Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC (36437 Views)

Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
PPAngel:

Buhari sef scored an F9 in his fake wASC

Apc is full of almajiris

But u guys said he has no certificate.. Who con dash am d F9?? Lol cluenessless is a disease..
PDPicians wan become senate president.. who dey give all this sore loosers hope self??

3 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by mechanics(m): 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
Toktee:
Waste of time,make i hear say pdp havd a say in the senate leadership again.
To Hell with Mark.
dont mind dem, dey want to ripe were dey didnt sow, i knw 4 sure dat d APC senators wil nt vote 4 any pdp senators to lead dem in d house, i just dont knw why dey dont want to leave d position.
Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by darkroses(m): 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rili happy dis is. Comin frm a lady
bigass:
61+49=110

Nigeria has 109 Senators not 110

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by Niwdog(m): 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
My friend
Charly68:
It will be ludicrous for APC to allow PDP to field a candidate for the senate president...I trust the leadership of the party they will never have any of such at all
that position is open to contest as long as you re a senate leader
Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by Moheat(m): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

I don't hate him, but I can still point out his foolishness.

Mr. wise
Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by Jobneeded12: 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
espn:
I thought that d party with d highest number of senators will provide d senate president.. who is giving pdp hope?

Igbo people praying for the Hausa yoruba alliance to fail
Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by Moheat(m): 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
Jobneeded12:

Igbo people praying for the Hausa yoruba alliance to fail

Better put; Igbo people praying for Master and slave alliance to crack....lol

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by Caseless: 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Where you there when the journalism claimed to support APC?

If no be because dem don abuse you enough, I'd have asked you to set fire to that log you're calling brain.

You're still feeling the effect of the election result. Someone needs to be with you on May 28-29th, I'd hate for you to commit suicide.
i jst don't want to read anything frm that guy...he's a stuupid guy.
Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by Caseless: 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
kettykin:
If only David mark can rally 18. Middle belt senators to his side he will win the post and be eligible for 2019
david mark is going to be an ordinary floor member.
Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by gebest: 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
bigass:
61+49=110

Nigeria has 109 Senators not 110
dont mind them lyers, APGA, LP has senators too.
Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by Etruth: 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chigold101:
dear do you know who Nda Isaiah is?
He contested APC presidential primary alongside GMB, he actually came last.
Dear he is the owner of Leadership Newspaper the carrier of this news we are reading & comenting on.

Whoever that wrote these two figures 61 & 49, does not know how members we have in the senate.

The blame goes to the leadership of Leadership who is APC chieftain.
Ok, you have been heard and the blame is accepted. Next?
Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by Etruth: 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
ejihand1:

[s]No matter how u hate this guy, you can't stop him from pointing out the foolishness of APC supporters. Barcanista has come to be a thorn in you guys flesh. APC and his supporters hate criticism no matter how well intended these criticism are. I sorry for you guys, because Barcanista and co wl be your nightmare[/s].
Hate kwa? Nna ogini ? Nobody hates Barcanista. Rather, its painful what he has turned himself to. This guy used to be very reasonable, honourable and respected. His opinion was highly regarded . Unfortunately he succeeded in making himself an object of derision and mockery. He lost all the goodwill he enjoyed, not because he changed camp, but because of his directionless and senseless attention-seeking posts.I wish the dude well tho, but his opinion here is worthless.....totally worthless. The only reason I still read some of his posts is just for comedy relief.
Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by NobleG1(m): 11:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
So the minority party, PDP, wants the Senate president to come from their party? Is this some joke or what?
Nigeria is indeed a banana republic.

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by jlinkd78(m): 12:51am On Apr 22, 2015
NeilOssai:
So now its possible for an Opposition to 'HEAD' the Assembly?? But wen Tambuwal Defected they said an Opposition cant 'HEAD' the assembly.,...,PDPppp.......Party of Hypocrites!!!!!!!!
Nobody said an opposition cant head d House just dat it will be difficult for an opposition to win majority of votes cast if all d members vote as expected along party lines . In d case of Tambuwal, the arguement against Tambuwal had to do with d constitutional position in section 68 (1) (g) dat when u defect from one party to another (esp when dia is no division in d party) u shall vacate ur seat as a mbr of d house as it is d party dat sponsors candidates not just d individual . Even while Tambuwal was still in pdp, it was clear from his carriage dat he had a lot of sympathy for d opposition on whose support he climbed to defeat d pdp annointed Mulikat Adeola. For me if dia is any magic dat can make an opposition to head d Senate, it will definitely lead to more accountability as d Executive which must be suspicious of d Legislature will avoid acts of corruption and vice vasa and we Nigerians wud benefit greatly provided none of them intentionally frustrate d other. This will provide robust leadership and still falls under d mantra of 'change' we are all clamouring for.

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by ohenhen1: 1:03am On Apr 22, 2015
APC 64
PDP 44

Labor 1

Why would the APC members vote for a PDP member to be Senate President?

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by luv2talk(m): 1:35am On Apr 22, 2015
PPAngel:

Buhari sef scored an F9 in his fake wASC

Apc is full of almajiris
YES, AND THOSE ALMAJIRI SENT UR CLUELESS OGA BACK TO OTUEKE tongue
Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by BlackOnassis(m): 4:56am On Apr 22, 2015
Moheat:

Better put; Igbo people praying for Master and slave alliance to crack....lol

You and I know that you are not really laughing out loud grin, which brings us to the conclusion that you are wincing in pain and will try anything to deceive members of this forum.
Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by afoo02(m): 7:05am On Apr 22, 2015
dunkem21:

Do you know anybody called Tambuwal

But Tambuwal is from PDP nah
Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by PPAngel(f): 7:08am On Apr 22, 2015
luv2talk:

YES, AND THOSE ALMAJIRI SENT UR CLUELESS OGA BACK TO OTUEKE tongue

Look at the pic above very well.

