Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag (96367 Views)

Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by ima1616(f): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
PietraK:
Common. Don't be so ignorant. That thing has nothing to do with Juju. Its a local cosmetic. I have seen it very well. Common with old fashioned women.

Not Juju.
just like I thought.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by jimngam(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamfrank:
Have bn dating dis gal 4 2yrs nw... Sh went to her hometown 4 easter, she came back jst yesterday, sh jst came to c me today, due to d size of d big hand bag she carried... I decided to check her bag n I saw dis little tin inside, its all wrapped with feathers all over, am so very shocked, I asked ha wats it, she jst said its nothing.... Pls does any1 here knws wats it... Coz it luks so fetish to me

Lol this is no jazz na, just a Nothern traditional makeup item (Tozali) applied on the eye lashes, sometimes used on baby's eyes, it is medicinal. It is a local eyeliner.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by gmoni2(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
That is a simple tiro container. Some of us are so obsessed with juju crap.. it is not juju but tiro container..

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by OpraMenu(m): 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
GUY FOR ME O, she is fetish and i can't date a gal that's fetish, so the relationship is over. o rovre !

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by delerx(m): 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Otumokpo Kai. Run for ur life
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by isalegan2: 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
delishpot:

It could be [b]Tiro Aka eye liner. [/b]Try to pull the top and you will see it has some black powder in it.
I had a malam customer I used to buy spices from and he sells them. He sells the black powder and also diff types of containers for the tiro.
Its cow hide. What you call feather is the hair/fur from the cow. I see no feather there sha. Unless you removed them.

Hahahaha. He's calling the cow hairs/fur on the hide "feathers." Dumbass kids noo ni gbogbo wa won. grin

Wow! But that takes me back o. shocked Who remembers "tiroo"? You're special, in a good way. wink
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by amnesty7: 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
It looks like the olden day eye liner container. Hausa people call it 'tandu'. The last time i saw it was very very long ago. Ordinarily it should mean nothing, but in this age and in a supposedly polished lady's bag it is a bit strange. Follow your inner thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by irisgold(f): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
manuelpepper:
yoruba women and charm are like rice and beans.

am not ibo
it seems are from otuke cos u sound so clueless

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by afanide: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bro, dat's a symbol of your Pen*s. Cant you see? She don go tie ur manhood so dat u no go fit perform wit anoda lady.

FRANK! FRANK!! FRANK!!! How many times did i mention your name?

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE..............

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Plaitex(f): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
delishpot:

It could be Tiro Aka eye liner. Try to pull the top and you will see it has some black powder in it.
I had a malam customer I used to buy spices from and he sells them. He sells the black powder and also diff types of containers for the tiro.
Its cow hide. What you call feather is the hair/fur from the cow. I see no feather there sha. Unless you removed them.
yup! Definitely looks lyk tiro to me. If u're really curious, open it. If u find black powder inside, den u have nothing to worry abt. Its used mostly by the locals to improve eyesight
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by superstar1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
is your GF's father Fadeiyi Oloro?
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by jobsat34(m): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamfrank:
Have bn dating dis gal 4 2yrs nw... Sh went to her hometown 4 easter, she came back jst yesterday, sh jst came to c me today, due to d size of d big hand bag she carried... I decided to check her bag n I saw dis little tin inside, its all wrapped with feathers all over, am so very shocked, I asked ha wats it, she jst said its nothing.... Pls does any1 here knws wats it... Coz it luks so fetish to me

i dont know how to start but i will try a little...
its called "TIRO" or eye liner.. the content is locally made and it can be use as fashion or as a prevention/cure to some eye problem..
the casing too is like a gourd use to store it..

however, the content can also be use for Jax.. when prepared in a special way, the user will apply it to the eye brow and when in contact with the likely victim, he/she will have no choice but to yield to the user demand...
if being use this way, the gourd usually has this multi colour feather called "Ikode or Iko Odidere"..

i can categorically state that its unharmed if this multicolour feather is not there.. but that doesnt mean yu shudnt be careful.. if she doesnt have enough or convincing explanation to this, then you can take ur decision...

my 100cent..

