Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,260 members, 7,839,322 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report (14765 Views)

Nigerian Society Of Engineer Past Question And Answer, Technical Report 1and2 / Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by akjol: 5:05am On Feb 18, 2019
please kindly send to jleye@yahoo.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by ijeziehope: 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
pls i will be most grateful if u can assist me with a sample nse report. i just dont know where to start. my email hopemanjay@yahoo.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by sammie026(m): 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
Please am a civil structural engineer I really need a sample of coren technical report..please if you have send to my mail sammielez@gmail.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by lanrex55: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
I studied Mechanical Engineering, I need technical report for NSE & COREN.Please send it to lanrex55@gmail.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by thebigkendo(m): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
Picture attached is the general outline of my NSE report - Volume 1 & 2

My report was electrical/process automation based but the general idea can be applied to other engineering fields..

My coren report was a 3 page report, Basically a summary of my NSE report, outlining 2 projects out the 5 which i discussed in the NSE report.

TECHNICAL REPORT ON POST GRADUATE WORK EXPERIENCE BY thbigkendo, PRESENTED TO THE COUNCIL FOR THE REGULATION OF ENGINEER IN NIGERIA (COREN) ON 6TH OF APRIL 2017

ABSTRACT: The report contains my post graduate engineering experience in bla-bla-bla department at XYZ PLC with particular reference to a few engineering projects executed within the time frame.

INTRODUCTION TO "Companies/organisation where you practice"
INTRODUCTION TO "your department"

-SUMMARY OF REPRESENTIVE PROJECT
1. PROJECT 1
I. PROBLEM STATEMENT: Discuss the problem or defect you are trying to resolve..
ii. PROJECT OBJECTIVES: list out expected outcome
iii. PROJECT DESCRIPTION: Detailed discussion about how you went about achieving the project objective
iv. RESULTS OBTAINED: list out results
v. PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED SOLUTIONS PROFFERED: Self explanatory grin

2. PROJECT 2- MODIFICATION OF BLA-BLA-BLA SYSTEM FOR UPTIMAL BLA-BLA-ING grin
i. BACKGROUND: Background info & why the need to modify the system..
ii PROBLEM STATEMENT:
iii.PROJECT OBJECTIVES:
iv. PROJECT DESCRIPTION:
v. RESULTS OBTAINED:

3. PROJECT 3...

I concluded my NSE registration in 2016 & COREN in 2017.. So I don't know if what I did then is still applicable/relevant.. Cheers

Cc lanrex Sammie026

2 Likes

Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by Gbogbastyle(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
WE are hiring for the position of a marketer who can market a product (basically consumables).
Interested person male or female should send their CV to altechofarm@hotmail.com as its urgent.

1 Share

Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by CityNGR: 5:33am On May 01, 2019
thebigkendo:

My report was electrical/process automation based but the general idea can be applied to other engineering fields..

My coren report was a 3 page report, Basically a summary of my NSE report, outlining 2 projects out the 5 which i discussed in the NSE report.

TECHNICAL REPORT ON POST GRADUATE WORK EXPERIENCE BY thbigkendo, PRESENTED TO THE COUNCIL FOR THE REGULATION OF ENGINEER IN NIGERIA (COREN) ON 6TH OF APRIL 2017

ABSTRACT: The report contains my post graduate engineering experience in bla-bla-bla department at XYZ PLC with particular reference to a few engineering projects executed within the time frame.

1. PROJECT 1
iii. PROJECT DESCRIPTION: Detailed discussion about how you went about achieving the project objective

ii PROBLEM STATEMENT:
iii.PROJECT OBJECTIVES:
iv. PROJECT DESCRIPTION:
v. RESULTS OBTAINED:

3. PROJECT 3...

I concluded my NSE registration in 2016 & COREN in 2017.. So I don't know if what I did then is still applicable/relevant.. Cheers

Cc lanrex Sammie026

Hey next time prostrate online before mentioning me.
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by philipin1: 12:28pm On May 24, 2019
Hello,
I am trying to be a member of Nigeria society of engineering and I need to write a technical report. Can anybody provide a sample of the report? I'm not sure where to start.
Thanks
I appreciate your urgent response.
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by lanrex55: 4:30pm On May 24, 2019
Please, I also sample report of NSE and COREN technical report.Send it to lanrex55@gmail.com
Please, I also need sample report of NSE and COREN technical report.Send it to lanrex55@gmail.com
Please, I also sample report of NSE and COREN technical report.Send it to lanrex55@gmail.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by Thedon911: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
helloman:

send me your email.

