Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

When Will Islam Have Sense?! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / When Will Islam Have Sense?! (3124 Views)

Does Islam Have Ten Commandments? / Islam Have Failed The World. / Does Islam Have Female Preachers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by tartar9(m): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2015
kay1one2:

Nobody stole your property so I don't see why you keep trying to crucify Him for something He didn't do like the pharasees of those days. Don't know how you plan to pass jamb English with such poor spellings. Go and study while adults discuss these issues!
am already in the university thanks for highlighting about my little mistake thou.now putting it more accurately was He(AS) a crucified THIEF! like your god.happy now cheesy
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by kay1one2(m): 10:32am On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:
I was expecting you to disprove those verses of psalm i quoted, and since you didn't, I will assume that you've accepted the verse is applicable to the alleged nailing of jesus to the cross.

This verse is not applicable to jesus, the best applicable to him is those verses of psalm 91.
The verse above is applicable to all righteous man i.e. they will not be forgotten in the grave because some wicked people will remain in the grave forever: Jer. 51:37 Babylon will be a heap of ruins, a haunt of jackals, an object of horror and scorn, a place where no one lives. 38Her people all roar like young lions, they growl like lion cubs. 39But while they are aroused, I will set out a feast for them and make them drunk, so that they shout with laughter-- then sleep forever and not awake, " declares the LORD. .

While the righteous man will not remain forever in the grave Ezekiel 37: 11 Then he said to me: "Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They say, `Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.' 12Therefore prophesy and say to them: `This is what the Sovereign LORD says: O my people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. 13Then you, my people, will know that I am the LORD, when I open your graves and bring you up from them . 14I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the LORD have spoken, and I have done it, declares the LORD .'" <<< tongue

pardon

Very funny! Why did you skip the part that says: "I will settle you in your own land"! That was the prophecy about the return of the Jewish state which was fulfilled in 1948 with the establishment of the state of Israel! There are obviously no prophecies to be fulfilled in your hate-speech the quran!
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by kay1one2(m): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2015
tartar9:
am already in the university thanks for highlighting about my little mistake thou.now putting it more accurately was He(AS) a crucified THIEF! like your god.happy now cheesy

Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by basilico: 10:39am On Apr 21, 2015
Devout Muslims kill other moderates who do not follow Isl strictly eg wage jihad, seek western education (book haram- western education is illegal).
Besides killing non muslims as they are commanded by the Qur'an , they still turn on each other with the Sunnis killing shia, druze, bahai and vice versa.

This pretty sums up Islam

"Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon
of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me
and my brother against our father; my family
against my cousins and the clan; the clan
against the tribe; and the tribe against the world.
And all of us against the infidel. -- Leon Uris,
"The Haj"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by Rilwayne001: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2015
kay1one2:

Very funny! Why did you skip the part that says: "I will settle you in your own land"! That was the prophecy about the return of the Jewish state which was fulfilled in 1948 with the establishment of the state of Israel! There are obviously no prophecies to be fulfilled in your hate-speech the quran!

You are a big mouthed olodo. Didn't you seen in the verse where he said he would open their grave? and you are talking about 1948?

mtsheeeew.
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by kay1one2(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You are a big mouthed olodo. Didn't you seen in the verse where he said he would open their grave? and you are talking about 1948?

mtsheeeew.

Lwkmd! Address the "settle you in your own land"! Better still read the whole chapter and get the whole context of it! It's a popular scripture in Christian circles so I've studied it a lot more than you can imagine and clearly understand what the entire chapter was referring to! The state of Israel was practically dead in those days of their exile to Babylon!
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by truthman2012(m): 11:16am On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Change your topic to "When will BH/ISIS/ALSHAbab and other extremist have sense".

The fact that they kill both, muslims and christians should tell a reasonable man that these people are agents of devil and not agent of God almighty.

I just hope you are one of the few reasonable christian kn this board. smiley

It is probable that the islamic sect, bh was privy to comments against them by the school authority. They don't attack muslims who say nothing against them.

