Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife (3379 Views)

House Crisis: Reps Adopt Apc’s Zoning Formular / APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos / Sack Jega Or Form Interim Govt With Jonathan As Head.....says Ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2015
cocoduck:

I am not angry at anything but at what yiu typed up there

Well..your emotion betrayed that you are angry.....so simmer down and get your act together before you lose it....

1 Like

Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by jmoore(m): 11:43am On Apr 21, 2015
Some folks really sound stupid. South East has never produced a head of state for more than 50 years. Other regions that have produced Presidents, can they be compared to Dubai?

It is only in this part of
the world that group of people will be insulted for performing their democratic rights.

Educated illiterates!!

zoning ko, nonsense ni.
Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by Olaolufred(m): 11:43am On Apr 21, 2015
IGBOS ONLY NEED TO GET RID OF THE BITTERNESS OF THE PAST.
RALLY THE "COWS" OF THE NORTH, AS WELL AS THE "PALM OIL DRINKERS" OF THE SOUTHWEST, RESPECT THEM AND PLAY WITH THEM THE POLITICS OF BROTHERHOOD.
WITHOUT THESE COWS AND PALM OIL DRINKERS, IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A MIRAGE.
LET IGBOS PLAY POLITICS OF SENSE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by mcquin(m): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
No mind Igbos. If them no fit elect 1 reasonable governor, why give them any reasonable appointment at all? They don't need it and don't deserve it.

Till they learn to vote out the Orji(s) and vote in competent persons, they do not deserve political representation.

3 Likes

Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by AustineE1: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Olaolufred:
IGBOS ONLY NEED TO GET RID OF THE BITTERNESS OF THE PAST.
RALLY THE "COWS" OF THE NORTH, AS WELL AS THE "PALM OIL DRINKERS" OF THE SOUTHWEST, RESPECT THEM AND PLAY WITH THEM THE POLITICS OF BROTHERHOOD.
WITHOUT THESE COWS AND PALM OIL DRINKERS, IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A MIRAGE.
LET IGBOS PLAY POLITICS OF SENSE.
ordinary i would have responded to your post harshly but for the fact that you are not known to be an endemic classless tribalist like ILungoboy or whatever his moniker is.
However i hate it when you Yorubas always like to blame others for your situation or in other to sell a point,you ended up mentioning derogatory terms you said Igbos use in describing others but you fail to mention the trailer load of derogatory names your brothers use for igbos and even for the niger-deltans.How many of your so called human right activists came out to condemn that junky Oba Akiolu,i didnt hear a word from Wole Soyinka and others on this,except for his fixation in the statements made by PEJ.
Nigeria is one big mess,for how long will this forced marriage continue.However we can only pretend that all is well,as long as this big deception called Nigeria favours a few.once more,with the concluded elections, we ve only succeeded in postponing the evil day.
Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by Remarkable: 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
grin

If u are worried, u be bastard because as a man, u must face whatever u created.

Enjoy is, its gonna be a very long four years!
it seems you didn't understand what Ezeife said... or you wish he had said something else that will make you gloat at Igbos... listen, people that have been under a food blockaide for 3 years, sees 4 years without political appointment as a walk in the park... don't cry for us, Argentina!
Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by Remarkable: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
AbdH:

Oh you are interested or how do you explain the votes GEJ got in your zone? If you were not intetested, you guys would have boycotted the elections in its entirety.
If you aren't intetested, you wouldn't have asked to be made the FCT minister.
'We are not interested' is a cliche that you carved because you lost out.
By the way, some zones are better than other zones, the better ones are being migrated to while the fairly good ones are being migrated from.

Last I checked, people were fleeing a particular zone for fear of diseases that is blinding its indigenes and killing its inhabitants... I hope you aren't counting no man's land as a zone? funny chap... people are fleeing and you claim others are migrating there lol biko fuo n'uzo
Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by Remarkable: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
famola:
WHEN THE GAME START BY MAY 29th YOU PEOPLE WILL KNOW HOW FAR

Do you know the funny thing? The trend has always been that if you are plotting to pull down or hold down the Igbos, you end up being worse than they are.

Take it from me, the average Igbo man, not the greedy politicians amongst them that want posts for their own pockets, buy the populous out there hussling like you and I, will rather all the top positions be given to a smart and unbiased Yoruba/Hausa technocrat. if all of them are from one person's family, as long as the job is being done right, they don't give a crap. so come May, 29th, I can almost take an oath if I knew it worked.. but you guys can't do nothing! as I've said, for someone who's been to hell and back... what can you threaten him with that will phase him? exactly nothing.
a poster mentioned that if you don't do your worst, shame on you, especially shipping all Igbos out of Lagos now APC is in the federal and state government... that one will be interesting. we wait...
Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by Remarkable: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
ilugunboy:

You should understand the anger of these people....they are just coming to terms with the reality of their misadventure....
Just like the earlier poster, you wish.

