Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears (13405 Views)

Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Its well....

In another news, sales of form for Diploma in Advance Heartbreaking and Heart mending. This is to notiify the general public that forms are on sale into Institute of Advance studies, Ovie. We offer courses like Diploma in Advance Heartbreaking and Mending, Heartbreak Studies and Advance Jilting by Proxy etc.$
Interested candidates are advised to visit the school premises for more information.
Signed- Registrar
Un-winged commander IbokUtoroh
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by vislabraye(m): 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kenai:
Pensioners in Rivers State have appealed to the State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, to pay them their three months pension arrears before the end of April, 2015.

The pensioners, who spoke on Sunday under the auspices of the Nigerian Union of Pensioners, Rivers State Chapter, lamented that the state government had not paid them (pensioners) since January this year.

A statement by the State NUP Chairman, Mr. Edward Festus-Abibo, and Secretary, Mr. Joseph Agbo, disclosed that members of the union had been suffering untold hardship as a result of the unpaid arrears.

It explained that such ugly situation had not happened in the past, even as he wondered why politicians and other workers had received their pay to date, except the pensioners in the state.

The pensioners said, “We regret to inform you that senior citizens of this state have not been paid their monthly pension allowance since January, 2015 to date (three months).

“We are suffering untold hardship under the midst of plenty. This kind of ugly situation has never occurred in the history of Rivers State. It is unbelievable that Rivers State Government owes pensioners when politicians and other workers have been paid up to March 2015.

“What evil have we committed that warrant this type of punishment? [size=13pt]]Before we were paid December, 2014, we protested twice and lost two of our members during the protest.[/size]

[size=14pt]“What an ugly situation! Presently, some of our members had been sent to their grave because of lack of medical care and starvation.”[/size]

It noted that pensioners in the state were currently owed six per cent increment since October 1, 2003 and 15 per cent increment since 2007, adding that such increases had been computed and sent to the governor for approval and release of fund for the past two years.

The statement added, “Recently, pension increase of 33 percent has been approved with effect from 1st July, 2010 and the State Government had not implemented it.

“We therefore, call on the state government to pay our monthly pension allowances for the months of January, February and March 2015 and other outstanding increases on pensions from 2003 to date before the end of this month (April).”

http://www.punchng.com/news/rivers-pensioners-ask-amaechi-to-pay-three-month-arrears/

Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Obinoscopy

"DAURA ONE CHANCE, DAURA ONE CHANCE, OFU ONYE!
OFU ONYE, DAURA.
BIA K'ANYI GAA YA, SEVENTY BUCKS
ONE CHANCE, NWANNE
O BANYEGO?
DAURA, ONE CHANCE.
NAANI SEVENTY BUCKS
BIA K'ANYI GAA YA, MAKANA OGE ADIROZI!"

- Amaechi.

Change has come...
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by misspatsy(f): 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
When Rivers state don't even pay NYSC corp members,is it the old pensioners they will look at?
Amaechi your cup would soon be full in hell

1 Like

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by HzRF(m): 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
plumule:
u attended but u didn't catch a single skill. I pity u.
Lol
Make i show u why dey make me pro

... ......... .

Ij

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ilekeh:
PDP paid agents.
Is that all you could say I pray same thing befall you in future then somebody will call you APC paid agent.

1 Like

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by Thunder04(m): 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
temitemi1:
APC... CHANGE grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
which day will u stop this ur foolishness if i may ask?
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by godwin120alex: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
I have nothing to say
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by ifyan(m): 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ilekeh:
PDP paid agents.

Kai! My people, see this one life.

Chai! Wetin happen to this one life.

You know. .....

1 Like

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by ikombe: 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Where does this people think the money for apc campaign was coming from undecided

ago abago voice mail grin

obago voicemail in phyno's voice.
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
He can only deceive himself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by Eruditor: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
A man used to receive 20B from the FG and 8B from IGR per month. He had a wage bill of 8B until he decided to employ 13K more teachers which shot the wage bill higher. He also had 2B monthly to give to his LGA chairmen, bank loans to service and monies to be dedicated to situating infrastructures. Then he had to still make savings.