Any muslim who is not in support of islamic terrorism is not a good muslim and so deserves to be killed like infidels. It shows he/she does not obey allahh's command as stipulated in quran and hadiths:

Qur'an (8:39) - “And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.”

Qur'an (2:193) - "And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion be only for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers."

Muhammad said: 'Proceed on and do not look about until Allah grants you victory', and Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: 'Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?' Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: 'Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger' (Sahih Muslim 31:5917)

Muslims that are not doing as stated up there are not true muslims and therefore deserve to be killed. Real islam (submission to allahh's will) does not tolerate sitting on the fence.
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by Rilwayne001: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2015
truthman2012:

It is probable that the islamic sect, bh was privy to comments against them by the school authority. They don't attack muslims who say nothing against them.

Any muslim who is not in support of islamic terrorism is not a good muslim and so deserves to be killed like infidels. It shows he/she does not obey allahh's command as stipulated in quran and hadiths:

Qur'an (8:39) - “And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.”

Qur'an (2:193) - "And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion be only for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers."

Muhammad said: 'Proceed on and do not look about until Allah grants you victory', and Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: 'Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?' Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: 'Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger' (Sahih Muslim 31:5917)

Muslims that are not doing as stated up there are not true muslims and therefore deserve to be killed. Real islam (submission to allahh's will) does not tolerate sitting on the fence.

Lol, I don't have time to school ignorant peeps this morning
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by kay1one2(m): 11:36am On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Everything in islam (is lame) must be about "schooling"! Why can't it be open and straight forward like Christianity. Too much secrecy like the occult!
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by Rilwayne001: 11:38am On Apr 21, 2015
kay1one2:

Lwkmd! Address the "settle you in your own land"! Better still read the whole chapter and get the whole context of it! It's a popular scripture in Christian circles so I've studied it a lot more than you can imagine and clearly understand what the entire chapter was referring to! The state of Israel was practically dead in those days of their exile to Babylon!

You know nothing undecided
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by Rilwayne001: 11:42am On Apr 21, 2015
kay1one2:

Everything in islam (is lame) must be about "schooling"! Why can't it be open and straight forward like Christianity. Too much secrecy like the occult!

So, 1+1+1=1 is straight forward too right?
holy spirit leading people to over 44000 sects is also straight forward too right?

1 Like

Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by kay1one2(m): 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

So, 1+1+1=1 is straight forward too right?
holy spirit leading people to over 44000 sects is also straight forward too right?

The Holy Spirit is a Spirit of unity! Like saying; "the spirit in here is one of understanding." You guys are the most riotous bunch in the universe killing yourselves like chickens for supper!
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by truthman2012(m): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Running away so quick! What a lame excuse.
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by Rilwayne001: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
kay1one2:

The Holy Spirit is a Spirit of unity! Like saying; "the spirit in here is one of understanding." [s] You guys are the most riotous bunch in the universe killing yourselves like chickens for supper! [/s]

You know nothing, you just come here to type rubbish everyday, your ignorance stinks undecided

truthman2012:

Running away so quick! What a lame excuse.
Running away? from who? you truthman? nahhh...talking about those that have sound mind of reasoning then I see no reason why I shouldnt delve in explaining these things to them, but for a slow minded chief like you my father in law, I have no time for that, cus its a futile effort. I have done that time without number, but your slow brain will still continue bringing it up all over again.
Afterall, you couldnt tell us why your god was nailed to the cross, so, what are you telling me? undecided
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by truthman2012(m): 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You know nothing, you just come here to type rubbish everyday, your ignorance stinks undecided

Running away? from who? you truthman? nahhh...talking about those that have sound mind of reasoning then I see no reason why I shouldnt delve in explaining these things to them, but for a slow minded chief like you my father in law, I have no time for that, cus its a futile effort. I have done that time without number, but your slow brain will still continue bringing it up all over again.
Afterall, you couldnt tell us why your god was nailed to the cross, so, what are you telling me? undecided

This is not the first time you are running away from my threads for your inability to say anything.