You wish we are worried...

You wish we are angry...

Just the same way you wish we would leave no man's land for you..

You wish the Igbos would be downtrodden and at your mercy...

but when we stand up and speak out like men that we are...
you resort to your make-belief and wishful thinking...

you come online and claim to be Igbo and start condemning those fearless Igbo that are speaking up loud and care, telling you:

we. don't. give. a. hoo! Period. go and die! (Not you, kind sir, ever since that your incident, I have had a soft spot for you in my online heart, but I just want to clarify this for you that honestly, we don't care. dust off our shoulders. moving on... )
Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by disumusa: 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
una no no the cosequences when surporting gej abi
Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Eyepencil:
As if zoning will have any effect on those lazy fools, an averege igbo man is a hustler

Will that eradicate Almajiri from the north or convert Shakarau to Christianity ?
Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
agadez007:
i am an igbo guy,so pro-igbo but i hate it when my people say they are not intrested or worried about posts in the government,,i guess its complex/pride that making them say so,soon they will come back to their senses and start shouting marginalisation

quote me,next year or two an igbo nairalander will open a thread lamenting how buhari gave all the post to his ''aboki'' brothers leaving ndigbo out,just wait and see

if we dont need goverments and we are capable of hustling on our own why dont we just scrap all this governors,local government chairman e.t.c in igboland and see how far we can go

and i dont blame yorubas for bashing ndigbo day in day out on nairaland,because today we say one thing tomorrow we say another,abeg we need to change that altitude

ogwukwa ka oram n'onu

By elections, Igbo states did not elect any APC senator or Rep. That is democracy. Vote who you want. So Upper and lower houses are out.

By appointment, if Buhari does not appoint any Igbo man, then he is purely tribalistic and a sectional leader. Jonathan never acted that way.
Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by bobmalu83(m): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
cocoduck:
agadez1
offemmannu bastard with mixed blood
we and you are not the same we have pure blood go join them if you wish
in my own LGA nnwei south we provided every infrastructure by ourselves ranging from internal roads water electricity schools hospitals etc without any help from anybody so go and join your people the offemmannus and demand for free meals
Tell him my brother, we d Igbos doesn't worship politicians nor there money like other region does. Rather we contribute our resources n monies in funding their political campaign n rallies. OBJ did it by closing borders so that igbos will not import goods from abroad, but what happened? don't we survived? and far better than his region. Igbos are creative ppl n we don't fold our hands for govt to do it for us but rather, we even help d govt of d day. finally, d only thing Igbos are always asking govt to do for them is 2nd Niger Bridge, which every region plies
Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
ilugunboy:

Unfortunately for you.....the simple truth in democracy is most of often winners takes it all......

Do you think those that voted APC were not taking a very serious risk by voting APC? Now you wan't them to share their political 'spoils' with those that did not partake in the risk with them?

This is politics my friend.....not an humanitarian endeavor

Alright then go ahead and enjoy your cake.
Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by Olaolufred(m): 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
AustineE1:

ordinary i would have responded to your post harshly but for the fact that you are not known to be an endemic classless tribalist like ILungoboy or whatever his moniker is.
However i hate it when you Yorubas always like to blame others for your situation or in other to sell a point,you ended up mentioning derogatory terms you said Igbos use in describing others but you fail to mention the trailer load of derogatory names your brothers use for igbos and even for the niger-deltans.How many of your so called human right activists came out to condemn that junky Oba Akiolu,i didnt hear a word from Wole Soyinka and others on this,except for his fixation in the statements made by PEJ.
Nigeria is one big mess,for how long will this forced marriage continue.However we can only pretend that all is well,as long as this big deception called Nigeria favours a few.once more,with the concluded elections, we ve only succeeded in postponing the evil day.

I BELIEVE YOU CAN BRIDGE GAP WITH THE " COWS" AND THE "OFEMMANUS" NOW THAT YOUR PURPORTED EVIL DAY HAS NOT COME.

45 YEARS HAS GONE SINCE THESE EVIL DAYS HAD BEEN HANGING IN THE AIR.

I PRAY IT WILL NOT MATCH UP WITH THE 400 YEARS LIKE ISRAEL WAS MEANT TO SOJOURN IN EGYPTIAN CAPTIVITY.

BEFORE YOUR EXPECTED EVIL DAY COME, TRY TO MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME AND ENJOY THE MOMENT.

