Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School (18774 Views)

Multiple Blast Rocks Jos / Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead / Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by ige101(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by Trailblazer1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
madridguy:
O Allah, unite our hearts
and set aright our mutual affairs,
guide us in the path of peace.

Liberate us from darkness by Your light,
save us from enormities whether open or hidden.

Bless us in our ears, eyes, hearts, spouses, and children.
Turn to us; truly you are Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.

Make us grateful for Your bounty and full of praise for it,
so that we may continue to receive it
and complete Your blessings upon us.

Amin, O Remover of Difficulties!
hope its not the same allah that shekau is killing for that you're also praying to?

If no, may your prayers be answered speedily but if yes, then you're no different from shekau
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by ice74: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
englishmart:
if they like, they can bomb the whole mosques in nigeria, it still doesn't dispute the fact that terrorism and bombings in the world is an Islamic tradition
typical sign of a coprolalia.
So that's the best you can do/say when an act of anarchy and savagery is committed on innocent people. Well im really not surprise only shows how much reta.rded you are.

Please run to the nearest health centre in your village and ask a help for your 'down syndrome'..

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by boxypane(m): 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
Na wa o. If only such souls(Suicide bombers) deeply understands what awaits dem 4 eternity.
The world is @ its end

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
Choi! Even in Islamic school? Now we all need to put our hands together to flush out this bastards from our society!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by kellyJames5(m): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
Werey! cry

They don come back faundecided

Thought they've gotten what they wanted. undecided
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by money121(m): 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
englishmart:
if they like, they can bomb the whole mosques in nigeria, it still doesn't dispute the fact that terrorism and bombings in the world is an Islamic tradition

may Almighty Allah forgive u

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by ojosegun2011(m): 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
Even with Buhari's election, this Boko Haram islamist terrorists are still fighting. Will GMB be able to pacify them as he promised Nigerians? Will they release the Chibok girls? I hope we are not living in fools' paradise hoping to see an end to the insurgency as APC and Buhari made Nigerians to believe that with his announcement as winner of the Presidential election the terrorism in the North East would stop? God help Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by Ayaba03(f): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
englishmart:
idiot, thinkn wit ur anus. Whr dd u read wot u re sayn. I dont blame u if nt 4 some of d rotten fruit on d tree dat makes u blame d whole tree. Inna lillah waina ilehi rajihun. Rip 2 d dead.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by opblow(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
holatin:

I will deactivate my account any day you make senses, CU's this writeup is a post by a clueless,indiscreet, pointless,dumb and silly kid with a bigotry mind.

less I I forget MAYBE THE QURAN ALSO TOLD US TO BOMB OUR MOSQUE OR TRAINING CENTERS TOO.
U've spoken well bro

your post makes me puke, am out of this thread
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by kimond101: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Trailblazer1:
hope its not the same allah that shekau is killing for that you're also praying to?

If no, may your prayers be answered speedily but if yes, then you're no different from shekau

And you have made sense in your mind?
If you worship Jesus and someone says to you is it not the same Jesus that says you should not fornicate or commit adultery that you are praying to, then you are worshiping Satan? how would you feel?

Reality is no religion preaches terrorism. And if you feel you hate islam cause of the behavior of some misguided muslims you can judge everyone or say any bigot thing that comes to your mind then may God judge you for the evil any Christian may have committed In this world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by Dollar101(m): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
the news nor confirm abeg, no photo, no source, no story...na watin be this one??
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by Golden75(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
englishmart:

huh.stupidity supposed 2 b ur nickname and may u remain stupid till d end of ur life.please say Amen

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by sCun: 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
raumdeuter:
I thought some people said bombing has stopped since APC won elections
and you guys had to release another one to prove a point?
Na wa o

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by loomer: 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
If people go western schools una go kill dem,

If them go Islamic school una go bomb dem

Make una tell us wetin una truly want

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Na to dey run comot o

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by XBLadez: 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
SheCOW again? He has died two times. May the 3rd be his final in Jesus name!
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by englishmart(m): 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
money121:

may Almighty Allah forgive u
the only Allah I know is a bloody terrorist. Allah needs my forgiveness

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by kay1one2(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
Islam is lame!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by kay1one2(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ayaba03:
idiot, thinkn wit ur anus. Whr dd u read wot u re sayn. I dont blame u if nt 4 some of d rotten fruit on d tree dat makes u blame d whole tree. Inna lillah waina ilehi rajihun. Rip 2 d dead.

Bla bla bla blah! He did not lie!
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
raumdeuter:
I thought some people said bombing has stopped since APC won elections

If APC cease bombing immidiately following their victory in the presidential election, then it will be dawn on the entire world, even you(Thomas) that your party(APC) = Boko Haram.

APC will surely call their tools(Boko Haram) to order but not until they act such drama as seen in an attempt to bomb Buhari before.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
holatin:

I will deactivate my account any day you make senses, CU's this writeup is a post by a clueless,indiscreet, pointless,dumb and silly kid with a bigotry mind.

less I I forget MAYBE THE QURAN ALSO TOLD US TO BOMB OUR MOSQUE OR TRAINING CENTERS TOO.

your post makes me puke, am out of this thread

For ur mind if u puke seun go come pack am, na u go use ur hand pack d shit. After ishilove ban u for messing up the forum!
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by clemz88(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
englishmart:
supported! One bottle of orijin for you

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by clemz88(m): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
englishmart:
I no dey o. Better leave allah alone before he fire you slap
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by poiu77: 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
sad

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by ifyan(m): 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
God help us all

Seconded.

You know. ......
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by ifyan(m): 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
loomer:
If people go western schools una go kill dem,

If them go Islamic school una go bomb dem

Make una tell us wetin una truly want

You got it wrong bro.

They take it as fun. As yourself what is their purpose?

You know. ........
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by clemz88(m): 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sugarnanilahi rapanalahi rajim!I tot zis fifle hab stof zis bombing pa. grin.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
englishmart:
Relax bro, that's kinda harsh

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by madridguy(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
I don laugh tire here my brother...shekau is devil

Trailblazer1:

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by Bonuwa: 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hw many ppl died

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Our Depots Are Empty" - Petroleum Marketers Association Says / Insecurity: Legalize Guns To Enable Citizens Defend Themselves - Senator Marafa / Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.