Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Help Is Urgently Needed Against Dark Lips - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Is Urgently Needed Against Dark Lips (873 Views)

Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) / I Need Help!!! Remedies & Tips To Have Dark Lips Convert To Pink Lips. / 3 Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Is Urgently Needed Against Dark Lips by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
I dont know this is the correct section for this..

my younger brother has very dark lips, he doesnt smoke or anything, the lips are just so dark, its getting kinda embarrassing too.

so, can anyone here please recommend a lip gloss for him to use, just to curb the effects of the lips,

i have tried google.com, all the answers dont seem to be clear, i would be very happy if anyone can recommend a lip balm or gloss to use as a solution,

please its very urgent
Re: Help Is Urgently Needed Against Dark Lips by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
vickerz:

my younger brother has very dark lips, he doesnt smoke or anything, the lips are just so dark, its getting kinda embarrassing too.

so, can anyone here please recommend a lip gloss for him to use, just to curb the effects of the lips,

i have tried google.com, all the answers dont seem to be clear, i would be very happy if anyone can recommend a lip balm or gloss to use as a solution,

please its very urgent
If u wants ur lipz to look gud.....stop lickin ur lips and alwayz use vasline to rob it.......u can even use vasline to rob it b4 u sleep @ nyt......in d nxt 1week u will see d diffrnce
Re: Help Is Urgently Needed Against Dark Lips by NmaGOD44(f): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
boil a cup of water and add salt to it then place it on his lips for a week......at the end of the week u use iron sponge and green soap to scrub the lips,it will become as white as snow...
thank me later......
Re: Help Is Urgently Needed Against Dark Lips by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
NmaGOD44:
boil a cup of water and add salt to it then place it on his lips for a week......at the end of the week u use iron sponge and green soap to scrub the lips,it will become as white as snow...
thank me later......

lol, real funny, but it cant help
Re: Help Is Urgently Needed Against Dark Lips by tuniforever(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
vickerz:

please its very urgent
try aloe lips..great for the lips.
Re: Help Is Urgently Needed Against Dark Lips by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
tuniforever:
try aloe lips..great for the lips.

will it make the lips pinker?
Re: Help Is Urgently Needed Against Dark Lips by Holyfield1(m): 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Very easy...Shebi u have a pink lips just cut some parts of ur own nd dash him...............It might be of help

(1) (Reply)

(help Urgently Needed) How Poisonous Is Rat Feces / A Story And Advice To Teenagers By Femi Owolabi / Become An Organic Skin Care Entrepreneur!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.