Many of my threads were moved to muslims section and I challenged you specifically and others too, lo and behold, you were all speechless. Some of them have been deleted with no single response characteristic of the deceived, who have closed their minds to the truth.

I tell you, what you think you know about islam is pure deception.
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by kay1one2(m): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

He gave His life to save mankind from the trap of the devil!
Yours is a petty arabian tout high on harshish! (Arabian stimulant plant!) tongue tongue tongue
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by Rilwayne001: 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
truthman2012:

This is not the first time [s] you are running away from my threads for your inability to say anything. [/s]

I was never running away from your thread sir, but what shall it profit me to waste my time and effort to make explanation to a stiffnecked man?

Many of my threads were moved to muslims section and challenged you specifically and others too, lo and behold, you were all speechless. Some of them have been deleted with no single response characteristic of the deceived,

Smh...that we pay no attention to your continous show of dead brain makes you think we are speechless? nahhhh..

who have closed their minds to the truth.
The above defines who you are, and thats the major reason why we no longer take you and your cohorts serious. For goodness sake why should I waste my precious time and mb to explain things to a close minded bigot like you?
I don't engage in such futile discuss.

I tell you, what you think you know about islam is pure deception.

That Jesus died for your alleged sin is the greatest of all deception, if not, then prove it undecided
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by Rilwayne001: 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
kay1one2:

He gave His life to save mankind from the trap of the devil!
Yours is a petty arabian tout high on harshish! (Arabian stimulant plant!) tongue tongue tongue

Grow up little boy.

see your big mouth sef undecided
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by truthman2012(m): 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I was never running away from your thread sir, but what shall it profit me to waste my time and effort to make explanation to a stiffnecked man?

Smh...that we pay no attention to your continous show of dead brain makes you think we are speechless? nahhhh..

The above defines who you are, and thats the major reason why we no longer take you and your cohorts serious. For goodness sake why should I waste my precious time and mb to explain things to a close minded bigot like you?
I don't engage in such futile discuss.

That Jesus died for your alleged sin is the greatest of all deception, if not, then prove it undecided

You keep responding to threads against islam and that is why you are on this one.

You keep mute only when you are incapable of saying anything. Smh!
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by Rilwayne001: 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
truthman2012:

You keep responding to threads against islam and that is why you are on this one. You keep mute only when you are incapable of saying anything. Smh!

Seriously sir, I don't even think you are what you call yourself, because I have never come across an adult man that is dead brain like you.

So, that I said I have no time responding to closed minded bigot like you should mean that I shouldnt address other christians that I believe are reasonable individual that can comprehend explanations?

Seriously sire, If I happened to be your son, I'll be highly disappointed in your level of reasoning...dumb that it is...dumb
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by kay1one2(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Grow up little boy.

see your big mouth sef undecided

So na my dp you dey dey admire all day?! Mods homo alert? !!!
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by truthman2012(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Seriously sir, I don't even think you are what you call yourself, because I have never come across an adult man that is dead brain like you.

So, that I said I have no time responding to closed minded bigot like you should mean that I shouldnt address other christians that I believe are reasonable individual that can comprehend explanations?

Seriously sire, If I happened to be your son, I'll be highly disappointed in your level of reasoning...dumb that it is...dumb

Liar! Liar!! Liar!!!

Are those reasonable Christians surrendering to your lies? Why do you continue with them? I repeat: you talk only when you feel you have a point and when you have none you keep mute.

I'm not surprised, muslims have no message other than abusing and insulting people. I have listened to some audio cassettes of islamic clerics, all they do is insult others in the name of preaching. Satanists.

