Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) (63310 Views)

Top 10 Women You Won’t Believe Are Real / SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. / Top 6 Most Beautiful University Campuses In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2015
Ujupsy:
I thank God for bringing President Jonathan, rail transportation have been a forgotten issue since 80's even the President elect and the successor never gave rail attention until now Nigeria would have had a similar station our past presidents are failures

Yeah. He deserves some kudos for that.
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Danova(m): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2015
Yustash001:
One day Nigeria will own railway stations which are as standard as these...
When?
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by 1goodman: 8:34am On Apr 22, 2015
akugbemike:
Luvly

*Modified*

OMG! Since the beginning of time. This is my first ever time to be FTC (officially).

I dedicate this moment to God.
I dedicate this timeout to Lagosians (keep pushing, and I am here now).

Special prayer to those looking for a/multiple job/jobs...This is your week of Sudden Visitation. Hopeful, Prayerful and Pay your tithe.

gm, can u pls tell me what is so special abt FTC ? I think I need to know.
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by ooshinibos: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2015
why don't you have these kinda station in Africa , please don't blame corruption
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 22, 2015
GodMode:

Even if Nigeria improves some regions will be much more developed than others...
at least then we can extend hands to help the less priviledged regions...
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by ooshinibos: 8:40am On Apr 22, 2015
rawpadgin:
these people are really next to God
nope they are not next to God , they have used their brains and we have not , we love to pray for anything and everything , even if we have the will and resources to do it , we will rather pray about it and do nothing ..that's the different between them and us .. God said he will blessed the work of our hands , we are praying for the blessing but we don't wonna use the GOD GIVEN BRAIN ...God will not do what you can do for yourself ..that's the difference between those people that built those train station and those that will not or cannot -Peace and love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by ooshinibos: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2015
mmmmm those countries that have built these train stations have used their brains and we have not , we love to pray for anything and everything , even if we have the will and resources to do it , we will rather pray about it and do nothing ..that's the difference between them and us .. God said he will blessed the work of our hands , we are praying for the blessing but we don't wonna use the GOD GIVEN BRAIN to think and work ...God will not do what you can do for yourself ..that's the difference between those people that built those train station and those that will not or cannot -Peace and love
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by scachy(m): 8:43am On Apr 22, 2015
All Dubai metro stations are awesome. Our politicians visits here everyday n they saw all the latest technologies at work, yet they can never apply any of such to the citizens back home.

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2015
I love that of China....it'll definitely give u d feeling of tran siding into another world.
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by scachy(m): 8:48am On Apr 22, 2015
Our politicians visits here everyday n they saw all the latest technologies at work here and yet they refused to apply 10% of what they see here back home. Maybe they believe naija don't deserve such. God go punish una.

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Feraz(m): 8:51am On Apr 22, 2015
DrAify:
These are in Sweden,right?
Yeah. . .they are. . .have you been there?

ooshinibos:

nope they are not next to God , they have used their brains and we have not , we love to pray for anything and everything , even if we have the will and resources to do it , we will rather pray about it and do nothing ..that's the different between them and us .. God said he will blessed the work of our hands , we are praying for the blessing but we don't wonna use the GOD GIVEN BRAIN ...God will not do what you can do for yourself ..that's the difference between those people that built those train station and those that will not or cannot -Peace and love

Nigerians feel God will just hand them everything without them working for it, that is why there is this mental laziness in this nation. Jesus' disciples followed him yet they had their occupations they engaged in, Peter was a fisherman, Paul, a tent maker yet they did not just depend on God to provide everything they needed. Even Jesus was a carpenter, I am sure if he wanted to sit and there was no stool, he made one for himself; he even told Peter to go fish and get a coin from one of the fishes to pay for their tax - this implies that you must work before you can be rewarded. If Peter had not worked, would he have gotten a coin to pay for their tax?; but in Nigeria, we pray and wait for God to do the 'miracle' for us without showing effort that we deserve the 'miracle'.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by kraftykc(m): 8:51am On Apr 22, 2015
espn:
2 nd 4 killed it.. Chinese Taipei and dubai.

