Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House (18759 Views)

Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by pmc01(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
On a side note, GEJ not looking as confident as he used to in previous such photos. I really hope all is well?

#sincere concerns. He's still our president, at least, for now
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by onatisi(m): 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
makzeze:
THEY ARE ALL COMING TO BID HIM FAREWELL.

OTUOKE IS LOADING.....
“we don't know those who will succeed us , But we certainly know those who will not succeed us .” IBB
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by shizzleStar: 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Posterity will be very kind to this man.

God bless GEJ!

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by bigigh: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by sunkoye: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
i love/want oga Presidos shoes... cool

ogbayi gan ni o
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by Dawdy(m): 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
IPO ki po ti won ba gbe wa si Adanwo ni. Ki Aa se rere tori igba ti aa ba fi ipo sole.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by steppin: 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
oismail:
I really like what he's doing. He never tot he will be leaving Aso Rock so soon that's why he's bringing so many people there so as for him to be snapping so many pix. Pls you can also visit the Zoo in the state house but i will prefer a shot with a very big snake.
Smh...Common sense is not common.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
GEJ on d go
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by yetunsbay(m): 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Keneking:
Ok, I hear he would meet with the President-elect later ... grin
I am sure the discussion with Buhari would be one of bi-lateral interest to both countries.
There is no need to hazard a guess that he must have discussed handover matters, asylum etc with outgoing president Jonathan Goodluck, PhD.
Anyway, we expect Liberia, Gambia, Sierra Leone, Cameroon, Egypt, Saudi Arabia leaders to visit the country soon.
Trust Jacob Zuma of South Africa and the King of Morocco and others to come on May 29, 2015.
when they wudnt wanna té
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by darejem4real: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
weldone u ve played ur own part
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by kings09(m): 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
CR77:
GEJ the man of the year, My Hero

My president carry go

LONG LIVE OUR GREAT PARTY PDP
Yea. Long live Africa's greatest opposition party. Bt it doesn't mean am disputing d fact dat he z d man of d year.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by sweatholder(m): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
The are both same people jooor clueless and shoeless

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by bamiyoolountoke: 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
Why does it appear the Ghanaian president was leading the way into the villa?

3rd picture especially.
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by ooshinibos: 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
CR77:
GEJ the man of the year, My Hero

My president carry go

LONG LIVE PDP

am laughing , 16 years of PDP is enough , time for fresh hands
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Cannot say I am not very concerned that two stooges of the evil neocolonialist America are meeting with our president elect in two days.

Why the sudden diplomatic urgency from these American and European puppets?

How do we know that the visit from Quattarra yesterday was not to discover about Buhari's security arrangements and how to breach it?

I am still very nervous.

May Gods of our ancestors continue to protect the peoples General.
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by mayyorr01(m): 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Borrussia:
President Jonathan pictured with President of
Ghana, John Dramani Mahama, at the State
House in Abuja today Tues. April 21. More photos
after the cut…

Cc. ishilove lalasticlala
Gentle Man.
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by kings09(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Texcoco:
GOD bless GEJ..

and God will bless him more n more (Amen)
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by 09temple(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
#trek4Buhari
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Only the biggest American puppet are seeing the need to meet with Buhari. These devils are up to no-good.
PassingShot:
Good one.

Seems all notable African presidents are taking turns to bid him farewell.
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by VickyRotex(f): 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Will miss GEJ's face cry

His shoes kiss

May 29 loading
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by Volksfuhrer(m): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
GenBuhari:
Cannot say I am not very concerned that two stooges of the evil neocolonialist America are meeting with our president elect in two days.

Why the sudden diplomatic urgency from these American and European puppets?

How do we know that the visit from Quattarra yesterday was not to discover about Buhari's security arrangements and how to breach it?

I am still very nervous...

Perhaps you are getting too nervous.
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by anonimi: 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
efilefun:
If this xenophobia of a thing was before the elections I am pretty sure "someone" would have tried finding solutions to it just to score a political point but since it's after election "ko kan wan"

Are you

a) telling a LIE
b) showing your IGNORANCE
c) simply being MISCHIEVOUS
d) all of the above

In case you missed it, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, PFRN continues to be a responsible president of all our citizens irrespective of where they may be =>

Xenophobic Attacks: Nigeria starts evacuation of citizens from South Africa
April 20, 2015

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/xenophobic-attacks-nigeria-starts-evacuation-of-citizens-from-south-africa/#sthash.BKIpXAaB.dpuf
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by Fellonigerians: 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
I like his spirit. He is ok. Nothing will happen to him.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by Mustay(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
GEJ my man of the century if only somebody was sane enough to toe his line four years ago 800 lives would have not been lost,churches and mosques will still be standing.

If only somebody remembered the powers of a C-in-C, this person would ensure Nigerians were well protected and security was paramount during such occasions. Such person will not allow rascals and hoodlums a free reign neither will the person allow the instigator go scot-free without ensuring that JUSTICE is served well.
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
LewisO:
[size=15pt]Keep touring, while Buhari is busy on how to deal with your case. [/size]
. Touring ? Never comment without first reading the piece (article)
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by LewisO: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Eghosakelly:
. Touring ? Never comment without first reading the piece (article)
[size=15pt]He went on a trip to another country, so that is "touring". [/size]

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by emmasege: 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
I like GEJ but I must confess that the Ghana president is the type that I desire for my dear nation. Everything about him is classy! Unfortunately, our in-coming president is also of a lower class.
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by ayoromer: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
Good gej is using time to discuss support early agreed by other countries for backing him in d boat of resources control by d niger delta great man.
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by Bifwoli: 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
PassingShot:
Good one.

Seems all notable African presidents are taking turns to bid him farewell.

No,no they're going there now bcoz they don't have to come see the next one.These smart presidents don't want to be seen with a clueless goat herder like GMB.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safety” / Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC / Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.