1 Like

Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Cursed is satan. Amin. this statement is what truthman2012 termed 'abuse.'
i guess he is annoyed because he may be in the company. heck. disbelievers are so driven to disbelief by satan.

the message if Islam is simple, universal and specific to the central message of every prophet [AS]; God is One worthy of worship and me [the named prophet of God in his time [AS]] i the prophet sent to you, if you are a believer in my community. obey me and God will count you as successful and will forgive you your sins and will not punish you.

is this not what every prophet, including Jesus [AS] preached whereby believers of his time were told to hurry up to their salvation with fear and trembling?

where doe it say "I am Jesus and i came as the God man to die for you while i am still God God in heaven watching the drama'?

which group has just a little bit short if not a whole lot of 'reason missing'?
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by Rilwayne001: 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
And this old man is crying grin grin grin
truthman2012:

Liar! Liar!! Liar!!! www.nairaland.com/attachments/2293863_banix20150406220949_jpeg8897d3915db4d5d111d8860f6dbc363f

Baba.

Ko ma kin nshe egbe omo yin le ma nsukun le lori. undecided omo yin ti elo ti se igbeyawo ko ma ki nse egbe mi.

If your eldest son is married, then he is probably older than me. Perhaps age doesn't determine maturity of individual (in your own case), Why call me a liar because I decided to ignore your silliness?

Old man, please respect your age.

Are those reasonable Christians surrendering to your lies arguement?

Here is where your problem lies old man. You think for one to be considered reasonable, one must surrender to the other.

They don't have to surrender old man, but atleast, we'd agree at some point and disagree at some, and thats what we call matured arguement.

Why do you continue with them? I repeat: you talk only when you feel you have a point and when you have none you keep mute.

Oh! so you are busy looking for me all around right? you think I have time for stupîd arguement all the time? The point is, I can't continue a futile arguement with popular slowpoke on this board.

And for your info mr. man, I'll comment anytime I like, on any post I like, I will quote you if I like, and I will ignore you if I like, you can term it whatever your dead brain interprete it to be, thats your cuppa. It doesnt change the fact that you couldn't defend what jesus died for and which is the major tenent of christianity.

You can continue crying and crying.

[s] I'm not surprised, muslims have no message other than abusing and insulting people. I have listened to some audio cassettes of islamic clerics, all they do is insult others in the name of preaching. Satanists. [/s]

Respect your age old man.
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by Ifeann(f): 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Change your topic to "When will BH/ISIS/ALSHAbab and other extremist have sense".

The fact that they kill both, muslims and christians should tell a reasonable man that these people are agents of devil and not agent of God almighty.

I just hope you are one of the few reasonable christian kn this board. smiley

Yes jihadist groups are all agents of the devil inspired by Islam which is the work of the devil and a fraudulent "prophet" Mohammed . At least u admit that.
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by basilico: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ifeann:

Yes jihadist groups are all agents of the devil inspired by Islam which is the work of the devil and a fraudulent "prophet" Mohammed . At least u admit that.

The really true Muslims are those engaged in jihad like ISIS, Book Haram, Al Qaeda, LET, Taliban, Hezbollah and are waging the obligatory jihad. Every other Muslim who claims to be a Muslim is just deceiving Kufar by not waging jihad.
The jihadists We kufar can bomb them to stone age but their enablers who in a few minutes can become jihadists are hiding under Human rights.

1 Like

Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by kay1one2(m): 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
RoyPCain:
Cursed is satan. Amin. this statement is what truthman2012 termed 'abuse.'
i guess he is annoyed because he may be in the company. heck. disbelievers are so driven to disbelief by satan.

the message if Islam is simple, universal and specific to the central message of every prophet [AS]; God is One worthy of worship and me [the named prophet of God in his time [AS]] i the prophet sent to you, if you are a believer in my community. obey me and God will count you as successful and will forgive you your sins and will not punish you.

is this not what every prophet, including Jesus [AS] preached whereby believers of his time were told to hurry up to their salvation with fear and trembling?

where doe it say "I am Jesus and i came as the God man to die for you while i am still God God in heaven watching the drama'?

which group has just a little bit short if not a whole lot of 'reason missing'?

Waz dis one saying? !
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
i am sure Islam must have been over 2 centuries in my family; me, my late father, his father, his grandfather if i stop there.
my father was capable of telling a liar from the one telling the truth.
i met him alive and his father was dead before my birth.
the issue at hand is that what drove christians to accept christianity may even be a watered down evidence compared to the strong evidence that makes people enter Islam; God is 1 and everything else is created, ordered to worship Him.

