Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? (3507 Views)

How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? / Reasons Why Relying On Signs And Not Consent Before Having Sex Can Be Misleading / Checkout This Conversation Between A Lady's Ex-Boyfriend & Her New Man (Snapshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by gatb(m): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
How long should a woman wait to sleep with her new man?
It’s the eternal dilemma – do you sleep with a new man on the first night or is it always best to wait?

A new survey has revealed nearly a third of women wait three weeks, or until their fifth date, to have sex with a new bloke, while just 15% get intimate with a chap the first time they meet.

Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by adanduka: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
WEDDING NIGHT

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
As long as you want. He should wait. tongue

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by Eyepencil: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Till when you are officially married.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
There is no basic rule, you can sleep with him on the first date and the relationship will wax stronger, or you might not , the relationship will fail. So I think its a personal something.

#opinion

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by Acekidc4(m): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sharpaly Sharpaly Na!! No Time at allgringrin

@adanduka!! Wedding Night Bawo

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by rawpadgin(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Who said there is specific time to wait
the manner @ which laws are being made to govern relationships is alarming, that's why there are fake a$$ niggas & bitches everywhere. nobody want to be real cuz they scared of making mistakes

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by Youngpo413: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
What is the need of delaying,except the lady is a virgin....if a man will keep u after sex,he will but if he wants to fuccckkk and dump,nothing can stop him so ladies,tender the kpomo joor!

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by peezu(m): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
adanduka:
WEDDING NIGHT
which generation are you from,mine don't even wait a day after yes.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by myqel(m): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
Wait till eternity grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by Enegod(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
one week

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by ibrokola(m): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Whenever it feels right for the lady. As for me, on the second date I'll start pressuring o. Life is too short. Lol
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by imbless: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
First date
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by Acekidc4(m): 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
imbless:
First date

Correct Sharp Niggagringrin!!
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by saxwizard(m): 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
as x→~
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by terridabull(m): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
rokiatu:
As long as you want. He should wait. tongue
. Wait for what,abeg with that kind of ass of urs I can as well start counting seconds
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by Cholls(m): 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
my sister wait till he shut the door.
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
simple... after marriaqe :-/
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
simple... after marriaqe :-/
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by Chimastical: 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by pretydiva(f): 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Till he pays ur pride price
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
@OP afta marriage
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by okotv(m): 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
after the wedding
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by emperorchedda(m): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
grocery:
There is no basic rule, you can sleep with him on the first date and the relationship will wax stronger, or you might not , the relationship will fail. So I think its a personal something.

#opinion
I find it hard to believe you're female, you made gigantic sense here. Your female folks never reason like this. Bless you

(1) (Reply)

Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting / Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities / Types Of Friends In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.