Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Twitter Guy Bet Me 1000 Dollars GEJ WILL Win,they Both Lost And He Blocked Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Guy Bet Me 1000 Dollars GEJ WILL Win,they Both Lost And He Blocked Me. (768 Views)

Amaechi And Dakuku Peter Side Both Lost Their Polling Units To PDP / Breakdown Of How Dasuki Spent 2.1billion Dollars : GEJ Indicted!!! / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Guy Bet Me 1000 Dollars GEJ WILL Win,they Both Lost And He Blocked Me. by alpontif(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Please read for your Entertainment. this is just part one. The worth of a man is directly proportional to the value he places on His word. A man that talks and fails to do as promised is not a man of honour, these are people you should never do business with, or elect as your representatives for any political post.

The Man that is trekking from Lagos to Abuja, no matter how stupid or Jobless you think he is, is a Man of Honour. You an take his word to the Bank, But the Guy who this story is all about, A.K.A jack Wolz Bauer..a.k.a wole mike lacks integrity in all its forms. Please Read the tweets from the last tweets in each picture, so You could understand the gist.

Please do not mind the typhos and grammar, had to do this in a jiffy.

Re: Twitter Guy Bet Me 1000 Dollars GEJ WILL Win,they Both Lost And He Blocked Me. by alpontif(m): 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Continues here........

Re: Twitter Guy Bet Me 1000 Dollars GEJ WILL Win,they Both Lost And He Blocked Me. by SuperSuave(m): 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
I dey cum
Re: Twitter Guy Bet Me 1000 Dollars GEJ WILL Win,they Both Lost And He Blocked Me. by BigBelleControl(m): 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
I can't strain my eyes for this.
Re: Twitter Guy Bet Me 1000 Dollars GEJ WILL Win,they Both Lost And He Blocked Me. by alpontif(m): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
Continues.......

Re: Twitter Guy Bet Me 1000 Dollars GEJ WILL Win,they Both Lost And He Blocked Me. by alpontif(m): 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
..as e dey go

Re: Twitter Guy Bet Me 1000 Dollars GEJ WILL Win,they Both Lost And He Blocked Me. by alpontif(m): 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Finally...Moral of the story is we need more people like Mr Hamisu (Trekker), and less people like Wole Mike..if we really want to Move forward as a Nation. Guys Like Hamisu will always do what they say, No matter how Difficult it is, Guys Like Wole Mike will always fail To do As they say, No matter How easy it is. It Doesnt Come as a Surprise to Me at all that Mr Hamisu is A GMB fan(APC), while Wole Mike is A GEJ fan(PDP), they are all following in the footsteps of their Role Models.

Re: Twitter Guy Bet Me 1000 Dollars GEJ WILL Win,they Both Lost And He Blocked Me. by MrIncrediible(m): 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
That is typical of some PDP/GEJ supporters (TANoids). Even here on this Forum, there were some fools who claimed they would deactivate their accounts if GMB wins, today the General has flushed that misfit from Aso Rock and these same mediocres are still on with their previous antics wishing and praying for his government to fail.

Bunch of forever hopeless sycophants!!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Guy Bet Me 1000 Dollars GEJ WILL Win,they Both Lost And He Blocked Me. by alpontif(m): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
MrIncrediible:
That is typical of some PDP/GEJ supporters (TANoids). Even here on this Forum, there were some fools who claimed they would deactivate their accounts if GMB wins, today the General has flushed that misfit from Aso Rock and these same mediocres are still on with their previous antics wishing and praying for his government to fail.

Bunch of forever hopeless sycophants!!

Their hypocrisy..and outright lack of integrity amazes me. They all benefited from incompetence, and are grossly afraid of missing out in GMBs government... Good riddance to them all...
Re: Twitter Guy Bet Me 1000 Dollars GEJ WILL Win,they Both Lost And He Blocked Me. by alpontif(m): 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yet another Guy has started walking from Yola to Abuja..in HonOr of GMB

(1) (Reply)

Egypt's Ousted President Morsi Jailed For 20 Years / I Don't Need Your Praise, Tinubu To Kashamu / Emir Of Kano Pays Courtesy Visit To Buhari [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.