Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba (1485 Views)

Acting Police IG, Solomon Arase, Senior To Outgoing Police Boss, Suleiman Abba / Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba / Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by doctokwus: 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
It has started. Abba has been sacked.
Source :vanguard via Reuben Abati tweet
Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by PassingShot(m): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Well, I never liked the exIGP tho..
Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by doctokwus: 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
PassingShot:
It's true.

Check here http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/jonathan-sacks-igp-suleiman-abba-appoints-dig-solomon-arase/
Thanks.The man refused to do his bidding and becomes d first casualty of the fisherman.Yet they want us to annoint him a statesman. Statesman kor,national man ni!
I expect more heads to roll soon.
Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Goodluck cheesy grin na only him waka come grin
Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
niggas balls have been returned grin grin grin grin grin grin

April 22 loading grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

GEJ till 2019 grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by cogbuagu: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
ok
Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by PassingShot(m): 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
doctokwus:

Thanks.The man refused to do his bidding and becomes d first casualty of the fisherman.Yet they want us to annoint him a statesman. Statesman kor,national man ni!

The man did some of his biddings but unfortunately the Change Movement was beyond him and the Service Chiefs.
grin grin
Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by januzaj(m): 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
E go soon sack MADUEKE

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by omenka(m): 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Taking his pound of flesh in the last minutes. Good for him. grin
Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
doctokwus:

which of his bidding are you referring to pls.

has anybody ever accused the president of interfering with their job or you just want to sound lame?

Even lai mohammed and el-rufai has not sounded this demented in a long while

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by level10: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
medicine after serious death
Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
PassingShot:

The man did some of his biddings but unfortunately the Change Movement was beyond him and the Service Chiefs.
grin grin

proofs pls
Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by CharlesPhc: 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by PassingShot(m): 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
aguiyi:

proofs pls

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by Buonsenso: 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
It was highly unprofessional of the official Nigeria police Facebook page to update the elections result as they came in..I liked them on Facebook and noticed it..even then I commented to.people around me, if Jonathan loses this. The IG has to go. And then for him to be present as Buhari accepted his certificate was unnecessary.

This is not about Buhari or Jonathan, the armed forces should be above partisan politics. And IG Suleiman has been overtly partisan ironically his brazen support for PDP was in vain.
Another one bites the dust.
Fare thee well Suleiman.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by adaybayor(m): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Om
Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by kennydee05(m): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Oga ooooo
Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by hazvat(f): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
let the new IGP enjoys his uniform while tenure last may 29,2015. we need graduates to occupy the police force not all these opc and co
Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by doctokwus: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
PassingShot:

grin grin
I rather tag Abba stance to be that of 'ones body doing something,but the spirit saying otherwise'.
It was apparent that Abba was struggling btw doing his professional duties and satisfying the man who appointed him.While he seemed to be battling d demons inside of him,he apparently ended up not doing both well enough.
It would be interesting for me to see how GMB handles his and Jega's cases.Obviously he cannot return as the IGP but whether he returns in any other capacity and d kind of revealing things he would disclose after May 29 is appetising in itself.
These are indeed very exciting times for one to be a Nigerian and to witness these epochal events.I honestly forsee earthshaking revelations:there is former SURE-P boss Agwai,Jega and now Abba all bidding time to spill enough beans to last us at least several months.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by iphanyiuma(m): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Abba where you take Bleep up?? Anyhow sha that's their business tomorrow you'll hear again that abba is now the minister of communication...that's how we roll in naija
Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by imbless: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by PassingShot(m): 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
doctokwus:

I rather tag Abba stance to be that of 'ones body doing something,but the spirit saying otherwise'.
It was apparent that Abba was struggling btw doing his professional duties and satisfying the man who appointed him.While he seemed to be battling d demons inside of him,he apparently ended up not doing both well enough.
It would be interesting for me to see how GMB handles his and Jega's cases.Obviously he cannot return as the IGP but whether he returns in any other capacity and d kind of revealing things he would disclose after May 29 is appetising in itself.
These are indeed very exciting times for one to be a Nigerian and to witness these epochal events.I honestly forsee earthshaking revelations:there is former SURE-P boss Agwai,Jega and now Abba all bidding time to spill enough beans to last us at least several months.

I'm in perfect agreement with your submission.
Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by tetraman(m): 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
A man we just sacked is sacking others too ? ! angry

I propose for the future, we have an acting government of balanced and respected Nigerians in place both pre and post elections until handing over to a winner. cool
Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
doctokwus:

you are irredeemable walahi .

he should have since been sacked since after the elections or even before the governorship elections or how do you explain the NPF publishing polling results on their facebook page against NBC policy. do they work for INEC . what was he doing were GMB went to collect his return certificate, is he GMB body guard. did JEGA ever tell you he was put under pressure or coarse by the president? even Agwai is presently under investigation, keep spewing ur trash
Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by idu1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Suleiman abba you see your life?
Re: Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba by chacoonder(m): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Great news cheesy Afterall, he is also a PDP member.

(1) (Reply)

Early Results From Imo Supplementary Election / The Black Pill / Arik Suspends Flight On Lagos - Dubai Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.