Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,123 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Nairalanders Need To Get Laid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders Need To Get Laid (830 Views)

Atiku's Parrot Finally Laid To Rest / Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) / The Body Of Killed IPOB Member Laid To Rest. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Need To Get Laid by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Cc: onenaira6 Aigbofa ibedun francsis5 pensniper oneeast ramdeuter proudigbo ezeagu ilekeh nduchuks truckpusher MzJackBaueress barcanista rossikk adamskutty bluivy kingshymex blaqoracle

Special appearance from foot fetishist and woman wrapper numerous uno....

Fulaman198

These ethnic, racist and tribal champions need some looving! They are too stressed abeg.

We need to organize an inter-tribal or..gy and sex fest to coolu tempa! cheesy

What can we do to get the party started?

Ero.tica series in Nairaland's sexuality section featuring the above members of what

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Need To Get Laid by iphanyiuma(m): 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Use truck push this your tread to the appropriate section
Re: Nairalanders Need To Get Laid by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pervert. Org.y ko, Orji ni.
Re: Nairalanders Need To Get Laid by whytepawn1(m): 11:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
I think somebody is high on a cocktail of monkey tail mixed with a touch of alomo bitters, sprinkled with some leaves of cannabis.
Mr man go to bed, am sure come the morrow you will return back to planet earth and civilization.
Re: Nairalanders Need To Get Laid by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
Aigbofa:
Pervert. Org.y ko. Orji ni.

Aigboffa!!!! Badt guy! Igbo decimator!!!!! wink

Broda mi. Pele o.

Ekushe!!!!!

There is a little pervert in everybody o jare! I have come to realize that there too little fooking and too much fighting.

Even marvin Gaye and John Lennon confirmed it.

More orgi...es, less wars!
Re: Nairalanders Need To Get Laid by xpac01(m): 12:10am On Apr 21, 2015
This what happens when someone just finish self servicing by 11pm
Re: Nairalanders Need To Get Laid by sheymoni(m): 1:09am On Apr 21, 2015
I rushed in here with a speed of light & this is what I got undecided chai dia ris god
Re: Nairalanders Need To Get Laid by Fulaman198(m): 6:58am On Apr 21, 2015
totima:
Cc: onenaira6 Aigbofa ibedun francsis5 pensniper oneeast ramdeuter proudigbo ezeagu ilekeh nduchuks truckpusher MzJackBaueress barcanista rossikk adamskutty bluivy kingshymex blaqoracle

Fulaman198

These ethnic, racist and tribal champions need some looving! They are too stressed abeg.

Ero.tica series in Nairaland's sexuality section featuring the above members of what

lol too funny. I'm not really an ethnic bigot, I love all ethnicities, so I definitely don't hate other blacks. The only reason I was making fun of other Nigerians was because I was fed up with the inferiority complex to whites. I didn't mean to call them Fufus that was quite dumb of me. Although I'm not going to deny it, I'm a total foot fetishist and woman worshipper. BTW, do you have nice feet?
Re: Nairalanders Need To Get Laid by Fulaman198(m): 6:59am On Apr 21, 2015
LOL this thread is ridiculous I'm not going to comment, because the other Fulanis on this website would think I'm crazy but this thread is quite funny.
Re: Nairalanders Need To Get Laid by adamskutty(m): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2015
totima:

Fulaman198

LOL! I am not what u think i am. I only attack racists and tribalists. U won't see me make a racist or tribal comment just like that.

Anyway, are u female and pretty? grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Need To Get Laid by PenSniper: 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
totima:

Fulaman198

You got time for all this ? Well call me what you like but when someone tries to contest my heritage with me, I consider that a declaration of war, take it or leave it. I don't play with words not deny what I say. By nature, I am nice even to a fault but human endurance has a limit. Congrats for singling yourself out, the holy one. Arrange your party anywhere and I will be there like a lion invited to dinner.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Need To Get Laid by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Point of correction @ OP: barcanista is neither a racist nor a bigot.

(1) (Reply)

Politician Formally Arraigned For Fraud To Be Named Minister Under Buhari"s Govt / What Is Your Personal Opinion Of Jonathan's Legacy??? / Mr. President Is Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.