Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Biased Criticism On The Choice Of The South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biased Criticism On The Choice Of The South East (435 Views)

South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North / "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) / Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biased Criticism On The Choice Of The South East by Marshal2000: 8:43am On Apr 21, 2015
its baffles me when some people just single out the southeast on their choice of candidate in the presidential election and claim self righteousness.
If the southeast decided to vote for jona and d north voted for Gen. Buhari, looking at it carefully both regions voted massively for their candidates what's the problem?
it's funny how some supposed "extra intelligent" brothers and sisters single out the southeast to criticism.
just an opinion.
so the electoral frauds pointed out in the southeast is worse than what happened in the north?
the southeast is less informed and the north is?
pls nldrs, how do we justify such acts of insult and criticism just cos a region played their cards differently?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Gets New Deputy Governor / Adeboye, Onosode To Be Confered Honorary Degree By Unilag / A New Dawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.