Taiwan ain't China dude.
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by rabbuy(m): 8:58am On Apr 22, 2015
aytechno:

does ur country has provision for the engineers.
Now that "baba" is there we will have undecided
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by espn(m): 9:02am On Apr 22, 2015
kraftykc:

Taiwan ain't China dude.
hey I like people like u dat jump.

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by espn(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2015
kraftykc:

Taiwan ain't China dude.
go n google abt taiwan..nd where did u c china..Mr too know.
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by successky: 9:05am On Apr 22, 2015
I think say na for naija. I be like ... Only God can save and change Nigeria.
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by juman(m): 9:06am On Apr 22, 2015
Many times one would think one nigeria can never work because nigeria never had good leaders.

All those useless 'leaders' are worthless 'leaders'.
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by stanboy28(m): 9:09am On Apr 22, 2015
akugbemike:
Luvly

*Modified*

OMG! Since the beginning of time. This is my first ever time to be FTC (officially).

I dedicate this moment to God.
I dedicate this timeout to Lagosians (keep pushing, and I am here now).

Special prayer to those looking for a/multiple job/jobs...This is your week of Sudden Visitation. Hopeful, Prayerful and Pay your tithe.

wats so special about ftc .......mtcheew
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by yemmynoni: 9:31am On Apr 22, 2015
Holywizard:
bet me...buhari will neva build us an okada junction talk off standard rail station
you don start.?? at least allow him reach there first na
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 22, 2015
successky:
I think say na for naija. I be like ... Only God can save and change Nigeria.
Wake up; it's already getting too late: GOD DOESNT NOT BUILD NATIONS!
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 22, 2015
We will get there.

I have a dream..
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Holywizard: 9:37am On Apr 22, 2015
yemmynoni:
you don start.?? at least allow him reach there first na
i cant follow a mad dog in quest 4 sharia law
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by stayblack: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2015
ALL THE MONEY , dem don dey thief since 1960, for reach to package tis B..TH CALLED NAIJA..CHECK AM SOME OF THIS CRIMINAL POLITICIANS ARE DEYIN IN NAIJA OR OVERSEEE..CHOP ALONE U DIE ALONE...GREED. angry
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by ooshinibos: 9:51am On Apr 22, 2015
Feraz:
Yeah. . .they are. . .have you been there?

Nigerians feel God will just hand them everything without them working for it, that is why there is this mental laziness in this nation. Jesus' disciples followed him yet they had their occupations they engaged in, Peter was a fisherman, Paul, a tent maker yet they did not just depend on God to provide everything they needed. Even Jesus was a carpenter, I am sure if he wanted to sit and there was no stool, he made one for himself; but in Nigeria, we pray and wait for God to do the 'miracle' for us without showing effort that we deserve the 'miracle'.

Thank you sir for the support , I have been saying this to Our people but most of us are too lazy to think ( I had the same mentality too as well but I have change and am now blessed ).. we have this dangerous mentality of leaving everything to God to fix ..and its not gonna happen , I am not against prayer but I have decided not to pray for what God has empowered for me to do ..and I will pray for what I cannot do or what is beyond me .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by obiobigbo1: 10:13am On Apr 22, 2015
what's the need for such waste of money?
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by xdos(m): 11:21am On Apr 22, 2015
ooshinibos:
why don't you have these kinda station in Africa , please don't blame corruption
What else should we blame.. Ofcourse it is because of the greediness of the people in govt. All they care about is themselves... They leave our Universities ill-quipped... An Engineering graduate of a University cant design a thing... Even our lecturers cant cos they are not trained..