Then all of a sudden he starts receiving 12B instead of the 20B (since 2013), yet not one so-called pensioner complained that they were owed till date. They didn't even complain during the gubernatorial elections. When that would have been the best time to force him to pay up since he needed his party to win. But when he starts making plans to go to the election tribunal, all of a sudden, "Corpers" and retired "pensioners" begin to complain that they are owed. Very funny stuff I tell you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by mizzsmilez(f): 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
Oga is still busy
Strategizing
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by stebell(m): 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
nerodenero:
Rivers State, always in the news for every wrong reason.

And ur state is always in the news for the gud reasons.
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by lordonwils(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
owing workers seem to be the order of the day in rivers state. how shameful!! who would believe that rivers state will owe her workers in spite of all the wealth that pour into d state account from both federal allocation and internally generated revenue. let it be known that rivers state govt is also owing her doctors in the state owned hospital BMSH for over 3months. change indeed#

1 Like

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by jamesbridget13(f): 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
rivers state is also owing 80% civil servants for d month of march. i am one of them.
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by Reference(m): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Noisy Amaechi dedicated his state treasury to financing buhari campaigin.My ex-governor chinwoke mbadniju who is in APC once declared that pensioners are deadwood and Amaechi is toeing his footsteps.

Rivers state anti-amaechi sentiments keeps on getting justified.The pensioners are crying yet their governor gallivants from state to state waving broom while screaming sai buhari yet people expected him to make a mark in rivers elections.

To the pensioners weep no more Wiked Wike is here.

'Wiked Wike??. Hmmm. Very comforting indeed.
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by Reference(m): 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Recurrent expenditure is a millstone round Nigeria's finances. That's why the proposed welfare schemes of the APC led government worries me. Can you really afford to pay people without work when those with a life time of service go hungry. Does it make any sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by Walemi1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
The top officials are getting paid without delay while people who have served this country for more than 20years have not received the chickenfeed they receive as pension since January.God's watching o
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Amaechi used the money to buy brooms, but relax grandpas and grandmas because Wike is coming soon ...I see Wike dragging Amaechi to EFCC soon after he assumes office.. grin grin
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by Nicepoker(m): 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ilekeh:
PDP paid agents.
u sound like a product from failed experiment.
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by unclejb2(m): 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kenai:
Pensioners in Rivers State have appealed to the State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, to pay them their three months pension arrears before the end of April, 2015.

The pensioners, who spoke on Sunday under the auspices of the Nigerian Union of Pensioners, Rivers State Chapter, lamented that the state government had not paid them (pensioners) since January this year.

A statement by the State NUP Chairman, Mr. Edward Festus-Abibo, and Secretary, Mr. Joseph Agbo, disclosed that members of the union had been suffering untold hardship as a result of the unpaid arrears.

It explained that such ugly situation had not happened in the past, even as he wondered why politicians and other workers had received their pay to date, except the pensioners in the state.

The pensioners said, “We regret to inform you that senior citizens of this state have not been paid their monthly pension allowance since January, 2015 to date (three months).

“We are suffering untold hardship under the midst of plenty. This kind of ugly situation has never occurred in the history of Rivers State. It is unbelievable that Rivers State Government owes pensioners when politicians and other workers have been paid up to March 2015.

“What evil have we committed that warrant this type of punishment? [size=13pt]]Before we were paid December, 2014, we protested twice and lost two of our members during the protest.[/size]

[size=14pt]“What an ugly situation! Presently, some of our members had been sent to their grave because of lack of medical care and starvation.”[/size]

It noted that pensioners in the state were currently owed six per cent increment since October 1, 2003 and 15 per cent increment since 2007, adding that such increases had been computed and sent to the governor for approval and release of fund for the past two years.

The statement added, “Recently, pension increase of 33 percent has been approved with effect from 1st July, 2010 and the State Government had not implemented it.

