Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? (2084 Views)

Man Destroys His Daughter To Punish Her For Having Premarital Sex (photos) / See The 4 Things You Miss For Not Having Premarital Sex / Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by onosprince(m): 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
Please i need your advice on this, There is not a week that i dont have sex. Everytime i try to avoid it
the urge comes back. I know most guys here are going through the same thing. How do i overcome this
habit because i see it as a bad one. As am growing older i want to stop some childish stuff and this is on
my number one list and i want to learn how to stay with just one girl... Please advice your Bro
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by buygala(m): 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sex is good. .. Premarital or not, it's the best kind of exercise, stress reliever, and brain enhancer smiley

Why would anyone want to stop engaging in such a necessary activity as sex?

MY ADVICE... Maintain one partner, But please continue having sex, if you really want to live a long, healthy and sane life smiley
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by temitemi1(m): 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pray to GOD!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Amputate ur joystick. It worked for me
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by mooremedia: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Are you if marriageable age....if yes
I think it's best you get married.
On the other who are you having sex with, olosho or your girlfriend.
that will help us in answering the question more comstructively.
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by onosprince(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
tosyne2much:

Lol....dat sounds like suicide...Advice rejected
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
Some people don't just seem to have a problem, that they tend to make what should be an amusement to a dilemma. Humans sha.
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by noobsaibot2(m): 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
ASK ME AGAIN
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
buygala:
Sex is good. .. Premarital or not, it's the best kind of exercise, stress reliever, and brain enhancer smiley

Why would anyone want to stop engaging in such a necessary activity as sex?

MY ADVICE... Maintain one partner, But please continue having sex, if you really want to live a long, healthy and sane life smiley

Na force! Is sex the only form of exercise? Why don't u recommend swimming. He wishes not to engage in premarital sex. We should respect it and advice him if you have any. If you don't then don't shove your own opinion down his throat. Whatever happened to open mindedness.
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Avoid sex arousing materials like magazines, movies and conversations and make friends with people who share the same opinion and standard as yours.
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by buygala(m): 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
vfactor:

Na force! Is sex the only form of exercise? Why don't u recommend swimming. He wishes not to engage in premarital sex. We should respect it and advice him if you have any. If you don't then don't shove your own opinion down his throat. Whatever happened to open mindedness.

Dude stop hyperventilating unnecessarily smiley

it seems you need to have good sex more often... Your perspective is all fuccked up angry

I merely gave the op advice which he is at liberty to heed or ignore.... Does my comment sound to you like I have him at gun-point?
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by Enegod(m): 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
onosprince:
Please i need your advice on this, There is not a week that i dont have sex. Everytime i try to avoid it
the urge comes back. I know most guys here are going through the same thing. How do i overcome this
habit because i see it as a bad one. As am growing older i want to stop some childish stuff and this is on
my number one list and i want to learn how to stay with just one girl... Please advice your Bro
get intimacy gadgets
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by Xplicit1(f): 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
1) Make up ur mind to stay away from pre-marital sex.
2) Stay away from places/persons that will awaken d urge.
3) Seriously, Pray to God to help u thru d holy spirit. if possible fast.
4) Have d mindset that u are in charge/control of ur body, dat ur body is not in control of u.
5) Wenever d urge comes, keep telling urself that "I can stay without premarital sex, sex is not everything".

*I pray u will overcome this & dat my typing will not b in vain. AMEN

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
You can't stop.

Once you've started, forget it.

In your next life, don't start what you can't finish.
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by onosprince(m): 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
mooremedia:
Are you if marriageable age....if yes
I think it's best you get married.
On the other who are you having sex with, olosho or your girlfriend.
that will help us in answering the question more comstructively.

Am not ready for marriage for now and i have sex with my girlfriends and i use protection always.

Xplicit1:
4) Have d mindset that u are in charge/control of ur body, dat ur body is not in control of u.
5) Wenever d urge comes, keep telling urself that "I can stay without premarital sex, sex is not everything".

Thanks i will try this.
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by whizjay(m): 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
tosyne2much:

shocked

so, if you don't have a "joystick"...
What do you Play "Games" with?

grin grin
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
whizjay:

shocked

so, if you don't have a "joystick"...
What do you Play "Games" with?

grin grin

Cuddling rocks my boat cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
MzNelly:
You can't stop.

really? How do you know?
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
blublahd:

really? How do you know?

I read.

Plus experiences from others.
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by Orubebed: 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Simple! Just cut off your misbehaving dic.k
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
onosprince:
it's simple na. Break up with your girlfriend and stay single.
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by onosprince(m): 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
deejay2x67:
it's simple na. Break up with your girlfriend and stay single.

Okay
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by 2dice(m): 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
So simple
Just SuperGlue your Deek
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
Xplicit1:

lol. All this epistle Is useless if he is still going out with a girl. Let him not kip girlfriends period!
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
MzNelly:
You can't stop.

lol I seem to disagree with you. My comment might sound lame unless you believe in the power of the Holy Spirit. Do you?
If you don't, i hold my peace.
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
deejay2x67:
lol I seem to disagree with you. My comment might sound lame unless you believe in the power of the Holy Spirit. Do you?
If you don't, i hold my peace.

I do.

Proceed.
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
MzNelly:

I do.

Proceed.
good. I know this brother that was a sex addict. He had girlfriends that do satisfy his sexual urge. His girlfriends couldn't keep up with the pace, so his case exacerbated to picking prostitutes. Yea it was that bad. This brother stayed clean right from the day he accepted Jesus. He later got married after some years. This is not a fictitious story. He counselled me the day i became born again.
So it's possible to 'finish what you started'
But with the help of the Holy Spirit.
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
deejay2x67:
good. I know this brother that was a sex addict. He had girlfriends that do satisfy his sexual urge. His girlfriends couldn't keep up with the pace, so his case exacerbated to picking prostitutes. Yea it was that bad. This brother stayed clean right from the day he accepted Jesus. He later got married after some years. This is not a fictitious story. He counselled me the day i became born again.
So it's possible to 'finish what you started'
But with the help of the Holy Spirit.

I see.

Alright then.

Thanks.
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by mirexxx(f): 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
gringrin funny!
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Have fought this battle once and I won..... do you really wanna stop dis?
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
MzNelly:

I see.

Alright then.

Thanks.
uwc
Re: How Can I Stay Without Having Premarital Sex? by onosprince(m): 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Have fought this battle once and I won..... do you really wanna stop dis?

Yes i want to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A Just Excuse To Sleep With Her Sister / UK Sugar Mummy Said She Can Pay Well, Can You Service Her Well / Imagine What They Did To Our Ladies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.