Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report (14681 Views)

Nigerian Society Of Engineer Past Question And Answer, Technical Report 1and2 / Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by dayton8701(m): 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hello,
I am trying to register with COREN and I need to write a technical report. Can anybody provide a sample of the report? I'm not sure where to start.
Thanks
I appreciate your urgent response.
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by helloman(m): 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
dayton8701:
Hello,
I am trying to register with COREN and I need to write a technical report. Can anybody provide a sample of the report? I'm not sure where to start.
Thanks

send me your email.

4 Likes

Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by jnrbayano(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2017
helloman:

send me your email.

Can I send mine to you too?
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by Kemiawo2004(f): 12:41am On Jun 09, 2017
Can you please help me too? I will be most grateful please, my mail is kemiawo2004@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by mixratio(m): 7:11am On Jun 10, 2017
I intend to register this September.. Please kindly send to me too sire.. Oladejiayeni9@g.mail.con
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by laliga01: 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
helloman:

send me your email.

Please do you have sample report for civil engineering? Pls send to engineerstephen@yahoo.com. come.
Thanks.
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by ndiply: 3:26am On Jan 17, 2018
pls send it to me too:ndipuboh@yahoo.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by Junio(m): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hello engineers .....please I need technical report for Nigeria society of engineers ....kindly send to gentlejunio@yahoo.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by fazbuk(m): 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
please, I also need the report kayoluwaseyi@gmail.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 01, 2018
Hello All, did any one eventually get the sample report? Please if you did, Share with a brother : ogb_e@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by ayili: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
mze30@boun.cr
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by ayili: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
helloman:

send me your email.

mze30@boun.cr
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by ebusoft(m): 1:59am On Mar 15, 2018
Please send me the coren sample technical report. Thanks
ebusoft@yahoo.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by APL33: 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
Apalemighty@gmail.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
Please, I'll be glad if I can get for Civil Engineering.

taiwokanmodi@yahoo.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by lexomian: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Pls, I'm a civil engineer, can anyone help with sample of NSE technical report. pls, kindly forward it to my e-mail, lexomian@yahoo.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by qanda: 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
lexomian:
Pls, I'm a civil engineer, can anyone help with sample of NSE technical report. pls, kindly forward it to my e-mail, lexomian@yahoo.com
Download from Q and A App Download Q and A from Google Playstore
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by qanda: 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
ebusoft:
Please send me the coren sample technical report. Thanks
ebusoft@yahoo.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by qanda: 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
ogbuagu1:
Hello All, did any one eventually get the sample report? Please if you did, Share with a brother : ogb_e@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by qanda: 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Download Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) Past Questions and Answers, Technical and COREN Experience Sample Reports from Q and A App Download Q and A from Google Playstore
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by Ecomontinero(m): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2018
helloman:

send me your email.

Pls can u send a sample of the report for electrical/electronics engineering, seyeoke@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by o4osaz(m): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2018
GOOD DAY BRO... AND EVERYONE HERE
PLEASE I NEED TECHNICAL report SAMPLES FOR A civil ENGINEER, FOR COREN CERTIFICATION
KINDLY HELP SEND TO SIYEKOWA@GMAIL.COM
I WILL REALLY BE GRATEFUL TO YOU! THANKSSSS ALOT
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by viktorezekiel(m): 8:17am On Nov 08, 2018
[quote author=lexomian post=66537723]Pls, I'm a civil engineer, can anyone help with sample of NSE technical report. pls, kindly forward it to my e-mail, lexomian@yahoo.com [/]

My email is victorezekiel1996@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by okadawoman: 10:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
helloman:

send me your email.

Please kindly send me a copy to muhrabs@gmail.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by Oyedelemoses: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2019
Hello,
Thanks
Oyekanmioyedelemoses@gmail.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by onubaye(m): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
Please can any one send me sample Loren/nse sample report. I need it urgently is anyone can help. Email address is omojesu.ozijesu@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by raheema4u(f): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
Good day, please can someone kindly furnish me with a sample of the technical report via rahimayakubu@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
plz If u av gotten for EEE pls send me... taiowookunlola@ymail.com ...thanks bunch
Ecomontinero:

Pls can u send a sample of the report for electrical/electronics engineering, seyeoke@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by poookiefoof(m): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2019
Please help me with a report mmusamakinde@gmail.com
Please, I'll be glad if I can get for Civil Engineering.

taiwokanmodi@yahoo.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by givers16: 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
Can someone please help me with a sample of Mechanical report I need to write my coren report but don't know how to begin

Patowen4you@gmail.com
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by Golden75(m): 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
belloibrahim415@gmail. com thanks
Re: Sample Of NSE/COREN Technical Report by objonax: 12:23am On Feb 18, 2019
Please I also need this report. My email is objonax@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Social Media Mistakes Most Likely To Cost You A Job / 15 Common Mistakes In Choosing A Career / 6 Useful Career Building Tips For Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.