“We therefore, call on the state government to pay our monthly pension allowances for the months of January, February and March 2015 and other outstanding increases on pensions from 2003 to date before the end of this month (April).”

http://www.punchng.com/news/rivers-pensioners-ask-amaechi-to-pay-three-month-arrears/

Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Obinoscopy

"DAURA ONE CHANCE, DAURA ONE CHANCE, OFU ONYE!
OFU ONYE, DAURA.
BIA K'ANYI GAA YA, SEVENTY BUCKS
ONE CHANCE, NWANNE
O BANYEGO?
DAURA, ONE CHANCE.
NAANI SEVENTY BUCKS
BIA K'ANYI GAA YA, MAKANA OGE ADIROZI!"

- Amaechi.
Amaechi the traitor. We will get our pound of flesh from him someday. No be Rivers state again.
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by unclejb2(m): 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Eruditor:
A man used to receive 20B from the FG and 8B from IGR per month. He had a wage bill of 8B until he decided to employ 13K more teachers which shot the wage bill higher. He also had 2B monthly to give to his LGA chairmen, bank loans to service and monies to be dedicated to situating infrastructures. Then he had to still make savings.

Then all of a sudden he starts receiving 12B instead of the 20B (since 2013), yet not one so-called pensioner complained that they were owed till date. They didn't even complain during the gubernatorial elections. When that would have been the best time to force him to pay up since he needed his party to win. But when he starts making plans to go to the election tribunal, all of a sudden, "Corpers" and retired "pensioners" begin to complain that they are owed. Very funny stuff I tell you.
I hope u know what N13b is? Zamfara state allocation for the whole year is not up to N30b and here u are making excuses for him. Ur soul is lost to propaganda.

After May 29........#Buharibringoutyourgirls
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by fashrola(m): 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ilekeh:
PDP paid agents.
when will u have sense? Imagine ur parents are in their shoes, would you come to an honourable forum lyk this to type this THRASH?

My Son RECEIVE sense in JESUS name... Amen cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by anyaekekehinde(m): 12:49am On Apr 21, 2015
Eruditor:

In an attempt to defend ameachi...you are loosing touch with reality..let me judge by this figures you put
according to you, originally he receives 20B from fg monthly and generates 8B monthly, sum; 20 + 8 = 28B
Again according to you he had a wage bill of 8B
Now according to you also, he employs 13k teachers( a figure which is over bloated, because i served in Rivers in 2012, and i know much about the recruitment, infact i was even picked in the recruitment but turned it down)

assuming the 13k is true, now let me fix a salary for the 13k staffs, let me over bloat thier salary, assuming each receives 150k (which is not true cos i got the offer)
now 13k X 150k = 1.9Bapprox
add 1.9B to the original wage bill you quoted 8B + 1.9B = 9.9B

Now all of a sudden, you said he started receiving 12B
now sum of new income; 12B + 8B = 20B ( or did the IGR also drop as the federal allocation dropped)
according to you, he gives local government chairmen 2B (mind you, you didn't say 2B for each lg chairman)

now add 9.9B + 2B = 11.9B
guy, this is not rocket science, why cant a monthly income of 20B cope with expenses of 11.9B

you went further to buttress your very weak point by saying, why didn't the aggrieved pensioners complain before now.. let me ask you, is it you that will determine the time when they should complain for them? or there is a particular period of time when they have the right to complain.. or whats your point?

I served in Rivers state and i was paid but i know corper's after my set that haven't been paid and they have been complaining to him, but he repeatedly ignore their plea.
emotions cloud your sense of reasoning, what you don't know is either ABC or BDB, ALL this guys are selfish, its when there is much on their hands and their is no competing selfish interest that they have time for the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by Eruditor: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

In an attempt to defend ameachi...you are loosing touch with reality..let me judge by this figures you put
according to you, originally he receives 20B from fg monthly and generates 8B monthly, sum; 20 + 8 = 28B
Again according to you he had a wage bill of 8B
Now according to you also, he employs 13k teachers( a figure which is over bloated, because i served in Rivers in 2012, and i know much about the recruitment, infact i was even picked in the recruitment but turned it down)

assuming the 13k is true, now let me fix a salary for the 13k staffs, let me over bloat thier salary, assuming each receives 150k (which is not true cos i got the offer)
now 13k X 150k = 1.9Bapprox
add 1.9B to the original wage bill you quoted 8B + 1.9B = 9.9B

