Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May (1150 Views)

Biafran Tv Live, 80 People Killed In Anambra (obiano The Killer ) / Breaking!!! Biafran TV To Be On Air On Or Before 2nd Week Of September / Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
according to the director of indigenous people of Biafra,Nnamdi Kanu.the Tv station will be on satellite and will be financed by Biafrans living all over the world.
The biafran newspaper is already available free of charge.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May by acenazt: 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
This is Mutiny, these Biafra Mofos should be jailed

1 Like

Re: Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May by ozoigbondu: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kanu is not smiling

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
the way things are unfolding,the break up is imminent
Re: Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
the way things are unfolding,the break up is imminent.I can't wait for the referedum.
Re: Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May by kayode27: 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May by kayode27: 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
LOL

Pure comedy grin

Some folks are doing everything within their power to appear relevant in the new dispensation.

All there want is some dough and all this noise will die.

Nigerian rule number 1; TRUST NO ONE
Re: Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May by mike404(m): 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
acenazt:
STOP URINATING IN YOURS UNDIES MANgrin IT'S JUST A TELE cheesy
acenazt:
STOP URINATING IN YOURS UNDIES MANgrin IT'S JUST A TELE

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
kayode27:
Hahahahaha

Pure comedy grin

Some folks are doing everything within their power to appear relevant in the new dispensation.
most Igbos don't give a damn of what happening in this animal kingdom called Nigeria.we believe in Biafra,that is where our future and the future of our children abodes.the current struggle is concrete with funds rolling in from over 100 countries where Igbos live.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Good news i really dont want genocide for d Ibos but i want Biafra so that they can go and live/develop their land.That's d purpse of Biafra

Naija people we are one
Re: Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May by Inkman(m): 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
hmm
Clears Throat....
Re: Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
hahaha grin i tink dat will b great.... Hope d station will not be channelled as a station for war and crisis , because count me out my TV set will not search for dat station.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May by Yeske2(m): 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nonsense, radio Biafra 97.6 fm preaches hate. Living in Onitsha and i hate the hate speeches, their presenters are worse than the devil himself. I support Biafra but not with the hate speeches. Let them just STFU.

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Igbos are not united yet we want Biafra? Supremacy will be a problem if Biafra comes to existence.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May by Chanchit: 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
I go laf oooooooooooooooo!
Re: Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Yeske2:
Nonsense, radio Biafra 97.6 fm preaches hate. Living in Onitsha and i hate the hate speeches, their presenters are worse than the devil himself. I support Biafra but not with the hate speeches. Let them just STFU.

dude have you listen to TVContinental and RadioContinental before?
Try those station and see hate at its peak.
Always bias in their report.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May by hairyanus: 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
I have always wondered why other parts of Nigeria wont allow Igbos go their way yet hate them so much....honestly, if i hate you, i make it obvious and wont allow you under my roof...If Igbos want to go.whats my own..abeg free them...they have never wanted tobbe part of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May by gwales: 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
hairyanus:
I have always wondered why other parts of Nigeria wont allow Igbos go their way yet hate them so much....honestly, if i hate you, i make it obvious and wont allow you under my roof...If Igbos want to go.whats my own..abeg free them...they have never wanted tobbe part of Nigeria
who Is holding u? there are peacefully channels (UN) to carry your grievances but better not declare war on the country or else........
Re: Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May by knowledgeable: 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
acenazt:

how can you jail them for that, while they can't claim that lagos is no man's land?.
Re: Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May by citizenY(m): 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
finniblinks:
most Igbos don't give a damn of what happening in this animal kingdom called Nigeria.we believe in Biafra,that is where our future and the future of our children abodes.the current struggle is concrete with funds rolling in from over 100 countries where Igbos live.

I will take you guys seriously when you publish an election time table . Who is your Jega?
Re: Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May by codedslayer: 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
That is the Director that spread hate words. People should listen to that radio and you will see how he is planning to kill all Hausa and Yorubas. He should continue preaching hate and calling Obama terrorist. Most Igbos also call that station to encourage him that they are ready to kill everyone. We are watching and listening....
Re: Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May by Yeske2(m): 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
]Bros how market, you sound cool and calculated but forget the Biafra Chukwu abiama
Ndi a bu ndi ala.
Chukwu Abiama, na God abi na cult? God punish those presenters, callers on radio Biafra and their supporters, i need to talk to that silly presenter
God punish those presenters
Re: Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May by Yeske2(m): 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
adeitoro:

dude have you listen to TVContinental and RadioContinental before?
Try those station and see hate at its peak.
Always bias in their report.
They preach hate, listening to them now and they're all liars.
Re: Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May by Yeske2(m): 11:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
I hate this

(1) (Reply)

The War Against Boko Haram: A Chad Perspective. / Buhari Considers Fashola, Oronsaye, Others For Villa Positions / BREAKING: See The Only Requirement Needed To Secure A Federal Government Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.