Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll (24784 Views)

Breaking Mews: Prof Jega Sacks Imo Rec Dr Adar. / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun / Shekarau Booed As Voters Petted Baraka, Lado In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by bid4rich(m): 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
GJames:
If you book space, read post, then modify, learn from my mistake. I booked, i read, now i have no comment to make

You are in a state of tabularazar. cheesycheesy Pele ti e
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by kachdviruz(m): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
rochas all d way
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by escohido1(m): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rochas must lose dis election
faray:
daddy must win #team_rochas
Rochas must lose dis election. daddy KOR,papa ni.he must lose cos he is a deceiver and a hypocrite.
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by shizzleStar: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
DExplorer1:

It's obvious i stated the truth. LOL
You'd be more reasonable if you had provided a good counter, but no. . .only insult. LOL
...and you would be more sensible if you were a bit objective in your comment.

kano, Kaduna, Katskna, borno, sokoto thag gave buhari 96% were not rigged right?

And why is APC hell bent on having a state from SE under APC such that they are doing everything possible but shameful to clinch Imo by all means. Mind telling?
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by Nellybii: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
ugoezeik:
nna u av rili spken lik true son of ur papa. mk una no worry as d change slogan stil dey rage d air. since wey e be say buhari na driver n osibanjo na conductor, I tink naija go soon demand for dem change as d motor dey go but as for my imo n alhaji okorocha ehhhh hhhhh.......

Sometimes I wonder why you our Igbo brothers feel this way. Is PDP now an Igbo party?? What about Ekiti state?? Please stop tribalizing everything a beg.
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by PhockPhockMan: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
delegiwa:

Pally, I liked you post first of all. I can say 'I'm from Imo State' too - born in Anambra, grew up and schooled in Imo and presently in Rivers State but from Abia State. I support Rochas because he's been the only Governor in Imo state since Chief (Dr) Sam O Mbakwe to bring real development! The others were terrible mistakes!

I say let's give Rochas another 4yrs and within that next 4yrs, let Mbaise give us a credible candidate and not Mr Green cap.

I understand your frustration with our brothers and sisters in APC. That is the way the roll.

That reminds me of my neighbor whose mother is
Waka Waka woman.
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by sukkot: 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Wetin concern this one for Imo affairs.

Nonsense

Nmanu akara di uto, Onye ratu, ibe'ya aratu.
It's unfortunate that the same APC that has been campaigning against Nyesom Wike for trying to make Ikwere to rule for 16 years are the same people working to make Orlu people to rule for 16 years. Achike Udenwa
Ruled from 1999 to 2007.
Okorocha from 2011 till date.
The major reason I hate APC is their stinky double standard and hypocrisy.
I know that your love for Okorocha has nothing to do with good governance but the fact that he's from your Orlu.

Why do APC shout change but hate it.
nigga you done phock sotay your biabia done turn white and you still look young. you know say you dey phock away ya vitality and vitamins right ? phockphockman indeed grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by ugoezeik(m): 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nellybii:

Sometimes I wonder why you our Igbo brothers feel this way. Is PDP now an Igbo party?? What about Ekiti state?? Please stop tribalizing everything a beg.
read my comment to u very well. I didn't trubalise. I only talk abt okorocha of a person deceiving imolite n nothing more. wat happen to d party he get elected frm. wat happen to d promises he made to ndi imo. must okorocha import school uniform for kids? wat happen to our local tailors. guy it so annoying dat dis man is toying wit d future of ndi imo period!

1 Like

Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by lordthunderbolt(m): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
I am currently living in mbaise.....seriously am not from imo state but I think rochas should go....rochas killed school of nursing in aboh mbaise and then uprooted the school to orlu and apart from that he is trying very hard to uproot general hospital in aboh and ezinhitte mbaise by trying to build a new one since 3 and a half years ago ....roads in mbaise are abandoned and the roads are scary .....to me rochas cares about orlu zone only. ...well opinions everywhere I think rochas is fraud .....