Muhammad [SA] did not do less than what i stated. in fact, he did more than that, because he fine tuned the unfitting definition of the Quality of God both from the tribal supremacy jews keeping God for themselves as if the rest of us is not entitled to know our Creator, the christians lower quality of God so much so that He must become His Own sacrifice as human so that He can even be approachable to forgive. i will just ignore the attitude of the conglomerate idol worship because we claiming to be monotheists do agree upon their awkward view of God.

what Muhammad [SA] has done is what he was commanded to do; correct the wrong viewpoint so that God can be seen as Universal to us, approachable by all without barrier, which is the greatest Love and Care shown and confirm that God is unlike His creatures.

the word jihadist is coined to denigrate Islam and muslims similar to the long ago wrong label heaped on us as mohammedanism and mohammedan. the kwarajites which the non muslims call jihadists in their evil which in reality is not sanctioned by Islam has provided the needed gift to the enemies. however, to us in Islam, we know what Islam commands in our own lives and by this knowledge we know those whose actions are anti islam in spite of shouting Allahu Akbar.

below is a video that is 11 minutes long by an australian daiy talking about the insincerity of those shouting down Islam because they are enemies of guidance and not just because Islam is not a norm for human:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8u4qkb_enI

ISIS can't be true in their islam as the prophet [SA] and his companions [RA] were, even those generations that came after. yet the prophet {SA} and his companions [RA] suffered much that they flee to Ethiopia and finally to Madina. it was the khawarijit [muslim in name only] that killed Hussain [RA] the grandson of the prophet. the true people in jihad are those who are struggling against themselves to not go astray before they will ever pick up defense and never the beginner of war when peace trumps it, always.
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by kay1one2(m): 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
RoyPCain:
i am sure Islam must have been over 2 centuries in my family; me, my late father, his father, his grandfather if i stop there.
my father was capable of telling a liar from the one telling the truth.
i met him alive and his father was dead before my birth.
the issue at hand is that what drove christians to accept christianity may even be a watered down evidence compared to the strong evidence that makes people enter Islam; God is 1 and everything else is created, ordered to worship Him.

Muhammad [SA] did not do less than what i stated. in fact, he did more than that, because he fine tuned the unfitting definition of the Quality of God both from the tribal supremacy jews keeping God for themselves as if the rest of us is not entitled to know our Creator, the christians lower quality of God so much so that He must become His Own sacrifice as human so that He can even be approachable to forgive. i will just ignore the attitude of the conglomerate idol worship because we claiming to be monotheists do agree upon their awkward view of God.

what Muhammad [SA] has done is what he was commanded to do; correct the wrong viewpoint so that God can be seen as Universal to us, approachable by all without barrier, which is the greatest Love and Care shown and confirm that God is unlike His creatures.

the word jihadist is coined to denigrate Islam and muslims similar to the long ago wrong label heaped on us as mohammedanism and mohammedan. the kwarajites which the non muslims call jihadists in their evil which in reality is not sanctioned by Islam has provided the needed gift to the enemies. however, to us in Islam, we know what Islam commands in our own lives and by this knowledge we know those whose actions are anti islam in spite of shouting Allahu Akbar.

below is a video that is 11 minutes long by an australian daiy talking about the insincerity of those shouting down Islam because they are enemies of guidance and not just because Islam is not a norm for human:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8u4qkb_enI

ISIS can't be true in their islam as the prophet [SA] and his companions [RA] were, even those generations that came after. yet the prophet {SA} and his companions [RA] suffered much that they flee to Ethiopia and finally to Madina. it was the khawarijit [muslim in name only] that killed Hussain [RA] the grandson of the prophet. the true people in jihad are those who are struggling against themselves to not go astray before they will ever pick up defense and never the beginner of war when peace trumps it, always.

Better be careful before they catch you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supplication Of The Oppressed / Is Islam Racist? / The Only Muslim In Greenland Who Fasts For 21 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.