Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin (46010 Views)

Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) / Kcee Flaunts His N30Million Diamond Wrist Watch (Pics, Video) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lmao...
Well,lemme help her out, dating n fvckin r 2 different things.
She fvckd him but didn't date him. Lol
Quote me not!
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Adesiji77: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
What is our business with that? angry
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
phrezzz:
To think the hoe swore to God they didnt date. . . wtf

Girls can do anything to make you believe them, #SoSecretive..you have to sharp to knw how to deal wit them.
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by ElFenomeno1: 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
A lot of idio....ts commenting on this thread.
Ubi Franklin spent 30m on Emma Nyra''s videos.... business purposes
Not like he spent 30m buying her Brazilian wigs and louboutin shoes
Ya fu....cking donuts

2 Likes

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by MrNL(m): 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Yes oh,Na Most girls plan be dt now.cheesy
no b till dem see d mugu catch,if I personally see dat iyanya manager I fit slap am
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
One of my older friends told me this -> don't sh.it where you eat! Meaning: don't date a co-worker because it can get messy!

RickRichards:
Note to self: never date an employee.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Toks2008(m): 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
arinolaa:
Emma Nyra don fall my hand. I thought she just said she and the guy never dey. Na wa ooo.

You have no idea how dangerously deceitful women can be

Just like my ex telling whoever cares to listen she was never married to me because we have not had traditional wedding yet we had a legal wedding and stayed tgether as man and wife for over 5 good years.

I alays advice guys to scrutibize the past of any lady they sincerely want to marry because women are the most dangerous living thing on earth and they can make the devil who is the father of lies envy them with their deceitfulness.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
30 million on top of punny? grin
chei some guys mumu sha cheesy
e for even better say he throw such money for motherless babies home.

1 Like

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Toks2008:

You have no idea how dangerously deceitful women can be

Just like my ex telling whoever cares to listen she was never married to me because we have not had traditional wedding [b]yet we had a legal wedding [/b]and stayed tgether as man and wife for over 5 good years.

I alays advice guys to scrutibize the past of any lady they sincerely want to marry because women are the most dangerous living thing on earth and they can make the devil who is the father of lies envy them with their deceptfulness.

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by godoluwa(m): 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
eleko1:
undecided her toto nah Aluminium/gold lipsrsealed undecided sad shocked.Liar angry .The useless man won't give/assist the needy that cry for help but like to invest in toto
God bless una. dat guy na d gradeA incorrigible nincompoop

1 Like

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Bonuwa: 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Investment
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by glosplendid(f): 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
Story for d gods,,,,,,hw e take b. Mybiz
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by jaymichael(m): 11:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
RickRichards:
Note to self: never date an employee.
True, true talk.
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
It's a LIE..... Dazall
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by eleko1: 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
godoluwa:
grin
godoluwa:
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Maximus85(m): 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lilian Esoro that said she like to test her men on bed before dating them or getting married to them.
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by bosun11(m): 12:02am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:
The bastard treated her like trash and the fool endured it.

God bless the man who thinks he can treat me like trash

grin grin grin grin INTERESTING
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by efficiencie(m): 12:03am On Apr 21, 2015
candycrushsoda:
Earlier today, former Made Men Music Group (MMMG) artiste Emma Nyra denied dating her former boss Ubi Franklin in an interview with Golden Icons.

The singer swore she never dated Ubi but doesn’t mind dating Iyanya, Lynxxx or Reminisce.

Probably feeling disrespected, Ubi Franklin who normally keeps his relationships under wraps, has decided to let the cat out of the bag. The newly engaged label executive revealed he was sleeping with Emma Nyra and managing her brand at the same time.

Speaking with TheCable in a tell-it-all interview, Ubi disclosed he and the US returnee were actually an item as most fans and industry pundits suspected.

In his own words, “I was dating Emma Nyra and the relationship didn’t go as I thought it should have gone. When you’re dating somebody and you are the boss, there are things you can’t tell your wife or your girlfriend. But if you say it to an employee you are dating, they tend to misbehave. Like, if you tell the others to do something, they will obey without thinking about it. It’s not only me but it has happened to a lot of people, but that is the business lesson I’ve learnt in my life.”

Ubi who managed to keep the relationship under wraps futher stated the relationship affected his life adversely.

