate smiley

It's the combination of both genders that makes life interesting.
Male need females the same way females need males. For companionship, friendship, comfort ,fun and for learning.

The statement 'variety is the spice of life' just elucidates on the fact that having the same type of a particular "thing" doesn't birth excitement and adventure.

I can't imagine a life where it would just be ladies everywhere, gosh that would be torture.
I went to an all girls boarding school and I know how happy I always felt whenever I was on mid-term break or on vacation. It was always comforting to talk to boys for a change.

Let's not forget that females have a perception of life different from guys.
It's always nice having conversation with someone who has an inherent view on life different from mine. Its insightful.

2 Likes

Re: Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
missclasssy:

It's the combination of both genders that makes life interesting.
Male need females the same way females need males. For companionship, friendship, comfort ,fun and for learning.

The statement 'variety is the spice of life' just elucidates on the fact that having the same type of a particular "thing" doesn't birth excitement and adventure.

I can't imagine a life where it would just be ladies everywhere, gosh that would be torture.
I went to an all girls boarding school and I know how happy I always felt whenever I was on mid-term break or on vacation. It was always comforting to talk to boys for a change.

Let's not forget that females have a perception of life different from guys.
It's always nice having conversation with someone who has an inherent view on life different from mine. Its insightful.
Thankz for the contribution ma'amsmiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(Proven) How To Coarse Cheats Into Confessing / What Would You Do If You See This???(pics) / Need a new pal from Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.