N:B i grew up with elders, that doesnt make me fetish.. quote me if yu like..

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by babs01(m): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ogbenijhybo:

lol... I no know say u ill like dis ooo
heyah! ur case eh;
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by manuelpepper: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
irisgold:
it seems are from otuke cos u sound so clueless
e pain am o. Truth is bitter
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by bash673(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
firstEVA:
really? why will a 21st century girl choose to use that type of cosmetic? strange

Nothing strange, why will a 21st century girl still pound yam, use dadawa, or use traditional henna?

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by wordbank(m): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
delishpot:

I have seen it too. A sister almost bought one sef but was discouraged that when people see her using it now, they will think its a charm. So she did not buy it but rather bought the shiny one like brass.
So why did d girl tell him 'it's nothing'... ain't nothing like nothing. she should have told him it's tiro or whatever it is. Btw dia r beta containers. Op, no worries person no dey die twice lol

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by frankezi: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
the thing fit u sef it's like u aren't smart u saw something that suspicious and you are holding it with your bare hands. the stuff must be working on u since.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by justmenoni: 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
@op thats Tiro(sorry i don't know whatever the English name is but if u wanna confirm then go to the local market around you and ask them for local tiro dat u need it cos ur eyes are itching you..watch and see if they will give u something different) but then u said she just got back from her hometown maybe they gave her that tiro to apply to her eyes so as to draw the attention of muguns and op lemme ask u..do u pay her well(as in ego oo not kpomo grin grin grin grin grin)
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
jeeeezzzz!!!!! wtf is this?? shocked and u even touched it?! undecided your own don be ooo.. break up with her sharparly abeg!!!
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by akinladejo: 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
This is not juju ooo its call TIRO in yoruba. If applied is like eye pencil.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by kuuljay(m): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
that's eye liner hausa call it tozeli.na your type go equally say nkwobi is fetish abi?
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by murtalaa(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Its just a container ("Tandu" in Hausa, made of up of animal hide) for a silvery black powdery substance ("Kwalli" or "Tozalli" in Hausa) used as eyeliner. Kwalli is a naturally occurring rock. They just crush the rock into powder and use it as eyeliner.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by FOREXMARTS: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
Anyone who has lived in the north should know that that is a local make up used in the north and part of the middle belt. The Hausas call it kwalli. Serves as eyeliner, eye pencil and mascara. Chill man.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by emiye(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
@ OP, he be like say your gf is tired of dat relationship!, what is stopping her from telling u wat DAT is. many people underrate the essense of communication in relationship. if truly you asked her, and she said nothing, she needs to understand the role of good communication in a relationship. what if you call it quit due to false assumption that is a voodoo?
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by kuuljay(m): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
firstEVA:
really? why will a 21st century girl choose to use that type of cosmetic? strange
21st centurian but if they serve you nkwobi for mortal you go chop am clean mouth.mtseeeew

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by FOREXMARTS: 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
booqee:
jeeeezzzz!!!!! wtf is this?? shocked and u even touched it?! undecided your own don be ooo.. break up with her sharparly abeg!!!

Lol you them? She is already asking him to obliterate a 2 year relationship, just like that lol. That's Orubeberistic. Op please jega.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Emy4u(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
That's why u should be prayerful. Ladies are just nothing but sheep wolf clothing. Distance urself from them if u really want progress
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by grandlexuz(m): 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Looks like the Offor of her Kingdom!..Lol
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by KingTom(m): 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
englishmart:
why yu come stress the AMU in the ammunition?
To show that he is truly a man of God grin
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
I will tell u what it is,but 1st u gotta know that for still making enquiries,thou art but a dead man..
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
That thing is not JUJU, it is something they use to beautify the eyelids,what igbo people call otangere. girls use to put it in there eyelids, I use it when i was growing up in the village.
Re: Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag by fayosmusty(m): 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iamfrank:
[i][/i]
It is called "tiro" in yoruba language, it's among ladies cosmetics bt it might contain some fetish ingredients sha bt it used by most ladies jst dat dis one is d local typ, d modern one is called kajaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.