hensman4u@gmail.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by IzzyyUnique: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
izzyybothe17@gmail.com

please. . .
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
qanda:
Download Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) Past Questions and Answers, Technical and COREN Experience Sample Reports from Q and A App Download Q and A from Google Playstore
Please my android version is not compatible with Q and A app.please help me send the pdf of coren technical report to my email address :remioyebisi@gmail.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by genialroi1: 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
I am preparing for B1 category, please I need materials and Metallurgical Report samples or any related Engineering discipline. I don't even know where to start biko... Email onyekwerekc@outlook.com thanks
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by qanda: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
genialroi1:
I am preparing for B1 category, please I need materials and Metallurgical Report samples or any related Engineering discipline. I don't even know where to start biko... Email onyekwerekc@outlook.com thanks
Download from Q and A App Download Q and A from Google Playstore
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by qanda: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
Rem22:
Please my android version is not compatible with Q and A app.please help me send the pdf of coren technical report to my email address :remioyebisi@gmail.com
How about you use an Android phone of a colleague or friend.....?
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by brenister10: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2019
Please i am preparing for my B1 category in Electrical Engineering, i need report samples .........You can please send to tjafolabi10@gmail.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by Bassey2018: 6:44am On Sep 09, 2019
pls can someone assist me with a sample of NSE or Coren Technical Report dis is my email address okonbassey2030@gmail.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by qanda: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
Bassey2018:
pls can someone assist me with a sample of NSE or Coren Technical Report dis is my email address okonbassey2030@gmail.com

Download from the professional exams section of Q and A App. Get the App from Playstore. Download Q and A from Google Playstore
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by OLOWO000(m): 5:02am On Sep 21, 2019
o4osaz:
GOOD DAY BRO... AND EVERYONE HERE
PLEASE I NEED TECHNICAL report SAMPLES FOR A civil ENGINEER, FOR COREN CERTIFICATION
KINDLY HELP SEND TO SIYEKOWA@GMAIL.COM
I WILL REALLY BE GRATEFUL TO YOU! THANKSSSS ALOT

Please help me with a sample of the COREN technical report. I am a civil/structural engineer. My e-mail: olowomichael000@gmail.com

Thank you so much in anticipation.
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by qanda: 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
OLOWO000:

Please help me with a sample of the COREN technical report. I am a civil/structural engineer. My e-mail: olowomichael000@gmail.com

Thank you so much in anticipation.

Download from the professional exams section of Q and A App. Get the App from Playstore. Download Q and A from Google Playstore
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by negwu1234(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
PLS HELP ME WITH SAMPLE OF COREN/NSE TECHNICAL REPORT MY EMIAL ADDRESS IS: engregwu.nelson@gmail.com

THANK YOU IN ANTICIPATION
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by negwu1234(m): 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
okadawoman:

Please kindly send me a copy to muhrabs@gmail.com
pls send a copy to :engregwu.nelson@gmail.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by negwu1234(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
Thedon911:

hensman4u@gmail.com

kindly send to me:engregwu.nelson@gmail.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by Stevezero: 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
@Helloman,

Please, I also need sample of the COREN/NSE technical report. Kindly help send to stephenadokwu@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by segxybright: 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
Pls can some one send a report on electrical engineering, base on industrial wiring.
or house wiring (olusegunemma2015@gmail.com).
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by Xeris: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
Please I need NSE technical report sample for civil engineering. EMAIL: .esho16@gmail.com thank you.
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by kenny2pj(m): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
CityNGR:

Hey next time prostrate online before mentioning me.
pls can u send a copy of COREN technical report, precisely electrical. thanks
kennyride01@yahoo.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by kenny2pj(m): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
thebigkendo:

1. PROJECT 1

ii PROBLEM STATEMENT:
iii.PROJECT OBJECTIVES:
iv. PROJECT DESCRIPTION:
v. RESULTS OBTAINED:

3. PROJECT 3...

Cc lanrex Sammie026

please kindly send a sample of COREN technical report to : kennyride01@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by koolib(m): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2020
Pls I am in need of NSE past questions and Technical Report. Kindly send to koolib86@gmail.com. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Junior Colleague Was Handed Over To By My Boss In Her Absence. What Do I Do? / Nigerian Army Shocks Court, Says Officers Sacked For Not ‘renewing Appointments’ / Top 8 Skills You Need To Land Your Dream Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.