Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) (63316 Views)

Top 10 Women You Won’t Believe Are Real / SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. / Top 6 Most Beautiful University Campuses In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by tonero230(m): 12:30am On Apr 22, 2015
rawpadgin:
these people are really next to God

And yet gej and his goons can't afford new trains in Nigeria but could afford to steal $20bn the one we hear and spent #2trn on election.Until we get it right,we shall continue to be among the comity of nations and belong to third world con3.
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 22, 2015
Elslim:
We still de hia de find 24hrs light supply..
nigeria is a cursed country...
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Feraz(m): 12:33am On Apr 22, 2015
Check these ones:

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by ayowonder(m): 12:35am On Apr 22, 2015
Klasique911:
NIGERIANS BE LIKE:

THAT'S THE KINDA CHANGE WE EXPECT FROM BUHARI grin grin

SMH
no dey talk dat kind thing jare ..are u saying we don't have the money, or u just wish to downgrade ur country because u a Jonathan supporter
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by acehood907(m): 12:39am On Apr 22, 2015
I think say na house ma sef
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by babajero(m): 12:42am On Apr 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
And some goats were celebrating their useless GEJ's train as an 'achievement'

smh
if the idiots you celebrated before him did half of what he did nigeria would have been much better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by humberjade: 1:12am On Apr 22, 2015
FriedPlantain:
That is me wearing that black shirt standing close to that Chinese babe in this picture. That was when I went to Taiwan for a business meeting with my friend Tang Chung Hu on a Banana plantation business back then . cool cool

Friedplantain

May ur dream come to pass grin
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by temifisayo(f): 1:28am On Apr 22, 2015
am flabbergasted
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by espn(m): 1:35am On Apr 22, 2015
Holywizard:
bet me...buhari will neva build us an okada junction talk off standard rail station
what is dis 1 saying..which one did GEJ build abeg.m
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 22, 2015
rawpadgin:
these people are really next to God
Next to God?
Please use another expression
Its too much
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 22, 2015
And i dey always pass city If am going to bronx,I need to check myself tomorrow,when i thought fulton station is thé best in d city
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by akanoye15: 2:11am On Apr 22, 2015
Amen
Yustash001:
One day Nigeria will own railway stations which are as standard as these...
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by awejulius: 2:11am On Apr 22, 2015
the 2 trillion would have done something better than these
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 22, 2015
I'm partial to our Union Station in Los Angeles.

It doesn't have all the doodads of some but it is a very efficient station. An all in one station where you'll meet passengers going down the street or going across the country.
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Bifwoli: 2:56am On Apr 22, 2015
Klasique911:
NIGERIANS BE LIKE:

THAT'S THE KINDA CHANGE WE EXPECT FROM BUHARI grin grin

SMH
A goat herder like Buhari only knows how to build goat sheds and laying down prayer mats.

Nigeria will be a hollow shell in 4yrs thanks to GMB.
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 22, 2015
lol>>>beatiifulu said?
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by emeka2847: 3:10am On Apr 22, 2015
seankafor:
why i no land for dubai....why naaa?
It's not too late. Just close your eyes and jump grin
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by bewla(m): 3:22am On Apr 22, 2015
This na catch me if u can
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by sonnie10: 3:24am On Apr 22, 2015
paosca2015:
Too bad for oritsefemi

If I hear South Africa . . .
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by micktoxin(m): 3:57am On Apr 22, 2015
abbasbo003:
Guy what part of New York be this cos I nva see that 3 one for new York, which subway...abeg reply with speed
City hall station. Close to main NY US immigration office.

1 Like

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by juman(m): 4:33am On Apr 22, 2015
The useless nigerian 'leaders' never see any reason why nigeria should have these kind of things.

Worthless 'leaders'.
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Bibol(f): 4:45am On Apr 22, 2015
Dannyset:
Heard Nigeria is a century backward in infra structural facility development compared to these countries. Its now very obvious.
God why!

The sad truth. We celebrate mediocrity too much in Nigeria, these people don't have two heads

3 Likes

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by ilori1930(m): 5:05am On Apr 22, 2015
FriedPlantain:
That is me wearing that black shirt standing close to that Chinese babe in this picture. That was when I went to Taiwan for a business meeting with my friend Tang Chung Hu on a Banana plantation business back then . cool cool

Friedplantain
grin grin
Why was it not on a Plantain plantation business
abi fear dey catch you mk you no follow the business go?? tongue
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by CyberEBOLA(m): 5:15am On Apr 22, 2015
skysailor:

Next to God?
Please use another expression
Its too much
They are god.
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Solomonodimegwu(m): 5:30am On Apr 22, 2015
Yustash001:
Yustash001:
Yustash001:
i pray oooo!
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by GodMode: 5:43am On Apr 22, 2015
Solomonodimegwu:
[b][/b] i pray oooo!

Its not by praying... Its by doing...
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Ela59: 5:44am On Apr 22, 2015
Holywizard:
bet me...buhari will neva build us an okada junction talk off standard rail station
Those stations are more than four yrs projest but Buhari can start it, because we need to start from some where and reduce the influx of second and third handed cars.
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by GodMode: 5:47am On Apr 22, 2015
Ela59:
Those stations are more than four yrs projest but Buhari can start it, because we need to start from some where and reduce the influx of second and third handed cars.

gringringringrin they are not more than four yrs... Stop with the excusesgringringringrin

Nigerian projects take long because of corruption... Nothing moregringringringrin
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Immarshall: 6:01am On Apr 22, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] yea...
i've passed that shenyang train before...
but it aint as beautiful as it seems though...
undecided [/size]

Thats shanghai not shenyang!
They are two different cities
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by hizaya61(m): 6:16am On Apr 22, 2015
Mogenerous:
Where is Nigeria own na

No 400
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by thaoriginator: 6:18am On Apr 22, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
Wow! And I was with Tsiang Sun same day there. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masturbation Notice At The University Of Waterloo, Toronto / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.