Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? (11727 Views)

If You Plan Having Your Baby In America For Citizenship, You Need To Watch This / Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) / Welcome To Akure City (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by spankyflex(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
cybug:

Oh just checked my mail... No notification sent
check your spam,there is a link sent for verification
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. you guyz are running. away from CHANGE? or way exactly is running. after you guyz. you beta embrace. change.
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by cybug: 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
spankyflex:
check your spam,there is a link sent for verification
Yeah, seen it... Account activated!

Thanks
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by spankyflex(m): 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
shegsky:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. you guyz are running. away from CHANGE? or way exactly is running. after you guyz. you beta embrace. change.
change ko,change ni,what sorta change is that?
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
cybug:

Just checked now, no mail.
just relax ook. and try using a valid email aiit..it will enter immediately.. just take ur time huh
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by cybug: 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
smithsydny:
just relax ook. and try using a valid email aiit..it will enter immediately.. just take ur time huh
I've seen it. Thanks
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
spankyflex:
change ko,change ni,what sorta change is that?
change owambe
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
cybug:

I've seen it. Thanks
u no wan dey naija again
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by cybug: 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
smithsydny:
u no wan dey naija again
No sir... Ever had that feelings that you don't belong here?

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 23, 2015
cybug:

No sir... Ever had that feelings that you don't belong here?
till 2mro I love naija..but we gat took make things happen bro..the country don't favour everyone..that's it
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by spankyflex(m): 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
guys application form is out
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
spankyflex:
guys application form is out

spanky, you no dey dull yourself
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by spankyflex(m): 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
shegsky:

spanky, you no dey dull yourself
sup,r u done with the application?
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by khaynoni(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Shey hope dey for person like me wey just graduate wey dey go service next month? grin
I've registered though but haven't applied for citizenship yet.
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
has been offline throughout today..thanks ma people will apply asap..
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by sunneroman: 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
Pls do I need to attach any cv or document? I tried to submit its not going through someone should help me abeg.
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by SkinnyDude(m): 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
sunneroman:
Pls do I need to attach any cv or document? I tried to submit its not going through someone should help me abeg.
same thing here.
you guys should help us
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 24, 2015
SkinnyDude:

same thing here.
you guys should help us
same here ooooo. am trying to use anoda form of that CV.. the guy that registered should give us a hint of how he did his...
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by goryorhal(m): 6:30am On Apr 24, 2015
Done with the application.. Waiting to hear good news soon grin
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 24, 2015
spankyflex:
sup,r u done with the application?

yeah
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2015
After submitting the application for citizenship, I got an empty email... Is there anyone having the same problem?
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by WhyNa: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2015
Hmm. I haven't even seen any form from them
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by spankyflex(m): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
WhyNa:
same here
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by bb4522(m): 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
WhyNa:
Your everywhere o lool
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by WhyNa: 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
bb4522:

Your everywhere o lool

cheesy cheesy Do I know you? You must be everywhere too cheesy
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by bb4522(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
WhyNa:

cheesy cheesy Do I know you? You must be everywhere too cheesy
Lool saw ur post many times....dnt knw u too

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by hpk(m): 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
i'm on board!!! application recieved!!!
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by spankyflex(m): 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
just got an email from them, have u guys donated?
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by bb4522(m): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
hpk:
i'm on board!!! application recieved!!!
Naso!! Naija no dey carry last
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by WhyNa: 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
bb4522:

Lool saw ur post many times....dnt knw u too

Hokay ho. Now ha wi be looking hout for you
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by WhyNa: 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
spankyflex:
just got an email from them, have u guys donated?

Y my case come different?
Re: Welcome To Tiny Liberland:would You Apply For Citizenship? by hpk(m): 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
bb4522:

Naso!! Naija no dey carry last
if i hear say my yam no done!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can NECO Be Used In Getting Admission In Canada / DIY Info On Schengen Visa Applicants / Six Die In Ogun Road Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.