Now all of a sudden, you said he started receiving 12B
now sum of new income; 12B + 8B = 20B ( or did the IGR also drop as the federal allocation dropped)
according to you, he gives local government chairmen 2B (mind you, you didn't say 2B for each lg chairman)

now add 9.9B + 2B = 11.2B
guy, this is not rocket science, why cant a monthly income of 20B cope with expenses of 11.2B

you went further to buttress your very weak point by saying, why didn't the aggrieved pensioners complain before now.. let me ask you, is it you that will determine the time when they should complain for them? or there is a particular period of time when they have the right to complain.. or whats your point?

I served in Rivers state and i was paid but i know corper's after my set that haven't been paid and they have been complaining to him, but he repeatedly ignore their plea.
emotions cloud your sense of reasoning, what you don't know is either ABC or BDB, ALL this guys are selfish, its when there is much on their hands and their is no competing selfish interest that they have time for the masses.

FYI, I don't bandy words with quasi-scholars so you may need to up your game a little if you want to get my attention.

1. You don't need to drop the verecundiam that you served in Rivers state. What if I told you I lived in the govt house? Are we trading status or hard facts?

2. Amaechi employed 13, 200 teachers. He even said they still have a deficit of about 6000 more teachers that Rivers state requires. He used a stadium that was packed out to issue them their appointment letters amd the stadium was packed out. If you say you where in PHV in 2012, you should have known this.

3. Why make an assumption of their emoluments since you claim you got the offer? Why not use the real figure to make your analysis and prove to the world that you are an economics hack.

4. Let us work with your 11.9B figure (and not 11.2B you incorrigible dolt!) Per month, that he is faced to deal with and pretend he doesn't service already situated infrastructures or service heavy loans which at some point was to the tune of 10B a month? Or didn't you see me write that he had loans to pay off and savings to make?

5. So how does a state have a burden 21.9B a month yet the governor receives 20B and for atleast 2 years nobody complained about being owed?

6. Let me even lecture you on how IGR became 8B from the 2B that it was before Amaechi became the governor. He simply prevented the same thieves that want to govern the state now from looting 6B per month from the state and leaving only 2B, by using fiat as the governor in charge. That is when he began making enemies.

7. And that humdrum about NYSC remunerations needs to be put to bed. The school you taught in paid you 10k per month (from the state), the FG paid you 19,800 per month. . .and then the governor of Rivers (of his own volition) decided to be giving the corpers an extra 10k for the whole year making it 110-120k at the end of the service year. It is not your right or entitlement and when he is faced with constrained funds from a senile central government ofcourse he would have to do a scale of preference- which he did. So please tell us again when he stopped paying the 120k at the end of the year, was it not after 2013, when his FA was reduced by 8B?
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Eruditor:

FYI, I don't bandy words with quasi-scholars so you may need to up your game a little if you want to get my attention.

1. You don't need to drop the verecundiam that you served in Rivers state. What if I told you I lived in the govt house? Are we trading status or hard facts?

2. Amaechi employed 13, 200 teachers. He even said they still have a deficit of about 6000 more teachers that Rivers state requires. He used a stadium that was packed out to issue them their appointment letters amd the stadium was packed out. If you say you where in PHV in 2012, you should have known this.

3. Why make an assumption of their emoluments since you claim you got the offer? Why not use the real figure to make your analysis and prove to the world that you are an economics hack.

4. Let us work with your 11.9B figure (and not 11.2B you incorrigible dolt!) Per month, that he is faced to deal with and pretend he doesn't service already situated infrastructures or service heavy loans which at some point was to the tune of 10B a month? Or didn't you see me write that he had loans to pay off and savings to make?