REMEMBER THE JEREMIAH 29:1-8
Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by Olaolufred(m): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
bobmalu83:

Tell him my brother, we d Igbos doesn't worship politicians nor there money like other region does. Rather we contribute our resources n monies in funding their political campaign n rallies. OBJ did it by closing borders so that igbos will not import goods from abroad, but what happened? don't we survived? and far better than his region. Igbos are creative ppl n we don't fold our hands for govt to do it for us but rather, we even help d govt of d day. finally, d only thing Igbos are always asking govt to do for them is 2nd Niger Bridge, which every region plies

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO EBELLE GOOFLUCK?

1 Like

Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by raumdeuter: 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
The pain is real

Dem still get many years to whine and cry
Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
AbdH:

Oh you are interested or how do you explain the votes GEJ got in your zone? If you were not intetested, you guys would have boycotted the elections in its entirety.
If you aren't intetested, you wouldn't have asked to be made the FCT minister.
'We are not interested' is a cliche that you carved because you lost out.
By the way, some zones are better than other zones, the better ones are being migrated to while the fairly good ones are being migrated from.
Have you had a look at the millennium development goals statistics gorgeous 2015 to see which zones are progressing?
Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Remarkable:
Just like the earlier poster, you wish.

You wish we are worried...

You wish we are angry...

Just the same way you wish we would leave no man's land for you..

You wish the Igbos would be downtrodden and at your mercy...

but when we stand up and speak out like men that we are...
you resort to your make-belief and wishful thinking...

you come online and claim to be Igbo and start condemning those fearless Igbo that are speaking up loud and care, telling you:

we. don't. give. a. hoo! Period. go and die! (Not you, kind sir, ever since that your incident, I have had a soft spot for you in my online heart, but I just want to clarify this for you that honestly, we don't care. dust off our shoulders. moving on... )

Bros......are you sure of who you are trying to quote? undecided
Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by patrick89(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
EmmySparky:
bro stop saying that...we need to be represented politically...its just a pity how we igbos voted for a man who didn't care about us...just cos of the hatred for buhari and the fact that jonathan attached an igbo name to his name we see him as one of us...the big mistake was the fact that the whole igbo nation stood behind a looser...if we had spread the votes like buhari wining some states and GEJ wining some ..it wouldn't have been that obvious...but the way it is...I really think anything that happens now expected
we don't need those things! We want restructuring of this Zoo! We want the change on the fabrics of this zoo not individual appointment! We have had it in the past what did we get from that? Tell me why we should vote for Buhari! With 1 reasons!!
Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by idu1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
They are not worried indeed cheesy

Anuofia.....

Massob or ohaneze ll soon start their clueless protest for what they are not worried for today....
Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by patrick89(m): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Remarkable:

Do you know the funny thing? The trend has always been that if you are plotting to pull down or hold down the Igbos, you end up being worse than they are.

Take it from me, the average Igbo man, not the greedy politicians amongst them that want posts for their own pockets, buy the populous out there hussling like you and I, will rather all the top positions be given to a smart and unbiased Yoruba/Hausa technocrat. if all of them are from one person's family, as long as the job is being done right, they don't give a crap. so come May, 29th, I can almost take an oath if I knew it worked.. but you guys can't do nothing! as I've said, for someone who's been to hell and back... what can you threaten him with that will phase him? exactly nothing.
a poster mentioned that if you don't do your worst, shame on you, especially shipping all Igbos out of Lagos now APC is in the federal and state government... that one will be interesting. we wait...
let them do their worst! Increase import tariff we include it in our stocks nd sell it to them! Refuse to provide the basic infrastructure the final burden will be on your people.
Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by patrick89(m): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
raumdeuter:
The pain is real

lol you are the worst hit !
Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by patrick89(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Remarkable:

let them do their worst! Increase import tariff we include it in our stocks nd sell it to them! Refuse to provide the basic infrastructure the final burden will be on your people.
Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by patrick89(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
raumdeuter:
The pain is real

lol you are the worst hit !
Remarkable:

Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by owobokiri(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
PassingShot:

Why are you always ranting?

You be Asari or Tompolo?

Those guys sef know their levels nah.

grin grin grin This APC rats sef. Na una go beat person, na una go dey vex say hin get liver dey cry.
Re: APC Zoning: Ndigbo Not Worried On Being Left Out, Says Ezeife by EmmySparky(m): 8:41am On Apr 22, 2015
patrick89:
we don't need those things! We want restructuring of this Zoo! We want the change on the fabrics of this zoo not individual appointment! We have had it in the past what did we get from that? Tell me why we should vote for Buhari! With 1 reasons!!
lol zoo...are u a zoologist like ur oga GEJ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic. Ex. Gov. Audu's Running Mate, Falake Caught Kissing A Young Girl In Public / Snake With Seven Heads Found In Honduras / Ugandan Profesor Strips Unclad Afta Being Locked Out Of Office By Her Senior(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.