Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Biafran Tv Live, 80 People Killed In Anambra (obiano The Killer ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Tv Live, 80 People Killed In Anambra (obiano The Killer ) (1188 Views)

No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano / Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live / Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran Tv Live, 80 People Killed In Anambra (obiano The Killer ) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
I was watching biafran tv now behold, dead bodies every where, how did it happen ? After the massacre in the church involving people from all over south east and south south,on 30th
Interview
Biafran first son to camera man
We are here to celebrate our falling heroes but surprisingly the police and Nigerian military came out and started shooting at us , many are dead as you can see dead bodies every where. We are not with Nigeria, we are disappoint ed in anambra people especially nkpor people .

Is biafra or death , people started singing and chanting war song
Nkpor man and other anambrarians

Obiano and buhari must pay for this
When we will start there will be no mercy.
Nigerian military went on to hospitals picking injured people and some dead bodies to onitsha ballack , many people are still missing,
Tune your your tv live
God what is this ?
Re: Biafran Tv Live, 80 People Killed In Anambra (obiano The Killer ) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cloud chanting every where , buhari have send his brothers boko haram to kill us in army uniform , we must revenge and to buhari is biafra or all of us will die

Biafra tv live
Re: Biafran Tv Live, 80 People Killed In Anambra (obiano The Killer ) by attackgat: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
I also watched the video. It was a very painful day. Soldiers just came out to shoot unarmed people for nothing. However, the killings is a reminder that Nigeria is an instrument of oppression and that Biafrans are better off without it. How can a country claim to be great but it is still shooting unarmed people in this 21st century? Such a country is still backward and heading nowhere. One day, we shall get our freedom and the sun shall rise again.

RIP to all who lost their lives because of a British invented nonsense called "one Nigeria"
Re: Biafran Tv Live, 80 People Killed In Anambra (obiano The Killer ) by thaoriginator: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Pictures of bullet ridden bodies or keep lipsrsealed
Re: Biafran Tv Live, 80 People Killed In Anambra (obiano The Killer ) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
God this is bad , see men on the floor , many people are still missing , the are still finding some clothes on floor soaked with blood, without seeing the owners cry
attackgat:
I also watched the video. It was a very painful day. Soldiers just came out to shoot unarmed people for nothing. However, the killings is a reminder that Nigeria is an instrument of oppression and that Biafrans are better off without it. How can a country claim to be great but it is still shooting unarmed people in this 21st century? Such a country is still backward and heading nowhere. One day, we shall get our freedom and the sun shall rise again.

RIP to all who lost their lives because of a British invented nonsense called "one Nigeria"
Re: Biafran Tv Live, 80 People Killed In Anambra (obiano The Killer ) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
Is official buhari can not finish his tenure as Nigerian president
See this giant guy from enugu laying on the floor lifeless, many people from aba is still missing cry

Biafran tv live
Re: Biafran Tv Live, 80 People Killed In Anambra (obiano The Killer ) by Metallurgist: 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
video of Nigerian soldiers shooting biafrans and their DNA test results to show the deads are indeed biafrans or all this is another chibook SCAM
Re: Biafran Tv Live, 80 People Killed In Anambra (obiano The Killer ) by ejilife: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
attackgat:

.Am a witness to what happened at Nkpor on May 30th, 2016. Inafct I left that place for my base with just one determination that there is no going back on our quest for Biafra. If we go back, then the death of these 85 armless Biafrans that the Zoo Army killed would have been in vain. Even if everybody should go back, I and my family will continue with the struggle. The only reason that I survived the day's massacre is so that I can't continue from where these 85 peaceful Biafrans stopped..
Re: Biafran Tv Live, 80 People Killed In Anambra (obiano The Killer ) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
7 loaded luxury Bus well armed with Nigerian army heading to enugu.
Program is over

2 Nigerian actors speaking in proverbs
Singing in proverbs why igbos should wake up

Warning buhari in proverbs

Biafran tv
Re: Biafran Tv Live, 80 People Killed In Anambra (obiano The Killer ) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
Radio biafra live from my office aba

Many iPob members taken to onitsha ballack have been killed with gun shoot and acid cry from a survivor , soldiers only release 20 out of four hundred
380 missing

(1) (Reply)

Alison-madueke Responds To Al Jazeera’s Attacks: Full Statement / PDP Asks APC To Apologise To Jonathan, Nigerians For Lies, Propaganda / Names Of The 44 Aspirants Jostling To Clinch APC ONDO State Gubernatorial Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.