Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk (14036 Views)

Radio Biafra Promises To Kill Bayelsa. / The Youngest House Of Assembly Deputy Speaker ? / Shootings Mar Bayelsa Assembly Rescheduled Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk by Surd2121(m): 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk by doctokwus: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
When has an ordinary,appointed deputy clerk turned to a deputy speaker.
All in d rush to get a thread to FP,the op has misled a lot of people.
These are how conflicts starts o!
Re: Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk by omenka(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
lalasticlala:

mistake actually from the source
Oh, I see. Regardless, we're all susceptible to mistakes. smiley

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk by englishmart(m): 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
ugoboss26:
Bad for PDP...are they gonna be dying off like fleas #Justsaying#

Moral of the story: When stealing remember the saying about #Karma

When you steal public funds, you destroy lives indirectly

May your Hustling and Lawmaking soul rest in PERFECT peace!

you really need their souls to rest in peace?
I think I Don't
Re: Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk by ShowYourCertificate: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
holatin:
when your two sisters involve in prostitution are sent back home, you will blame buhari.
when your uncle the drug bird in Spain is been arrested, you will blame buhari
when mtn charge you excessively on a call, you blame buhari
when you don't Ve an erect.ion during sex you blame buhari
when your state governor looted all fund under GEJ regime, you blamed buhari for it.

MAYBE I SHOULD BLAME BUHARI FOR YOUR BRAIN BEEN KIDNAP BY SHEKAU.

idiotic fellow

this is still GEJ regime, anything that happen is still his palava.

oya mod ban me as I don yab the most paid PDP mouthpiece on Nairaland.
E pain am tongue grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk by boxypane(m): 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Must everybody die because GEJ is Coming home?
Re: Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk by BashMe1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari hasn't even entered and we've started witnessing political assassinations. May God deliver us from Buhari's badluck.
[size=15pt]Bros, since dem born u ehn...u don ever ask ur parents where dem hide ur brain? U really need am o, Agba Iranu grin, [/size]
Re: Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk by ShowYourCertificate: 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
BashMe1:

[size=15pt]Bros, since dem born u ehn...u don ever ask ur parents where dem hide ur brain? U really need am o, Agba Iranu grin, [/size]
E pain am tongue grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk by tijjanioyan: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
thefakestan:
What is going on In Bayelsa?
if u dont mind i wil sponsor ur trip to &fro 2see things 4urself

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk by thefakestan: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
tijjanioyan:
if u dont mind i wil sponsor ur trip to &fro 2see things 4urself
Ofcos I don't mind.
Jah bless
Re: Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk by tupem: 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari hasn't even entered and we've started witnessing political assassinations. May God deliver us from Buhari's badluck.
haba! smiley
Re: Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
ehjiwummy:
Bad

Can I take u hand out?
Its so beauteaful.
Chai diaris beautea oooooooo
Re: Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk by holatin(m): 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
E pain am tongue grin
pain ? what I haven't experienced in the hand of you and the *** on PDP payroll ?

A dead man is no longer scared of death kiddo
Re: Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk by holatin(m): 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
Clerverly:

I tell you! The guy is the very reason, I seldom post here! imagine sticking all the useless threads from barcanista on the front page?
pls tell me you haven't been ban
Re: Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk by ShowYourCertificate: 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
holatin:
pain ? what I haven't experienced in the hand of you and the *** on PDP payroll ?

A dead man is no longer scared of death kiddo
If you're not pained then I recommend you take it easy on the insults. It's not good for your health you know grin.
Re: Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk by XBLadez: 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
holatin:
when your two sisters involve in prostitution are sent back home, you will blame buhari.
when your state governor looted all fund under GEJ regime, you blamed buhari for it.

idiotic fellow

The same thing happened when the likes of you who have been unable to impregnate their wives for over the 4 years of GEJ's tenure, were putting the blame on him. You forgot u sold your spèrm in exchange for common sense but got duped by the witch doctor.
Why are u pained now that your terrorist president is getting his own turn? Irredeemable asswipe!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
holatin:

idiotic fellow

its buharis bad luck oooo...
Re: Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk by stayblack: 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
WHAT U SOW..U REAP..
Re: Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk by holatin(m): 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
XBLadez:

The same thing happened when the likes of you who have been unable to impregnate their wives for over the 4 years of GEJ's tenure, were putting the blame on him. You forgot u sold your spèrm in exchange for common sense but got duped by the witch doctor.
Why are u pained now that your terrorist president is getting his own turn? Irredeemable asswipe!
are you done ranting rabid dog.

Nigeria complained about GEJ incompetence get dat into your brain.
BTW you ve none
Re: Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk by XBLadez: 6:49am On Apr 21, 2015
holatin:
are you done ranting rabid dog.

Nigeria complained about GEJ incompetence get dat into your brain.
BTW you ve none
I've told u. Be ready to get it from us soon. Your father, Buhari, must surely fail because thieves like Tinubu and Atiku are behind him, not to mention the old fool, Obj. If u can't withstand our criticism and insults, hang urself now and die......although ur living is meaningless
Re: Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk by ugoboss26(m): 6:54am On Apr 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:

You are very silly and heartless.The deputy clerk is a civil servant not politician

Silly and heartful Ozo...The topic initially read..."deputy speaker"...silly quote...mcteeeww!
Re: Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk by ugoboss26(m): 6:58am On Apr 21, 2015
MbaanabaraAgu:
Rejoice not at the death of others for we all must die...no one is a saint..for all have sinned.....that he belonged to pdp does not mean he is a thief...there are bad eggs in both pdp and apc..learn not to judge

I got respect for the DEAD, and I know YOU and I will die someday...R.I.P is another way of respect as it is a prayer for the dead. Mr. Preacher
Re: Gunmen Kill Bayelsa Assembly Deputy Clerk by holatin(m): 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
XBLadez:

I've told u. Be ready to get it from us soon. Your father, Buhari, must surely fail because thieves like Tinubu and Atiku are behind him, not to mention the old fool, Obj. If u can't withstand our criticism and insults, hang urself now and die......although ur living is meaningless
failure is not in our dictionary, buhari is not Jonathan that can be controlled easily

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onaiwu Picks APGA Form After Resigning As Director PDP Governors Forum / FG Plans Death Sentence For Vandals / Buhari Is Still The Best Choice For Presidency – Adeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.