Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin (45970 Views)

Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) / Kcee Flaunts His N30Million Diamond Wrist Watch (Pics, Video) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Fresia01(f): 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Where can I meet such men? Maga of life!,, (
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by axortedbabe(f): 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
jack67:
babe,are you a deeper lifer?
do u have problem with them?
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by francescainnoce(f): 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Some dude though!!! Why come out to spew this now that you are engaged...
I don't know about others but I think the dude just fall his hand big time....not like you want us to help you get your money back so...
Some public figures though (called them public figures not celebrity) because celebrities ought to be celebrated not beg to be celebrated...
Anyway!!! I'm sure he has acquired more experience to help facilitate his future both business and otherwise..
But if I were the babe, If I know my bae have that type of money to invest, and I know music is not my calling, hmm I would just je-je-li** retire and invest in some other lucrative business and when the profit is marginalised, I will then think of music...at least then my disposable income is high
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Elxandre(m): 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Are you not supposed to make videos for your label singer?
I was expecting him to say he wasted the money buying her luxurious goods.
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by axortedbabe(f): 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i dy,lngst tym. wasup make we relate for whatsapp na.

Ma drop ma digit?
ok drop
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by axortedbabe(f): 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
lordkrato:

Who are you to judge?

Naija babes sef.... sad
what has my opinion got to do with my gender n nationality..
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by fejicruz(m): 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
N30million, na juju she use for you? You suppose change ur name to "Alhaji Bringe-Bringe"
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by danbrowndmf(m): 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
axortedbabe:
ok drop
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by olushy: 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
And make I go vote jona after may 29 abi ,Bleep ur 30M, Bleep emma dollar or naira ,Bleep iyan what and Bleep all una , GUD 9IT 9JA
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by crazygod(m): 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
Oga tell us the whole story. This guy just showed his immaturity as a business man, washing ur dirty undies in public is a big no no. For ur info, emma nyra is talented, u just didn't manage am well. No be every chick suppose sing like tiwa savage. Find her niche and build on it.
#Team Asha.
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by andyanders: 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
When you spent that 30 million, was it under Durex? Were you not sleeping with her? There are big guys with money that can deposit that amount for a lady in Sheraton Hotel for a week or month and the money is gone. Dude, you should have buried this issue than coming on air to announce the amount you spent on a lady so that the world can hell you? How much have you spent on your mother and siblings?
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by axortedbabe(f): 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
danbrowndmf:
aii
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by lordkrato(m): 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
axortedbabe:
what has my opinion got to do with my gender n nationality..

It's just typical. Remember the four fingers pointing backwards when pointing at all these peeps sha... cry
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by themodernman: 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
Justfollowit:
The bastard treated her like trash and the fool endured it.

God bless the man who thinks he can treat me like trash

Spent 30 million naira on her & yet you said he treated her like trash

Na wa ooo
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
And who cares the amount? You need to grow up and grow some fuvking balls you prick called UBI, i reason the reason why you got some punch in the face by davido's boy.
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by kandiikane(m): 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Obviously, he has nothing else to offer..
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
themodernman:

Spent 30 million naira on her & yet you said he treated her like trash

Na wa ooo

If you knew what really happened you will keep shush
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by MrNL(m): 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Best Joke of the month.Bro u need to win a medal for this write up.cheesy
Lol.
like seriously?
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Haven't i bleeped your own fiancee who formally resides at the back of home science school, off social club road abule eba, infact you need to grow up boi, thats why you got some punch in the face last week.

1 Like

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by axortedbabe(f): 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
lordkrato:

It's just typical. Remember the four fingers pointing backwards when pointing at all these peeps sha... cry
what's typical abt it,like americans don't criticize their celebs huh?dude that bae is talentless,jst dig it..
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by danbrowndmf(m): 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
MrNL:
Lol.
like seriously?
Yes oh,Na Most girls plan be dt now.cheesy
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by dwightdoctore(m): 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
His name is Adebola Akinbobola. Also known
as Bobbler.
He's a young bright Nigerian.
He's a Pharmacist who studied at OOUTH.
He went to India last month to undergo
surgical procedures to remove the tumor in his
jaw.
On getting to India, it was discovered that the
growth had developed into a full blown
malignant neoplasm.
He developed the growth in his jaw in his 100
level day(2006).
He underwent the first stage of the surgery
last week. The surgery was successful but
suddenly the site started to develop several
complications. That procedure cost about 5
million according to his parents.
Now, the tumor is threatening his life. He
needs about 13 million to begin the next
phase of the surgery. The doctors at India
have also threatened to stop palliative
treatment if they don't get the money.
Pls join us in saving Adebola Akinbobola.
Account details:2003910670
Zenith Bank
Adebola Akinbobola
Contact Pastor Dami. +234 703 968 8931
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by lordkrato(m): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
axortedbabe:
what's typical abt it,like americans don't criticize their celebs huh?dude that bae is talentless,jst dig it..

o [size=98pt]K[/size].
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by themodernman: 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ubi Franklin na original Otondo...after spending almost #30 million on her, she still denied you & instead chose your employee over you her boss...

Instead make you keep quite & act mature you come dey mess yourself up for here showing how dumb you're spending such a huge amount on a woman pretending you were doing it to promote her label...now truth don comot...so na her congo you pay #30 million to shine...

Even your current babe gondey very disappointed in you...pray make she no do you same tin oh

#30million congo....oh boy! shocked
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Him babe wey we don bleep tire mumu.....
themodernman:
Ubi Franklin na original Otondo...after spending almost #30 million on her, she still denied you & instead chose your employee over you her boss...

Instead make you keep quite & act mature you come dey mess yourself up for here showing how dumb you're spending such a huge amount on a woman pretending you were doing it to promote her label...now truth don comot...so na her congo you pay #30 million to shine...

Even your current babe gondey very disappointed in you...pray make she no do you same tin oh

#30million congo....oh boy! shocked
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Mistermamus(m): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Music aren't her tin just forcing it. Her inability to dislodge waje,seyi shey omawunmi, tiwa savage n yemi alade make him to give up on her. No profit in return
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nathystarry: 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Na Who send am
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
He spent almost 30 million Naira on a girl he did not end up marrying and yet he is still saying this publicly He sounds like a maga!
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by duni04(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
This guy looks like a money-miss road. The kind of person that will mention money first when chatting up a girl. Probably why she denied him undecided
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Chillypelly(m): 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
I also dated her... Her thing no sweet na why I port go meet Nicki Minaj

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo / Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) / Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.