Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report (14762 Views)

Nigerian Society Of Engineer Past Question And Answer, Technical Report 1and2 / Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by Dambykepopcorn(m): 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
thebigkendo:
Picture attached is the general outline of my NSE report - Volume 1 & 2

My report was electrical/process automation based but the general idea can be applied to other engineering fields..

My coren report was a 3 page report, Basically a summary of my NSE report, outlining 2 projects out the 5 which i discussed in the NSE report.

TECHNICAL REPORT ON POST GRADUATE WORK EXPERIENCE BY thbigkendo, PRESENTED TO THE COUNCIL FOR THE REGULATION OF ENGINEER IN NIGERIA (COREN) ON 6TH OF APRIL 2017

ABSTRACT: The report contains my post graduate engineering experience in bla-bla-bla department at XYZ PLC with particular reference to a few engineering projects executed within the time frame.

INTRODUCTION TO "Companies/organisation where you practice"
INTRODUCTION TO "your department"

-SUMMARY OF REPRESENTIVE PROJECT
1. PROJECT 1
I. PROBLEM STATEMENT: Discuss the problem or defect you are trying to resolve..
ii. PROJECT OBJECTIVES: list out expected outcome
iii. PROJECT DESCRIPTION: Detailed discussion about how you went about achieving the project objective
iv. RESULTS OBTAINED: list out results
v. PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED SOLUTIONS PROFFERED: Self explanatory grin

2. PROJECT 2- MODIFICATION OF BLA-BLA-BLA SYSTEM FOR UPTIMAL BLA-BLA-ING grin
i. BACKGROUND: Background info & why the need to modify the system..
ii PROBLEM STATEMENT:
iii.PROJECT OBJECTIVES:
iv. PROJECT DESCRIPTION:
v. RESULTS OBTAINED:

3. PROJECT 3...

I concluded my NSE registration in 2016 & COREN in 2017.. So I don't know if what I did then is still applicable/relevant.. Cheers

Cc lanrex Sammie026

please kindly send a sample of your automation process COREN technical report to : opoolamoshood@gmail.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by Dambykepopcorn(m): 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
thebigkendo:
Picture attached is the general outline of my NSE report - Volume 1 & 2

My report was electrical/process automation based but the general idea can be applied to other engineering fields..

My coren report was a 3 page report, Basically a summary of my NSE report, outlining 2 projects out the 5 which i discussed in the NSE report.

TECHNICAL REPORT ON POST GRADUATE WORK EXPERIENCE BY thbigkendo, PRESENTED TO THE COUNCIL FOR THE REGULATION OF ENGINEER IN NIGERIA (COREN) ON 6TH OF APRIL 2017

ABSTRACT: The report contains my post graduate engineering experience in bla-bla-bla department at XYZ PLC with particular reference to a few engineering projects executed within the time frame.

INTRODUCTION TO "Companies/organisation where you practice"
INTRODUCTION TO "your department"

-SUMMARY OF REPRESENTIVE PROJECT
1. PROJECT 1
I. PROBLEM STATEMENT: Discuss the problem or defect you are trying to resolve..
ii. PROJECT OBJECTIVES: list out expected outcome
iii. PROJECT DESCRIPTION: Detailed discussion about how you went about achieving the project objective
iv. RESULTS OBTAINED: list out results
v. PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED SOLUTIONS PROFFERED: Self explanatory grin

2. PROJECT 2- MODIFICATION OF BLA-BLA-BLA SYSTEM FOR UPTIMAL BLA-BLA-ING grin
i. BACKGROUND: Background info & why the need to modify the system..
ii PROBLEM STATEMENT:
iii.PROJECT OBJECTIVES:
iv. PROJECT DESCRIPTION:
v. RESULTS OBTAINED:

3. PROJECT 3...

I concluded my NSE registration in 2016 & COREN in 2017.. So I don't know if what I did then is still applicable/relevant.. Cheers

Cc lanrex Sammie026

Pls kindly help with your automation tech report,my mail is opoolamoshood@gmail.com thanks
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by TOKAN30: 11:29am On Dec 13, 2020
hi everyone, please anyone with a sample report for Nigeria society of engineers should please help me with it, my e mail is t_abashe@yahoo.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by baarak66(m): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2021
Hi good morning.... Please anyone with a sample mechanic report for NSE /COREN should please send to this email.
lawalmubarak6@hotmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by donvinx: 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
Please help me i need samples for coren technical paper electrical my mail donvinx@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by Glurssymum: 7:15am On May 01, 2021
Please i need the report sample too for a mechanical engineer via
paulokkal81@gmail.com
Thank u!
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by icold: 1:21pm On May 02, 2021
GOOD DAY EVERYONE HERE
PLEASE I NEED TECHNICAL report SAMPLES FOR A civil ENGINEER, FOR NSE CERTIFICATION
KINDLY SEND TO NEWBREED123.SM@GMAIL.COM
THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by SammieRexx(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hello everyone. Pls im trying to register for NSE and COREN. Cam somebody help me with sample of technical reports. Im in Chemical division.
My email is SAMMIE.REXX@YAHOO.COM
Thank you very much
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by Jayone88: 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hello everyone.
Please help me too on this matter o--NSE registration

juwonloosanipin@gmail.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by debeloved07(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Please I need the sample of the NSE technical report also.
Thanks
sampsondavid07@gmail.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by icebanks8(m): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2022
Pls! Who can help me with a sample for CIVIL ENGINEERING ( NSE)

With the FORMAT I saw, I got confused

...okoloudehcollins@gmail.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by icebanks8(m): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
helloman:

send me your email.

okoloudehcollins@gmail.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by icold: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Please send to Newbreed123.sm@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by petokey: 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
please help a brother. sample for NSE Electrical if possible. petokey1@gmail.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by Lawik: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2023
Good morning happy New Year, I hope you see this request of mine, pls 🙏 can u forward ur COREN work & Experience report to afamstephe@gmail.com I really need it as am preparing for mine. Thanks
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by Lawik: 8:23am On Feb 03, 2023
icebanks8:

okoloudehcollins@gmail.com

Pls send to afamstephe@gmail.com, pls bro I really need it too. Thank You
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by saliuadiokasim: 9:47am On May 06
Please, I need NSE technical report in civil engineering, I will be glad if anybody can help me with a sample to his own report. My email is saliuadiokasim@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Junior Colleague Was Handed Over To By My Boss In Her Absence. What Do I Do? / Nigerian Army Shocks Court, Says Officers Sacked For Not ‘renewing Appointments’ / Top 8 Skills You Need To Land Your Dream Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.