4 Likes

Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by PhockPhockMan: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
sukkot:
nigga you done phock sotay your biabia done turn white and you still look young. you know say you dey phock away ya vitality and vitamins right ? phockphockman indeed grin grin
For your mind, you don comment Abi?
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by sukkot: 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

For your mind, you don comment Abi?
grin grin grin my bros, chief phock man, i troway salute sir. eku ishe sir grin grin
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by godwin120alex: 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
D shd settle there matter well
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by PhockPhockMan: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
lordthunderbolt:
I am currently living in mbaise..... seriously am not from Imo state but I think rochas should go....rochas killed school of nursing in aboh mbaise and then uprooted the school to orlu and apart from that he is trying very hard to uproot general hospital in aboh and ezinhitte mbaise by trying to build a new one since 3 and a half years ago ....roads in mbaise are abandoned and the roads are scary .....to me rochas cares about orlu zone only. ...well opinions everywhere I think rochas is fraud .....
You're 100% correct.

4 Likes

Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by Trump16: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Drsheddy:

SMH!

you mean you quoted the entire news just to end up saying SMH?. such a joke!

1 Like

Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by PhockPhockMan: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin grin my bros, chief phock man, i troway salute sir. eku ishe sir grin grin
One love.
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by sukkot: 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

One love.
gringringringrin
one love my bros. wink grin grin
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by eyeview: 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chigold101:
lolzzzz

Did you hear that in Rochas Ideato area what they have is 26000 PVC collection while Rochas won with about 36000 there?

Did you also know that 11 LGA where Rochas won the result sheet is Kaduna State result sheet?

Did you read or hear INEC spokes person of Imo state saying that they were told to manufacture number for APC/Rochas at gun point?

Rochas is going to Abuja, his tenure in Imo State has ran out. He should go and take an appointment from GMB.

Ihedioha is the next governor of Imo state. So many aligations against APC/Rochas with stagaling evidence.

Bye bye to Alhaji El-Idris Rochas Okorocha. In 2019 if APC gives him presidential ticket, all of us in south east will rally round to campaign & vote for him.

As for Abia state. PDP is going down because Otti is the peopleā€˜s choice. Even if Ochendo or whatever he calls himself like, let him go print ballot papers.

Otti will be inuagrated as Abia governor on May 29th.

You are the most informed and objective contributor on this thread.
Most people defending rochas didn't hear these facts. Rochas votes in both LGA's in Ideato were higher than the no of PVC given out. Most of the results where he won were bearing 'kaduna state' for an election taking place in Imo state. He'll have to explain how he got them.
Most people don't know that it contradicts INEC guidelines to contest for two different offices in the same election. Rochas violated this by contesting for presidency and came back for governorship after the deadline for the submission of names to INEC.
A lot of staggering evidence that can depose him in court are building up

4 Likes

Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by ayoromer: 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
jeg should leave imo alone because d igbos are not ready to join d west n north or vote for apc.
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by DExplorer1: 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
shizzleStar:
...and you would be more sensible if you were a bit objective in your comment.

kano, Kaduna, Katskna, borno, sokoto thag gave buhari 96% were not rigged right?

And why is APC hell bent on having a state from SE under APC such that they are doing everything possible but shameful to clinch Imo by all means. Mind telling?

Nashoji:
Kaduna, katsina and kano was not rigged ba? talk of hypocrisy.
It's not about been rigged dudes, certain factors determines why these mentioned states will always cancel the SS and SE votes.
1) The zeal to votes for whoever they have interest in. The perfect sample is the massive turn-out at the last election.
2) Population factor and number of accredited voters. The rate of this from these states can never be the same.
3) Most of these states (Kano, Kaduna, Katsina etc) are sold out to APC, so why should PDP have hope?