These are your fellow pleb urchins and soon to be only co citizens in your useless one Nigeria
Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by NeilOssai(m): 7:40am On Apr 22, 2015
jlinkd78:
Nobody said an opposition cant head d House just dat it will be difficult for an opposition to win majority of votes cast if all d members vote as expected along party lines . In d case of Tambuwal, the arguement against Tambuwal had to do with d constitutional position in section 68 (1) (g) dat when u defect from one party to another (esp when dia is no division in d party) u shall vacate ur seat as a mbr of d house as it is d party dat sponsors candidates not just d individual . Even while Tambuwal was still in pdp, it was clear from his carriage dat he had a lot of sympathy for d opposition on whose support he climbed to defeat d pdp annointed Mulikat Adeola. For me if dia is any magic dat can make an opposition to head d Senate, it will definitely lead to more accountability as d Executive which must be suspicious of d Legislature will avoid acts of corruption and vice vasa and we Nigerians wud benefit greatly provided none of them intentionally frustrate d other. This will provide robust leadership and still falls under d mantra of 'change' we are all clamouring for.
...well said. But the pdpppp cant offer such idealistic leadership..
Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by francizy(m): 9:11am On Apr 22, 2015
ejihand1:

No matter how u hate this guy, you can't stop him from pointing out the foolishness of APC supporters. Barcanista has come to be a thorn in you guys flesh. APC and his supporters hate criticism no matter how well intended these criticism are. I sorry for you guys, because Barcanista and co wl be your nightmare.

Bro why wasting saliva on some hypocrites? Those guys are occultic and it is only cult members that do evil but frown when people point accusing fingers at them. They are supporting a one man dynasty as if that will be their saving grace in life. Their unborn generation will still slave for this one man in one way or the other because to them, they don't care as long as they the man is at the top.

When you'll know that these desperadoes are bunch of bigotic and tribalistic goons is if the elected government fails in four years time and they still beat the drum of change afterwards.

By God's grace, we shall be alive to witness 2019, let's judge and know who the real enemies of Nigeria are.
Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2015
espn:
I thought that d party with d highest number of senators will provide d senate president.. who is giving pdp hope?
Its not that it a law however, every party member is expected to vote a candidate from his party.
Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by hush15: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Let PDP just relax and work toward 2019
It's like fighting an already lost battle

ma brother, fighting a war is easy,. the big problem is sharing the spoils. unlike pdp, the APC is full of equals and thus everybody wants a part of everything. so things like this should be expected. this is just the beginning, still many more quarrels to go and if you ask me, they heading towards a wall because they are a bunch of people who don't know how to concede.

people insult pdp for many reasons but what many don't understand is that pdp is like a family where everybody understands their position and have accepted such for a greater cause, that is why they together. pdp have a repute of togetherness and speaking as one and decisions are respected. it is those rebellious one that you find in APC. PDP will always have the upper hand but APC, they rather contest everything and they are greedy people, they won't and can't help but quarrel.

I won't be surprised if Mark wins cause, all the 49 are sure for him. it is not in any constitution that the majority must be the Senate president. it's just an opinion that minority can't lead the majority but the real majority leader is the one who can canvas for more votes.

neway, like cinema, am watching in 3D
Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by hush15: 10:47am On Apr 22, 2015
ohenhen1:
APC 64
PDP 44

Labor 1

Why would the APC members vote for a PDP member to be Senate President?

Greed and selfishness. greed because they can't take their eyes off the price and speak as one, and selfishness because the just don't know when to concede for the greater cause

As for Mark, I can guarantee that he already has the 45 votes of the minority. undivided and everybody understands

APC will first conduct primaries to pick a candidate which will be full of intrigues, then even at that, some unhappy ones can swing the other way.

so it's an open end. I know Tinubu's would want Akume but the Sarakis won't let it go easily. it's a dream come true for them with Atiku 'so backings. Admit Abdulahi nko, he too is ambitious now. Yet, no of the have the pedigree for the job like Mark who has steered the Senate fairly and peacefully for many years.
Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 22, 2015
hush15:

ma brother, fighting a war is easy,. the big problem is sharing the spoils. unlike pdp, the APC is full of equals and thus everybody wants a part of everything. so things like this should be expected. this is just the beginning, still many more quarrels to go and if you ask me, they heading towards a wall because they are a bunch of people who don't know how to concede.

people insult pdp for many reasons but what many don't understand is that pdp is like a family where everybody understands their position and have accepted such for a greater cause, that is why they together. pdp have a repute of togetherness and speaking as one and decisions are respected. it is those rebellious one that you find in APC. PDP will always have the upper hand but APC, they rather contest everything and they are greedy people, they won't and can't help but quarrel.

I won't be surprised if Mark wins cause, all the 49 are sure for him. it is not in any constitution that the majority must be the Senate president. it's just an opinion that minority can't lead the majority but the real majority leader is the one who can canvas for more votes.

neway, like cinema, am watching in 3D

Really? If this is true, then it's gonna be the real first test of how United APC members are. A PDP senate President will really be good for this country as it will help bring good and strong opposition.

Like you, I'm also watching in 3D cheesy
Re: Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC by jpphilips(m): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2015
Omexonomy:
These goes a long way to show that APC are nothing but evil and confuse party and people

doubt if you understand English

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yar'adua Stuns In New Photo / Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group / It Has Come Full Circle – Keyamo Mocks IBB, Obasanjo Over Tinubu Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.