Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

My sure-p, Gis Outstanding Payment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My sure-p, Gis Outstanding Payment (1286 Views)

Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments / Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday / Fashola Accuses FG Of Diverting SURE-P Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My sure-p, Gis Outstanding Payment by koife(m): 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
I lack words to thank this man called Gej, I wish I someday have the opportunity to meet you face to face. This money you pay me under gis has helped me a lot...especially in my thesis. May God bless you bountifully. Amen!

1 Like

Re: My sure-p, Gis Outstanding Payment by Pholar97(m): 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
I celebrate wt u my bros. Expecting alart 2moro. U've raise my hope kudos to mr presido.
Re: My sure-p, Gis Outstanding Payment by koife(m): 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pholar97:
I celebate u my bros. Expecting alart 2moro. U've raise my hope kudos to mr presido
I pray Nigerians will not regret losing this man

1 Like

Re: My sure-p, Gis Outstanding Payment by koife(m): 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Am elated
Re: My sure-p, Gis Outstanding Payment by nas4q(m): 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
The man is only trying 2 cover his tracks. The amount he paid beneficiaries of sure p and GIS will be highly inflated to balance the books. Wait until he relinquish power to the general. afterwards, sit back and watch out the fraud that passed under his feet.
Re: My sure-p, Gis Outstanding Payment by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
koife:
I pray Nigerians will not regret losing this man
Which sane nigerian will regret losing a failure??

Which sane nigerian will regret losing somone who could not fight corruption??

Which sane nigerian will regret losing someone that did not fulfil his promises

Which sane nigerian will regret losing someone that spent billions of naira on electricity yet the electricy supply keeps getting worst

Which sane nigerian will regret losing someone that gave dumb excuses for not able to fight terrorism but six weeks suddenly to the election he did what he could not do for the past five years meaning he played politics with boko haram

Which sane nigerian will regret losing someone who could spend billions of naira on election campaign yet to pay minimum wage na wahala

Which sane nigerian will regret losing a green snake under the green grass(pretender)

Which sane nigerian will regret losing a man who was busy dancing skelewu at an event while a bomb blast killed so many people on that same day

Which sane nigerian will regret losing a BADLUCK!!!!!??

2 Likes

Re: My sure-p, Gis Outstanding Payment by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
wakacome:

Which sane nigerian will regret losing someone that spent billions of naira on electricity yet the electricy supply keeps getting worst

Which sane nigerian will regret losing someone that gave dumb excuses for not able to fight terrorism but six weeks suddenly to the election he did what he could not do for the past five years meaning he played politics with boko haram

Which sane nigerian will regret losing someone who could spend billions of naira on election campaign yet to pay minimum wage na wahala

Which sane nigerian will regret losing a green snake under the green grass(pretender)

Which sane nigerian will regret losing a man who was busy dancing skelewu at an event while a bomb blast killed so many people on that same day

U nefa valu wot u haf until u lus it!!
Gej the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My sure-p, Gis Outstanding Payment by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

Talk is cheap.....

Maybe there is a new definition for the word "best"..or may be you wanted to say "worst" since both words end with "st"....
Re: My sure-p, Gis Outstanding Payment by sheymoni(m): 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
wakacome:

You spoke my mind
Re: My sure-p, Gis Outstanding Payment by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
koife:
I lack words to thank this man called Gej, I wish I someday have the opportunity to meet you face to face. This money you pay me under gis has helped me a lot...especially in my thesis. May God bless you bountifully. Amen!
na bash by bash d stipend dey show? I hav not received mine till now,,,,,
Re: My sure-p, Gis Outstanding Payment by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
Pholar97:
I celebrate wt u my bros. Expecting alart 2moro. U've raise my hope kudos to mr presido.
have u received alert yet?
Re: My sure-p, Gis Outstanding Payment by tomakint: 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

My dear brother leave them to their miseries.......somebody very dear to me was paid N300,000 on this same Sure-P stuff. May God continue to be with GEJ who happens to be a victim of a grand conspiracy.
Re: My sure-p, Gis Outstanding Payment by Ikology(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
wakacome:

You will end up miserably
Re: My sure-p, Gis Outstanding Payment by koife(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
Thank y' all.....forget the bigots in the huz...its natural

(1) (Reply)

Is Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Corrupt And A Liar? / ISIS Operating Slave Markets Where Women And Girls Are Auctioned / Top Five Picture Of The Biggest Thieves Of The Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.