5. So how does a state have a burden 21.9B a month yet the governor receives 20B and for atleast 2 years nobody complained about being owed?

6. Let me even lecture you on how IGR became 8B from the 2B that it was before Amaechi became the governor. He simply prevented the same thieves that want to govern the state now from looting 6B per month from the state and leaving only 2B, by using fiat as the governor in charge. That is when he began making enemies.

7. And that humdrum about NYSC remunerations needs to be put to bed. The school you taught in paid you 10k per month (from the state), the FG paid you 19,800 per month. . .and then the governor of Rivers (of his own volition) decided to be giving the corpers an extra 10k for the whole year making it 110-120k at the end of the service year. It is not your right or entitlement and when he is faced with constrained funds from a senile central government ofcourse he would have to do a scale of preference- which he did. So please tell us again when he stopped paying the 120k at the end of the year, was it not after 2013, when his FA was reduced by 8B?
your attempt to tackle me was not properly done.. laden with errors once again
now, the school through the state doesn't give any 10k/month ok...aside from the 19.8k, the other income corper's do receive is that 110k... again you would have done a better job, alas childish emotions has distorted simple facts you can easily get
A supposed superior scholar that cant research to get simple facts....lol
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Eruditor:

now, let me just stay on only one wrong point to tackle you, because if i decided to take you on all of your wrong facts, the whole place will be dirty.
Now, let me educate you, the school through the state doesn't give any 10k/month ok...aside from the 19.8k, the other income corper's do receive is that 110k and this 110k is only for corp members that serve in state government schools outside obia/akpor and phalga, the ones that served in the state government schools within obia/akpor and phalga received 55k ... again you would have done a better job, alas childish emotions has distorted simple facts you can easily get.

just a simple call to someone that served in Rivers state around 2012 will make you not to embarrass yourself like this

caveat: i last displayed mental arrogance on wrong info like your doing now when i was in secondary school... don't worry its just a matter of time, you will outgrow it... lol
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by Orunto: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Amaechi is planning to steal from Pension Money in his control.
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by Eruditor: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

now, let me just stay on only one wrong point to tackle you, because if i decided to take you on all of your wrong facts, the whole place will be dirty.
Now, let me educate you, the school through the state doesn't give any 10k/month ok...aside from the 19.8k, the other income corper's do receive is that 110k and this 110k is only for corp members that serve in state government schools outside obia/akpor and phalga, the ones that served in the state government schools within obia/akpor and phalga received 55k ... again you would have done a better job, alas childish emotions has distorted simple facts you can easily get.

just a simple call to someone that served in Rivers state around 2012 will make you not to embarrass yourself like this

caveat: i last displayed mental arrogance on wrong info like your doing now when i was in secondary school... don't worry its just a matter of time, you will outgrow it... lol

The typical glib e-diot. Trying to meander through all his gaffes to settle to who was due the state appropriated 110k or not as if it has anything to do with all the bunkum he was vomiting on this thread. How he got a job offer but decided to work with hypotheticals when discussing the actual figure. How 9.9B +2B became 11.2B. How governor Amaechi didn't employ 13K teachers and the rest of the senseless drivel about absolutely nothing that his puny mind can comprehend.

Next time, when your teacher is giving lessons on comprehension, try to listen to her instead of staring at her mammaries.
Re: Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Eruditor:

The typical glib e-diot. Trying to meander through all his gaffes to settle to who was due the state appropriated 110k or not as if it has anything to do with all the bunkum he was vomiting on this thread. How he got a job offer but decided to work with hypotheticals when discussing the actual figure. How 9.9B +2B became 11.2B. How governor Amaechi didn't employ 13K teachers and the rest of the senseless drivel about absolutely nothing that his puny mind can comprehend.

Next time, when your teacher is giving lessons on comprehension, try to listen to her instead of staring at her mammaries.
hahahahhhhaahaha... i cant help but laugh and laugh hard

i know by the time your are 40, you will re-read all you just wrote and laugh at yourself
like i said earlier, you are still growing, you will overcome this complex soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts / Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP / LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.