According to him, “That relationship made me cut off a lot of people and it also made me feel like everybody wanted the same ‘cake’ I was having. I spent a lot of time trying to beef people when I am not supposed to. It really dealt me a big blow. I decided in the end that it doesn’t make any sense and we both understood that and moved on.”

Ubi futher admitted he made terrible business decisions by investing so much money on his former girlfriend. Claiming he spent close to N30 million on Emma Nyra, Ubi said, “I don’t think that I have spent as much money on Iyanya as I’ve spent on Emma Nyra. Emma has like nine videos at about N3.5m.” cheesy MUMU

Ubi however seems to have moved on as he recently proposed to Nollywood actress Lilian Esoro and they are both planning to tie the knot later this year. He met his wife-to-be at a friend’s party and promptly told her he was interested in marriage and soon enough they maintained a low-key relationship until they both made their relationship public. A'level MUMUCIOUSNESS cheesy grin cheesy

Another Nyra in the making, another story go commot abt divorce

Ubi who is obviously love-struck praised his new girlfriend describing her as someone he has always wanted. He quipped, “She’s everything I can ever ask God for. She’s very brilliant, she can cook. She’s usually quiet and more reserved. She’s not one of those actresses who are just out there and all over the place. She’s very subtle with everything she does.“ so Nyra no knw buk, no fit cuk n no reserved abi yet u b ha maga until ur eye clear cheesy cheesy Now that's an INTERNATIONALLY ACCLAIMED MUMU in the making cheesy

O boi repent...no time!

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by baby124: 12:16am On Apr 21, 2015
This guy must have had girls treat him bad when he didn't have money. I remember his fiancée denied the engagement. He ran to the press and exposed it. Emma Nyra denied being his girlfriend. He ran to the press and exposed it. I hope we will not be hearing press stories about his future wife soon. For a guy, he talks a lot. That being said, you have never addressed the physical violence rumors between you and Emma. I wish Lillian well

1 Like

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by mzpetite(f): 12:17am On Apr 21, 2015
grin her boob.s thoundecided is small fa lipsrsealed cool
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by themodernman: 12:20am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

If you knew what really happened you will keep shush

Okay you knew what happened abi
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by M4gunners: 12:24am On Apr 21, 2015
Ubi abeg give me the number of that ur former gf Emma Nyra, I'm good in managing second hands.
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by themodernman: 12:25am On Apr 21, 2015
RossyBentley:
Him babe wey we don bleep tire mumu.....

Lol....wicked..

Ubi really fall guyz handz... angry
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by themodernman: 12:27am On Apr 21, 2015
baby124:
This guy must have had girls treat him bad when he didn't have money. I remember his fiancée denied the engagement. He ran to the press and exposed it. Emma Nyra denied being his girlfriend. He ran to the press and exposed it. I hope we will not be hearing press stories about his future wife soon. For a guy, he talks a lot. That being said, you have never addressed the physical violence rumors between you and Emma. I wish Lillian well

Them don complex d guy finish grin
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Yasher: 12:33am On Apr 21, 2015
30M shocked shey na Federal Government Project wey need complete overhauling she be
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by idupaul: 12:36am On Apr 21, 2015
I hope he spent a quarter of that on his poor Mummy if not... Sha that Ubi guy looks like a village boy to me .
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by drinkmorewater: 12:37am On Apr 21, 2015
Emma is aight but she aint all that, my cousin chekube bleeped her bloodily in houston, saw her in Texas southern Varsity... like I said she aight but she aint all that!!! I can spend a milli on her but I won't.
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by ronald4lif(m): 12:38am On Apr 21, 2015
This wasn't necessary, if it's true he said it. The girl is hurt and he should understand that and move on. It's not every lies that one should debunk.
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 21, 2015
Mistermamus:
Music aren't her tin just forcing it. Her inability to dislodge waje,seyi shey omawunmi, tiwa savage n yemi alade make him to give up on her. No profit in return

That is because her genre of music is soul not afro pop
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by freshdude99(m): 1:20am On Apr 21, 2015
axortedbabe:
That girl wey no get talent,e be lyk say they force am do music...if u lyk spend trillion,if d talent no dey,e no dey..
In other news..lilian esoro is a beta option tho..
U be journalist? cheesy
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Mistermamus(m): 1:23am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

That is because her genre of music is soul not afro pop
waje does soul too. emmanyra couldnt blend both so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? / Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.