Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? (601 Views)

. / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? by reboski: 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
A friend is asking for my advice and really I have asked him to give me some time to get back.

He has a girl he is planning to settle down with, both parents are aware of their relationship; in the past few months he has performed some step like taking win to the Dad of the lady and all that.

The issue here is last month he went through the babe phone saw a chat with the ex bf. She told the guy that she will be getting married soon and the guy went ahead and started telling how he enjoyed sex with her and all sort. she ended the relationship about 5 years ago.

My friend is angry that his babe could not stop him when he was tElling her how he made love to her and how sweet she was.

She is been crying apologising for not stopping him that there is really nothing between them just that once in a while they chat .

He feel the babe still feel something for the guy after 5 years but she denied

Can he go on with his plan or back out ?
Re: Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
lame excuse to cancel the wedding

1 Like

Re: Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? by Jamean(f): 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nairalanders and their "friends" who always have issues, it is never the owner of the moniker.

Back to the subject, the conversation between fiance & ex was deep though. Truth be told. But final decision to go ahead with your plans rests with you.

BTW...I don't encourage people snooping into their partners phone. I consider it a bad habit steming from lack of trust & idleness.

My basis is "the thing wey you no know no go disturb you". There are other ways to know if a partner is cheating. wink

1 Like

Re: Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? by samonom(m): 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pls appreciate what u have now, this is not an issue at all. He should go ahead with d marriage.
Re: Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? by FLAWLES(f): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nigga shouldn't get pissed,he should talk to her and continue wit d wedding plans
Re: Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? by MRBrownJ: 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
@OP
this your friend's insecurity and jealousy BS will have him possibly loose a good thing. the ex is appreciating her now that she is not in his life, possibly repenting about not being with her, and there is nothing wrong with that. she didnt not entice him or encourage him in any way so where is the big deal? maybe the sex was indeed good with that bobo and she was remembering the good time they had, but thats the PAST.

i can already see your insecure friend telling her to never have any contact with her ex, in order to pacify his weakling's ego.
Re: Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
guyman dy find escape route

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Games Women Play #tocookornot / The Mistake She Made That Scattered Her Customer's Wedding / 10 Traits Cheating Men Have In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.