I remember then in school, our lecturers will go source for old Engineering books.. from their they get their handouts, set exams and lecture... Because they lack technical-know-how, they cant write their own books... Look at the just concluded election.. checkout what happened at the collation centre... Even our 'Professors'.... Tell me... How can these ones impart knowledge to our upcoming generation? It isnt about the big names... The govt needs to invest more in our education.. Invest in research institutes... Keep our youths busy wiv technology improvement related tasks.. When this is done, our youths will no more have time for trivialities... creating tribal enmity...
This is 2015, Nigeria as a nation shouldnt be at this level.. Trust me when I say we have the best brains in the world... Look out our people outside.. they are doing very fine. Now, because our govt's refusal to invest in our Univs, instead of it improving our brains, it is rather causing brain drain...
We have what it takes to take this great nation forward....
cc feraz
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by idestb(f): 11:40am On Apr 22, 2015
This is beautiful
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by nzeobi(m): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
dearpreye:

FG should be pressured to implement the Orosanye report. Minimal ministries; merge or scrap those with overlapping functions; reduce the fat salaries of the NASS imbeciles; etc. ..
But NLC said they don't want merger of minitries and agencies that it will lead to job losses
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
nzeobi:

But NLC said they don't want merger of minitries and agencies that it will lead to job losses

You just don't picked one solution. ...
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by ooshinibos: 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
xdos:
What else should we blame.. Ofcourse it is because of the greediness of the people in govt. All they care about is themselves... They leave our Universities ill-quipped... An Engineering graduate of a University cant design a thing... Even our lecturers cant cos they are not trained..

I remember then in school, our lecturers will go source for old Engineering books.. from their they get their handouts, set exams and lecture... Because they lack technical-know-how, they cant write their own books... Look at the just concluded election.. checkout what happened at the collation centre... Even our 'Professors'.... Tell me... How can these ones impart knowledge to our upcoming generation? It isnt about the big names... The govt needs to invest more in our education.. Invest in research institutes... Keep our youths busy wiv technology improvement related tasks.. When this is done, our youths will no more have time for trivialities... creating tribal enmity...
This is 2015, Nigeria as a nation shouldnt be at this level.. Trust me when I say we have the best brains in the world... Look out our people outside.. they are doing very fine. Now, because our govt's refusal to invest in our Univs, instead of it improving our brains, it is rather causing brain drain...
We have what it takes to take this great nation forward....
cc feraz

Yes , you have made a valid point , however , the culprit is still not corruption , it is a combination of lack of good governance and an uneducated ,greedy and a population of poverty mentality -grab and go , the corruption in china and Dubai is worst than Nigeria but you cannot detect it because the government and the population have an expectation of good service and results ..for example , if you secure a contract in china and Dubai for 5 million dollars by the time the contracts paper gets to you its 15 millions ( the extras go to the pen pushers ) , the only thing they ask you is that you complete project and they will even given you bonus for completing on time , the problem in Naija is that the populace do not expect much too, we have not been trained to complete projects and our government had taken advantage of this mentality, the evident is on the street , everyone is trying to dupe one another ... even from the airport , police and custom trying to extract money from you just to pass through an airport , I tell you bruv , the Nigerian mentality of grab and go ( 80 percent is guilty ) has finished us , (we even take this mentality abroad with us ) we should have a mentality of grab and finish project , then things will get done . We might even had a good leader but he will be frustrate by how the system and people think

All the completed projects in Nigeria were completed by foreign contractors that have been trained to finished projects except the ones the government stopped due to the fact that the contract did not cooperate with the government .

You are right when you said ,we Nigerians have the brain, yes we do but our Nigerian religious mentality society of grab and go is stopping and killing us , ..I was in the UAE recently and most of the projects managers of these big projects in the UAE are Nigerians trained with certified skills , for example , the new modernised Library in DOHA in Qatar , was project managed by an Nigerian Engineer ...now the question to you -why can't these Nigerians do the same in Nigeria ?? ... I actually forgot that we don't even have electricity in Nigeria ...so nothings is gonna get down anyway .. you see my point
Re: 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) by opesola(m): 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
What about Iddo train station or Ijoko Station?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels / July 10 Cult Attack In OAU, Ile-Ife / Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.