Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Radio Biafra Promises To Kill Bayelsa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Promises To Kill Bayelsa. (801 Views)

President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent / More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra Promises To Kill Bayelsa. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
They are charging this liepods for treason. And yet they are still threatening with death. To kill the Bayelsa police. Don't they have legal advicers.
The day Nnamdi Kanu was released they started insulting Buhari saying. "He was lucky we would have started a war"
Buhari then locked him.

Before Buhari allowed them to be sending Kanu food. They started abusing Buhari that Kanu cannot eat zoo food. Now Buhari banned superficial food to get to Kanu.

You saw the news on front page how they released the arrested protesters. They the liepods started bragging that if not of the released prisoners they would have done something unimaginable.
Now the judges refused the protesters freedom saying they will celebrate.
And this their celebration will also end in abusing the judge for fearing them...

In the face of treason charge this liepods are still threatening to kill the police in Bayelsa on open Radio

Audio here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dAQiZIMGkw

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Promises To Kill Bayelsa. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Today I taped one Liepod daying with Biafra passport u can travel anywhere.
I don't know my spy can was not on.

Who is deceiving this people.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Promises To Kill Bayelsa. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
You guys are still buying Biafra passport...

If u listen to Radio Biafra often. There was a website Kanu ordered Biafrans to sign a petition to get Biafra.
To sign the petition was $10... And thousands of Biafrans signed. That website was a personal website not for U.S government...

Go to my part 2 u will see it where Kanu directed to a website to pay $10 for the restoration of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Promises To Kill Bayelsa. by MidolsStudent(m): 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Boluwatife Azeezat aka ipobexpose my Yoruba Muslim brother..tank u once again for dis "MIGHTY"
exposure... This our nairaland threads are going to stop Biafra agitation worldwide
Igbos must unite with our oily skulls by fire by force...Insha Allahu!
#YouAreWise cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Promises To Kill Bayelsa. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
MidolsStudent:

U don stat agan m not your fellow Yoruba Muslim b4 u modify u no go hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Promises To Kill Bayelsa. by MidolsStudent(m): 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
IpobExposed:

U don stat agan m not your fellow Yoruba Muslim b4 u modify u no go hear
bolu u are my brother now, how can I just abandon u?...after all we went through while selling human skulls in Abeokuta human part market, after wat we suffered while distributin pig heads to Sango residents down to Shagamu, down to Oshogbo and ogbomosho.. After everything u want me to just leave u like dat?
Who does dat?? grin

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Promises To Kill Bayelsa. by mercenary: 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
This guy is very jobless and helpless... So u just wake up and start listening to previous audios from radio biafra... U no get work? Don't u have a family or a future?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov Olusegun Mimiko Commissions Dualized Parliament Road, Akure / How Ojukwu Planned To Colonise Yorubaland During Biafran War / What Benefit Do A People Derive When Their Kinsman Is President Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.