The fact is, PDP may have SS but APC have got part of SE to win and struggle for. . .and Imo is one state that belongs to APC.
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by GJames(m): 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
bid4rich:

You are in a state of tabularazar. cheesycheesy Pele ti e
Tabularazar sef na small thing. My own chronic
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by Rotimi47: 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
Okorocha won the election free & square, so why is he not declared winner outrightly! I believe they are trying for form their Biafra thing but God pass them; why don't PDP let IMO be so that they can use it to compare the development that will take place in PDP states in the region as against IMO that is won by APC. Igbo's should not allow PDP to play Russian roulette with their lives as this may snow ball into some that may evolved out side their region. The other regions outside of south east & south south are bigger than them & have more population than them so they better be wise before things really gets out of hand. Nigerians ain't fools.
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by AKPARAJA: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mr Akeju is a card carrying member of APC and presided and rigged Oyo state election in favour of APC and so Dr Ada should be allowed to finish his work in IMO state.In a fair contest Rocha's can never rule IMO again

1 Like

Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by faray: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
escohido1:
Rochas must lose dis electionRochas must lose dis election. daddy KOR,papa ni.he must lose cos he is a deceiver and a hypocrite.
issokay! U shall celebrate our victory very soon til den stay blessed #rochas till 2019 #imo kips gettin beta

1 Like

Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by christee(f): 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
PDP must not win the Imo Guber Elections.

Imo must not go back to PDP. Never!!

take it easy o
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by christee(f): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
DExplorer1:

It's not about been rigged dudes, certain factors determines why these mentioned states will always cancel the SS and SE votes.
1) The zeal to votes for whoever they have interest in. The perfect sample is the massive turn-out at the last election.
2) Population factor and number of accredited voters. The rate of this from these states can never be the same.
3) Most of these states (Kano, Kaduna, Katsina etc) are sold out to APC, so why should PDP have hope?

The fact is, PDP may have SS but APC have got part of SE to win and struggle for. . .and Imo is one state that belongs to APC.

The state belongs to the people and not a party. they should chose whosoever is best for them
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by Whizzcute(m): 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Dont worry

Oga eme gi n'anya bam!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by goodgood2(m): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Sweetie, why?
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Let the idiot called okorocha not come back he does not desrve to.

1 Like

Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by shizzleStar: 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
DExplorer1:

Let's see if it remains so after the rescheduled elections
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by nkemdi89(f): 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
An mbaise man will never rule us o. Whatever inec will do they must return rochas back o.
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by sirvic01(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
talented143:
IMO is never an APC............

We d Imolites don't like d name of the party.

Rochas is just a man after his own ambition... He does not have d whole Ndigbo's at heart.

Imagine Rigging my state for the party of Ndi Hausa..

Nonsense.

Sir Talented, Stop being Bigot....Are you voting for APC or voting for a credible candidate, if i may ask ...whats the governor's ambition, i am an Imolite and when writing...please speak for yourself, you are entitled to your opinion, you are not the mouthpiece of Imolites
Re: Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll by comrade234: 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
efilefun:
Okorocha will surely return to power cuz he deserves it.

Is not for you to decide but the people.

A vote of no confidence

The national association of university students will on 27th of this month pass a vote of no confidence on the Cross river state Government for their abandonment of the state owned university for over three months. Cross state university of technology popularly known as Crutech has been on strike for over three month due to the negligence of the lecturers by the state government by not paying them their salaries; their entitlement.
When the parties involved in the matter invited us (NAUS) to come and help them in resolving the issue, we teamed up with cross river state axis of NANS and agreed to give the state two weeks to call the parties involved in the matter to the dialogue table but they heed not to our advice.

This issue of non payment of workers by the government in Nigeria is getting out of hand. For instance, Benue state university have not been receiving lectures for close to a month now; Lagos state university have refused to reopen and so many other schools encountering one problem or another. These students are the ones that are been affected most when problems ensued.

Join us as we say No to ill treatment of our fellow students in Calabar. Do not forget the popular saying: injustice anywhere is a threat to Justice everywhere.

Comr. Clinton Nwobu
Secretary General NAUS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday / Keyamo: The Malpractice In Rivers State Doesn't Change Anything / Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.