Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin (45973 Views)

Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) / Kcee Flaunts His N30Million Diamond Wrist Watch (Pics, Video) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
cheesy none of my bis!!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nikapetrelli(f): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Na u one spend d money,moreova na scratch my back,i scratch ur back
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Dygeasy(m): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Ikengawo: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
lol she's not even attractive. Nigerian men are lame.
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
The bastard treated her like trash and the fool endured it.

God bless the man who thinks he can treat me like trash
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Diction10nairal: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
ODE NI NICCUR YII SHA
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
axortedbabe:
That girl wey no get talent,e be lyk say they force am do music...if u lyk spend trillion,if d talent no dey,e no dey..
In other news..lilian esoro is a beta option tho..
babe,are you a deeper lifer?
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
hatux:
And the biitch said, she never dated him and lover-boy even spent so much of his dough on her...
Hey, mind ur words, amma punch u in da face now undecided
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by maestrodavy(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Almost 30million....I hear u o..
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by seedorfg(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
30million naira on a hole dat aint loyal, the guy need to consult ifa asap hence the winches in his village wont seize to amaze him, mugun+maga= apoda and oponu grin
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by elguaje(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
*in reminisce voice* pelu omo ti itan e baje kiki biti emma nyra
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by enambobo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
sooo

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by dafil22(m): 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lilian Esoro(Nurse Abigail in Clinic Matters) reserved and quiet?? Difficult 2 believe tho but not impossible. Guess am looking @ her wit her acting.
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by muhammed10: 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nawaohhh!! undecided
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Tenim47(m): 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Jahbless
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by sonofspada(m): 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Make we run?? U get relatives way need empowerment.. ur talking ajambele undecided

1 Like

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by danbrowndmf(m): 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote
author=axortedbabe post=32932026]That girl wey no get talent,e be lyk
say they force am do music...if u lyk spend trillion,if d talent no
dey,e no dey..
In other news..lilian esoro is a beta option tho..[/quote] I Sight u jare. hwfa na?
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by dBard: 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
phrezzz:
To think the hoe swore to God they didnt date. . . wtf

Bwahahahahahaha....

**continues sipping my zobo, listening to Chris Brizzies 'loyal'**

E just got served..
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
EmmySparky:
Another kim k and amber rose in the making...hoes with no talent...I call this high classed runs...nothing more...
Emma nyra... no talent?
I spose flog u koboko. She is under the wrong managemtn.
She is a fucccken great and under rated singer....
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by gobizzy101: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
U spent a fortune on her
Wot now happen?
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by ClassyAdewumi(m): 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
Abeg wetin be scores between chelsea nd manu
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by danbrowndmf(m): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
MrNL:
NL babes b like, o boi see job opportunity o,we fit apply?
Best Joke of the month.Bro u need to win a medal for this write up.cheesy
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by francescainnoce(f): 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
Wow!!! All that money on a suppose lover...
Kia!! I hope he maintains that spending on his about to wed bride....
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by kenex4ever(m): 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
icebebe:
I dnt even lik d gal sef
ur likeness has negligible effect on her.
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by DozieInc(m): 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Emma can lie oo
so Ubi you spent 30mill on the kitten, clap for urself.
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Oh well undecided
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Topestbilly(m): 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
candycrushsoda:
Earlier today, former Made Men Music Group (MMMG) artiste Emma Nyra denied dating her former boss Ubi Franklin in an interview with Golden Icons.

The singer swore she never dated Ubi but doesn’t mind dating Iyanya, Lynxxx or Reminisce.

Probably feeling disrespected, Ubi Franklin who normally keeps his relationships under wraps, has decided to let the cat out of the bag. The newly engaged label executive revealed he was sleeping with Emma Nyra and managing her brand at the same time.

Speaking with TheCable in a tell-it-all interview, Ubi disclosed he and the US returnee were actually an item as most fans and industry pundits suspected.

In his own words, “I was dating Emma Nyra and the relationship didn’t go as I thought it should have gone. When you’re dating somebody and you are the boss, there are things you can’t tell your wife or your girlfriend. But if you say it to an employee you are dating, they tend to misbehave. Like, if you tell the others to do something, they will obey without thinking about it. It’s not only me but it has happened to a lot of people, but that is the business lesson I’ve learnt in my life.”

Ubi who managed to keep the relationship under wraps futher stated the relationship affected his life adversely.

According to him, “That relationship made me cut off a lot of people and it also made me feel like everybody wanted the same ‘cake’ I was having. I spent a lot of time trying to beef people when I am not supposed to. It really dealt me a big blow. I decided in the end that it doesn’t make any sense and we both understood that and moved on.”

Ubi futher admitted he made terrible business decisions by investing so much money on his former girlfriend. Claiming he spent close to N30 million on Emma Nyra, Ubi said, “I don’t think that I have spent as much money on Iyanya as I’ve spent on Emma Nyra. Emma has like nine videos at about N3.5m.”

Ubi however seems to have moved on as he recently proposed to Nollywood actress Lilian Esoro and they are both planning to tie the knot later this year. He met his wife-to-be at a friend’s party and promptly told her he was interested in marriage and soon enough they maintained a low-key relationship until they both made their relationship public.

Ubi who is obviously love-struck praised his new girlfriend describing her as someone he has always wanted. He quipped, “She’s everything I can ever ask God for. She’s very brilliant, she can cook. She’s usually quiet and more reserved. She’s not one of those actresses who are just out there and all over the place. She’s very subtle with everything she does.“

You pay for Weytin u chop na... abi u can return her tin to how u meet am.

http://www.radar.ng/gist/i-was-sleeping-with-emma-nyra-i-spent-almost-n30million-on-her-ubi-franklin/
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by axortedbabe(f): 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
danbrowndmf:
I Sight u jare. hwfa na?
dan hw far..wetin dey sup
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by danbrowndmf(m): 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
See Upcoming Artiste like ous,dem knw go gree invest the least 3M sef for our head.

God dy sha,this year Beta Label Must locate me.
AMEN!!!
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Koolmexxi(m): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
Investment in bia-bia bank of no returns ....

1 Like

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by danbrowndmf(m): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
axortedbabe:
dan hw far..wetin dey sup
i dy,lngst tym. wasup make we relate for whatsapp na.

Ma drop ma digit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) / Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo / HFtv Africa Interview: Omawumi On Her Smoking And Drinking Habit, Flares Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.