Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

My Confession - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Confession (563 Views)

My Confession! Ladies Only / My Confession For Hadez / My Confession, I Am Truly And Madly In Love With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Confession by penplayer: 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
My confession

That text you received back then, left you wondering who it was. I guess I was the coward, too chickenhearted to tell you how I felt, now I see, that if another day passes without a word, I'll break down in heartache, so I'm gonna come out this time just to say I love you.

I'm in love, and its draining me slowly, so I'm gonna kill the butterflies in my stomach to tell you straight. I want you to be mine. I know I don't deserve it, but its always a race in my heart each time I see you. No more denying, I'm unlocking the pads of my mind to burst out and say I love you.

I stood up all night, thinking on which words to string together to express the little secret I've kept all this while. Now that we're here, it matters no more, for I'm gonna put the devil behind me, and tell you that I love you.

It seems this chicken finally gets tough, to venture into the fox's den. Turn me down now, I don't care, but this heaviness must go off. Its hard, I know, but I wanna feel your sun shine over, I wanna hear you smile, and I'm not gonna give up this time. I wanna get lost in the cavern of romance.

The rain may beat me blue and the sun may scorch me black, but I ain't gonna run for cover till I tell you how I feel. I'm not telling you why, for though my head fools me, my heart cannot so I'm gonna say it one more time, that even if you've got another in your heart, my words for you will never change. I love you.

#Altarboy

1 Like

Re: My Confession by temitemi1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: My Confession by marshalcarter: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: My Confession by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
angry

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Genotype And Whom To Marrry / What You Can't Do Without / 7 Reasons Why Being Single May Just Be Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.