Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll (24813 Views)

Breaking Mews: Prof Jega Sacks Imo Rec Dr Adar. / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun / Shekarau Booed As Voters Petted Baraka, Lado In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by fairheven: 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Wetin concern this one for Imo affairs.

Nonsense

Nmanu akara di uto, Onye ratu, ibe'ya aratu.
It's unfortunate that the same APC that has been campaigning against Nyesom Wike for trying to make Ikwere to rule for 16 years are the same people working to make Orlu people to rule for 16 years. Achike Udenwa
Ruled from 1999 to 2007.
Okorocha from 2011 till date.
The major reason I hate APC is their stinky double standard and hypocrisy.
I know that your love for Okorocha has nothing to do with good governance but the fact that he's from your Orlu.

Why do APC shout change but hate it.
The only grouse u have with okorocha is dat he is from orlu zone,wat a shame!is this wat u ppl have reduce leadership to?
Are u sayin the imolites dat voted for him in 2011 didn't know he was from orlu zoneu ppl shud go get a life
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by DExplorer1: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
shizzleStar:
Let's see if it remains so after the rescheduled elections
So sure of that! I will remember to re-quote you.
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by DExplorer1: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
christee:

The state belongs to the people and not a party. they should chose whosoever is best for them
If you are from Imo that means you truly don't know what the people want.
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by shizzleStar: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
DExplorer1:
So sure of that! I will remember to re-quote you.
Deal!
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by thanie(f): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
Yasher:
I just hope Okorocha is holding down a post at federal level just as he did with the governorship when he ran for the apc presidential ticket else na big oyo for him grin
#team green cap revolution

#team green snake# Live Rochas alone let him finish his second tenure
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by OpeDwarroir: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
omenka:
He's a card carrying member of a political party with interests in the contest. He can never be fair.

Hypocrites! What was your comment about Amb. Rufus Akeju the Resident electoral commisioner of Oyo state? He is a known loyalist to Asiwaju, and a card carrying member of the APC. What goes around comes around. Crocodile tears
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by Yasher: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
thanie:

#team green snake# Live Rochas alone let him finish his second tenure
my dear have you. Rochas the woman wrapper? What Imolites need is a real man-leader not one that will always use people to fight his fights and embarass his political enemies .
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by GreenCap: 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Imo REC is a former speaker Cross River state assembly under APP later ANPP now APC
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by GreenCap: 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
i opine that PDP should be calling for his deployment but the reverse is the scenario.
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by millionaireman: 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
All these O'petition writers, take note: INEC Chair. Prof. Attahiru Jega, has no constitutional right to cancel results of any conducted election. Maurice Iwu's era is gone.
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by millionaireman: 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Did I say consecutively?
It's injustice for Orlu to rule for eight years,

Nmanu Akara di uto, Onye ratu ibe'ya aratu.

Owerri is the state capital;
... where is the justice in having all five public universities and polytechnics in Imo state located only around Owerri? Owerri fiercely resisted any governor that suggested relocating even one of the five institutions to another zone in Imo state.

....where is the justice in having advantages to closeness to tertiary institutions reserved to Owerri people alone, as it has been 37 years since Imo state was created?

So allow Orlu zone the single advantage of producing governors for Imo zone every four years.
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by PhockPhockMan: 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
millionaireman:

Owerri is the state capital;
... where is the justice in having all five public universities and polytechnics in Imo state located only around Owerri? Owerri fiercely resisted any governor that suggested relocating even one of the five institutions to another zone in Imo state.

....where is the justice in having advantages to closeness to tertiary institutions reserved to Owerri people alone, as it has been 37 years since Imo state was created?

So allow Orlu zone the single advantage of producing governors for Imo zone every four years.
Senseless post.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by networkrecharg: 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
ROCHAS WILL COMPLETE HIS TENURE.
I STILL WONDER WHY PPLE DON LIKE GOOD THINGS.

IMAGINE A MAN WHO SPENT HIS MONEY TO ENSURE THAT CHILDREN GET FREE EDUCATION EVEN WHEN HE IS NOT A GOVERNOR....
NOW THAT HE IS GOVERNOR, HE IMPROVED AND MADE THE FREE EDUCATION STATE WIDE.

WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT IHEDIOHA OR AMADIOHA... IF NOT DAT HE WERE A DANGEROUS NATIVE GREEN SSNAKED CAP. HE PERSONAL CAP. BY HIM SELF, FOR HIMSELF SO SELFISH.

ROCHAS IS THE BEST.
ROCHAS HAS WON.
WE CHALL JOG FOR ROCHAS AFTER D ELECTIONS

1 Like

Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
GJames:
If you book space, read post, then modify, learn from my mistake. I booked, i read, now i have no comment to make

E nor rhyme
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by Chrixtopha(m): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
henchamb:
In abia they cook votes but in imo pdp fried votes in the 3 lga under mbaise

henchamb, iwu ezigbo idiot.....Rochas is involved in many electoral malpractices because we Imolites are OK with his familiocracy type of governance and ready to vote him out as we voted him in 2011
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by GJames(m): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2015
diamondtutu:

E nor rhyme
Oga no be lyrics i drop o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South / Anyone Complaining About Hardship In Nigeria Is Not Being Realistic – Isa-Onilu / Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.