Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School (18775 Views)

Multiple Blast Rocks Jos / Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead / Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by Teehigh001: 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
@ englishmart, u re a big disgrace to d whole world for spewing such, i guess u require to grow mentally b4 passing comment here, hw dear u talk abt ISLAM in such manner? Is better u keep urself busy wit some domestic works rather than borrowing ppu's phone to write in ur beloved lunatic way. am outta here.....

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by illiad: 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
holatin:

I will deactivate my account any day you make senses, CU's this writeup is a post by a clueless,indiscreet, pointless,dumb and silly kid with a bigotry mind.

less I I forget MAYBE THE QURAN ALSO TOLD US TO BOMB OUR MOSQUE OR TRAINING CENTERS TOO.

your post makes me puke, am out of this thread

But the truth of the matter is that muslims are bombing everyone and everything around the world.

So I guess there has to be something inherently wrong with either the religion or the people practicing it or both.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by kimond101: 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Standing5:
Are u ok?
Instead of condenming ur people running wild you decided to Say a needless prayer.

I'll respectfully say you have made a stupid comment. Cause if you read the content of the prayer you'll know it's worth it.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by illiad: 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Listen, YOU ARE COWARDS cos you cannot insult muslims the way you are doing on the internet. On the other side, whether I'm an educated muslim or an illiterate the fact is we both worship Allah whom you are insulting. Even the illiterates know that those terrorists are not practising Islam in anyway. Prophet Muhammad is the last prophet and after him nobody gets a message from Allah but how many times has Shekau been claiming to speak with Allah?

Lack of tolerance is what is killing Islam. You're already sparing for war and calling another man coward because he expressed his opinion. That's exactly what's killing Islam.

If you have to be the one to fight for your 'God' then your god is simply useless, and a creation of man. But if on the other hand your God is the maker of heaven and earth, the beginning and the end, the Almighty, then who the Bleep are you to fight for God?
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by abduljabbar4(m): 11:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
kuuljay:
yes cos they have drawn more attention to other religions by killing them openly in the name if islam so why not forget about focusing on convincing people your religion is peaceful and focus on condemning the killings in the name of Islam cos there are thousands of religions in the world and none is near controversy. than islam in violence, why
I scolded one muslim for trying to convince you people that we are not violent. We make you people to feel important. As for me, say whatever you want to say I don't give a fvck
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by abduljabbar4(m): 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
illiad:

Lack of tolerance is what is killing Islam. You're already sparing for war and calling another man coward because he expressed his opinion. That's exactly what's killing Islam.

If you have to be the one to fight for your 'God' then your god is simply useless, and a creation of man. But if on the other hand your God is the maker of heaven and earth, the beginning and the end, the Almighty, then who the Bleep are you to fight for God?
I have said my own. No bastard can look at me in the eye and insult my religion. Imagine somebody like you that nobody respects on nairaland trying to tell me what is right and what is wrong

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by mhizpeaarl(f): 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
ifyan:

Love you.

You know. .....
lol love me ke
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by holatin(m): 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
TeamSimple:

its not his fault. Let them say whatever they wanna say,doesnt make their religion better neither.
you garrit man
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by illiad: 12:12am On Apr 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I have said my own. No bastard can look at me in the eye and insult my religion. Imagine somebody like you that nobody respects on nairaland trying to tell me what is right and what is wrong

You're a qualified terrorist. That's the exact attitude needed to blow up people. So stop wondering why people believe that half the Muslim population are terrorists covertly overtly or prospective.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by MightySparrow: 12:28am On Apr 21, 2015
I hear Muslims read five books: Qur'an, Hafith, ,Yassin..... Is Bomb making manual the sixth book ?
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

So if they pay you 6 million dollars now, will you go out to protest against ISIS in Iraq? But anytime I go to a Mosque, our Mallam condemns their killings. Go and search on Youtube or Google most of the high ranking Islamic scholars have condemned it but they still don't want to stop. You people keep talking about 72 virgins. What I know is that the wife you married in life will be your wife in paradise.
You see, my point is there is no need trying to convice christians that all muslims are not terrorists when they are openly disrespecting It
Earth wife will b d same in heaven... hahahaha... I cant hold ds laughter anymore... Muhammad see how u don twist pple head...
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 21, 2015
Did anyone die?
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by abduljabbar4(m): 1:10am On Apr 21, 2015
illiad:

You're a qualified terrorist. That's the exact attitude needed to blow up people. So stop wondering why people believe that half the Muslim population are terrorists covertly overtly or prospective.
Ok! Come and punish us. Online noise makers. I don't care about what a christian sees me as. I only care about doing what brought me to this world and being respected by the community and my fellow muslims.

Case closed.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by abduljabbar4(m): 1:13am On Apr 21, 2015
crixtex:

Earth wife will b d same in heaven... hahahaha... I cant hold ds laughter anymore... Muhammad see how u don twist pple head...
That's how your pastors disgraced themselves by making fake prophecies. The only thing your pastors know is rap1ng. Rrape *rape *rape and *rape. Smh
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by Standing5(m): 2:35am On Apr 21, 2015
kimond101:

I'll respectfully say you have made a stupid comment. Cause if you read the content of the prayer you'll know it's worth it.
Worth it indeed. What you & him are saying is useless
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by Zaamk50(m): 4:06am On Apr 21, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
God bless you
And on the day of reckoning they would cry out and say; "oh! Allah give is one more chance", but alas you had all the time in this world.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by JKA5VE: 7:36am On Apr 21, 2015
Let them Kill themselves.............the attack began on churches....now it boumerangs.....
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by illiad: 7:41am On Apr 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Ok! Come and punish us. Online noise makers. I don't care about what a christian sees me as. I only care about doing what brought me to this world and being respected by the community and my fellow muslims.

Case closed.
That's what I am saying. The terror attitude is inherent. So stop blaming people who say you're all terrorists.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by hamgbol(m): 7:55am On Apr 21, 2015
kuuljay:
because they believe you are not the true muslims go and find out the calibre of muslims in isis then you will realise you are a learner

Even if everybody in Isil or Isis are Profs or Sheiks, any action that goes against the Quran and teachings of our Prophet will not be accepted.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by truthman2012(m): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2015
lalasticlala:
A suicide bomber on Monday detonated a bomb at an Islamic School in Potiskum town of Yobe State.

http://leadership.ng/news/427060/bomb-blast-rocks-islamic-school-in-postikum

It is probable that the islamic sect, bh was privy to comments against them by the school authority. They don't attack muslims who say nothing against them.

Any muslim who is not in support of islamic terrorism is not a good muslim and so deserves to be killed like infidels. It shows he/she does not obey allahh's command as stipulated in quran and hadiths:

Qur'an (8:39) - “And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.”

Qur'an (2:193) - "And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion be only for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers."

Muhammad said: 'Proceed on and do not look about until Allah grants you victory', and Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: 'Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?' Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: 'Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger' (Sahih Muslim 31:5917)

Muslims that are not doing as stated up there are not true muslims and therefore deserve to be killed. Real islam (submission to allahh's will) does not tolerate sitting on the fence.
Re: Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

That's how your pastors disgraced themselves by making fake prophecies. The only thing your pastors know is rap1ng. Rrape *rape *rape and *rape. Smh
Yea like muhammad and 9 yr old Aishat abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call / How States Are Coping In This Recession (See List) / Nigerians Borrow To Feed As Food Prices Soar Amid Stagnated Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.