Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) (63302 Views)

Top 10 Women You Won’t Believe Are Real / SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. / Top 6 Most Beautiful University Campuses In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by searider(m): 6:24am On Apr 22, 2015
this is lovely.
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by gabolz(m): 6:29am On Apr 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
And some goats were celebrating their useless GEJ's train as an 'achievement'

smh

THE TRAINS ARE HERE grin
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by aytechno(m): 6:36am On Apr 22, 2015
rabbuy:
One word... wow these re engineering and design masterpiece... All those futa nd futo boys we still dey wait for una.. The people who did this are also a product of universities so what re we doing

does ur country has provision for the engineers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by obinnati(m): 6:38am On Apr 22, 2015
And all of they happy say gej work 15th century rail way see oyibo don work 31century railway for 21st century gej hope say u done Park finish oh
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by arcdone(m): 6:38am On Apr 22, 2015
9ja whre ar we going....nawao.can't still bliv dis happen in this earth.juz as if is another universe...look at dif pls africa nd other continent
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 22, 2015
Epaul:
Yes, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. But incredibly stunning stuffs like this makes one feel inferior without one's consent.

Hahahaha. Sometimes it seems one just can't help it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by obinnati(m): 6:48am On Apr 22, 2015
And all of on they happy say gej work 15th century rail way see oyibo don work 31century railway for 21st century gej hope say u done Park finish oh
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 22, 2015
IzonOwei:
nigeria is a cursed country...

Bro, it's not a cursed nations. It's all about LEADERSHIP. We've never really had visionary leaders. We've only had idiotic and myopic leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by nzeobi(m): 6:56am On Apr 22, 2015
dearpreye:

Na by wishful thinking? You dey see una recurrent expenditure? Mtcheeeww! !
How do you think the reccurent expenditure can be reduced drastically
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by naturefellow(m): 7:01am On Apr 22, 2015
dearpreye:

Na by wishful thinking? You dey see una recurrent expenditure? Mtcheeeww! !

What we're seeing is the result of decades of hardwork, sacrifice, painstaking planning, massive investment in science and technology, plus a very credible and visionary leadership. WE LACK ALL THESE.

70 % of your entire is being tailored to further feed the stomachs of political office holders?

What's our budget on education? Science and technology in particular?

Our current system was carefully crafted to ensure we remain the way we are.

I'm NOT trying to deflate your vision ; I'm only telling you, with the prevailing situation, we CAN only be equal with the Whites in the grave. Unfortunately, it's that simple!
Have some faith bro!
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 22, 2015
nzeobi:

How do you think the reccurent expenditure can be reduced drastically

FG should be pressured to implement the Orosanye report. Minimal ministries; merge or scrap those with overlapping functions; reduce the fat salaries of the NASS imbeciles; etc. ..
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 22, 2015
naturefellow:
Have some faith bro!

Faith doesn't build nations; hardwork and vision do. It's that simple.
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 22, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, it's not a cursed nations. It's all about LEADERSHIP. We've never really had visionary leaders. We've only had idiotic and myopic leaders.
lol...binaowei...I have to wait until nigeria as a nation starts doing the right things for me to change my stance...for now I stand to believe that majority of the black race is cursed...why cant we just enjoy what other nations are enjoying...na crime??...
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Israel5(m): 7:20am On Apr 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

smh
bringn smethng bck 2 life z worth celebratn. Gmb cn transfrm it if he wants.
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 22, 2015
IzonOwei:
lol...binaowei...I have to wait until nigeria as a nation starts doing the right things for me to change my stance...for now I stand to believe that majority of the black race is cursed...why cant we just enjoy what other nations are enjoying...na crime??...

Our choices are responsible for our sufferings. Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by apholaryn: 7:24am On Apr 22, 2015
Bifwoli:

A goat herder like Buhari only knows how to build goat sheds and laying down prayer mats.

Nigeria will be a hollow shell in 4yrs thanks to GMB.
the prayer na fr u and ur peeps ..amen
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by GodMode: 7:35am On Apr 22, 2015
dearpreye:

We have leaders that think they are wiser and superior to the citizens..

The citizens are to blame for not protesting the under-development in Nigeria and making sure leaders work..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by GodMode: 7:36am On Apr 22, 2015
IzonOwei:

Nigeria can never be a nation...

Nigeria needs to dis-integrate for development to improve.
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 22, 2015
GodMode:

Nigeria can never be a nation...

Nigeria needs to dis-integrate for development to improve.
I might have to agree with you..our interests in this country is not collective,rather its one of a divided people...I will have to agree with you..
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by bwideity: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2015
SOUTH AFRICA

Gautrain costs sky-high at ( R30bn ), (30,000,000,000.00 South African Rand equals 494,388,964,530.00 Nigerian Naira)

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/gauteng/gautrain-costs-sky-high-at-r30bn-1.1108275#.VTdFRpPLelI

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2015
Yustash001:
One day Nigeria will own railway stations which are as standard as these...

In Okupe's voice : Nigeria cannot afford good railways because we are not Americans.

But Nigeria can afford private jets for personal use though.

1 Like

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

smh
and some rams feel buhari will build train stations like those ones.
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by bmos(m): 7:48am On Apr 22, 2015
Lovely. Now show us nija own
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 22, 2015
babajero:
if the idiots you celebrated before him did half of what he did nigeria would have been much better.

Is zero divided by 2 a whole number. I didn't see any GEJ achievement, so what should we divide by 2 to get Yar'adua's achievement?
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by betty202020(m): 7:51am On Apr 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

smh
obj ignored ours for 8 yrs. ya'dua ignored it for 3 yrs . so, had the previous governments brought it to live, gej would had concentrate on beautification of the sector. blame st obj and co for ur woes not gej. as for those railways u showed us, pls do us good and tell us the years they were constructed. think before u blame.
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by DrAify(f): 7:52am On Apr 22, 2015
These are in Sweden,right?
Feraz:
Check these ones:

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

smh

Not train sir, molue!

1 Like

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 22, 2015
betty202020:
obj ignored ours for 8 yrs. ya'dua ignored it for 3 yrs . so, had the previous governments brought it to live, gej would had concentrate on beautification of the sector. blame st obj and co for ur woes not gej. as for those railways u showed us, pls do us good and tell us the years they were constructed. think before u blame.

He tried to revive it but still it's not worth celebrating
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:02am On Apr 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

smh
mobuch even held a party in celebration
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Timoleon(m): 8:04am On Apr 22, 2015
Yustash001:
One day Nigeria will own railway stations which are as standard as these...

i get your enthusiasm, however, by d time nigeria gets dese kinds of stations, dese would no longer be 'standards'.
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by GodMode: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2015
IzonOwei:
I might have to agree with you..our interests in this country is not collective,rather its one of a divided people...I will have to agree with you..

Even if Nigeria improves some regions will be much more developed than others...
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Ujupsy: 8:28am On Apr 22, 2015
I thank God for bringing President Jonathan, rail transportation have been a forgotten issue since 80's even the President elect and the successor never gave rail attention until now Nigeria would have had a similar station our past presidents are failures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels / July 10 Cult Attack In OAU, Ile-Ife / Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.