Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Qualities: How To Know A Good Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities: How To Know A Good Boyfriend (1420 Views)

Traits Of A Good Boyfriend / Ladies Can You Do This To Win Back A Good Boyfriend? / How To Be A Good Boyfriend – The 10 Most Important Traits Of A Good Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qualities: How To Know A Good Boyfriend by penplayer: 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
My qualities: your best choice of a boyfriend!

In the past months, I've gone through some serious hustles in search of a befitting girlfriend and I have been let down brutally at all ends, seeing as none of them wants me. In lieu of this, I have decided, according to my recent personal development resolutions, to change my ways and imbibe qualities, good and desirable qualities suited for proper 'boyfriendship'. In all ramifications I have tried, to make sure every lady likes me at first sight, and immediately opt to be my one and only sweetheart. To save you the trouble of discovering my special qualities yourself, I have decided to have a few of them compiled in this special press release, to tell you and the world at large, how lucky you would be, dating a guy like me.

1. I rear goats, and not just ordinary goats, the very stubborn, I mean obstinate, long-goatee ones and none is dead (at least not yet). If you've witnessed a demonstration from a goat, you ll quickly realize how much of a gentle and agile man I am. If I can successfully rear 5 goats, feeding and chasing them, and all of them are still alive, then keeping and taking care of you as my girlfriend won't be a problem, as long as you understand there's always a stick in the corner to keep you in check. Have you tried a romantic love race before? Relax, I've practiced enough with my goats, and since I know how dependent girlfriends can be, my skills in animal husbandry would come in really handy.

2. I wear leather slippers, not timberland, timberlake, or timberriver shoes. Over my year of constant rejection, I discovered the importance of shoes in the life of a relationship. For a guy wearing too much of those shoes, the health of the relationship is always at risk because of their heaviness and bulkiness, which could cause cramps and misfits. Imagine, if we were taking a walk, the sound of those shoes could be detrimental to the love flow between us, cutting and blocking love currents and could cause unnecessary fight, especially if I couldn't hear your silent whisper of 'I love you'. To solve that, I've opted for leather slippers which will make absolutely no sound and allows me to walk freely with you on the sweet streets of love.

3. I don't keep sideburns. I know you must have checked my display picture now, (after seeing my prowess and commitment to personal development) and seen that I am clean-shaven. Now, I don't know what it is with sideburns, teddy or whatever slang you have for it, but it is not just a coincidence that the love actors of Hollywood, Bollywood, and even Nollywood all keep sideburns. To save you from the unnecessary jealousy and fights that come with sideburn guys, I have decided to be remain clean-shaven. Think of how romantic it would be to touch my cheeks and know no hair will disturb your hand's escapade.

4. I listen to love songs. If you haven't heard, a recent survey showed guys who listen to love songs are more romantic and have better love lives (even if I don't know where I saw it). I became a big fan of those romantic guys, from westlife, to other love artistes, quietly closing my eyes and drifting off into love wonderland as I listen on. Consider how sweet it would be, calling you and singing beautifully with my husky voice, 'I lay my love on you', and witness how magically it would greatly increase our amorous feelings for each other.

5. I'm still a guy. If you have seen the rate at which guys cross over the bridge, you will appreciate how much of a man I am to remain a man. Now unless you have natural aberrations, or you wanna risk a 10-14 year jail term, you will consider dating me, a man. How good would it be to rest on my well-toned muscular arms, stare longingly at my six packs and call me, 'my man'.

6. I shy away from a celebrity lifestyle. Yes, I know I'm a celeb (especially after conquering attacking soldiers who dared attack me in the form of ants), but I've decided to keep it low because of the nefarious fate awaiting a celebrity daring to venture into a relationship. Since I am prepared to adore you, I'm not willing to entertain chances of assault and breakup simply because I didn't keep my unprecedented conquest and fame in the dark.

I could go on and on, but I'd be much of a talkative and it could piss you off -- my potential girlfriend. Be smart! Be wise. Go for the best choice! Me!

#Altarboy
Re: Qualities: How To Know A Good Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nice one cool

1 Like

Re: Qualities: How To Know A Good Boyfriend by naija1stpikin: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Qualities: How To Know A Good Boyfriend by SageNaruto(m): 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
I dey com... make I read am 1stcheesy

modified:
chai!!!!
dis has to be a very dull joke...
cos u just wasted 5 minutes of my life 4 dis crap angry
Re: Qualities: How To Know A Good Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
"How to know why your shi t is nolonger reddish" thread loading
cc tosyn2much

2m topics indeed
Re: Qualities: How To Know A Good Boyfriend by penplayer: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
"How to know why your shi t is nolonger reddish" thread loading
cc tosyn2much

2m topics indeed

Hian! It is a satire please. Lol
Re: Qualities: How To Know A Good Boyfriend by jascon1(m): 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
Omo make Una help me day look if Una see oni kerezin make Una let me no abeg
Re: Qualities: How To Know A Good Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ewa oo.... shey ara wa da?
Re: Qualities: How To Know A Good Boyfriend by penplayer: 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
jascon1:
Omo make Una help me day look if Una see oni kerezin make Una let me no abeg

Wet in u wan use am do?
Re: Qualities: How To Know A Good Boyfriend by jascon1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
penplayer:

Wet in u wan use am do?
I want cook banga soup
Re: Qualities: How To Know A Good Boyfriend by FLAWLES(f): 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
MANY ARE MAD BUT FEW ARE ROAMING
Re: Qualities: How To Know A Good Boyfriend by penplayer: 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
FLAWLES:
MANY ARE MAD BUT FEW ARE ROAMING

And to whom might that be? Flawles
Re: Qualities: How To Know A Good Boyfriend by FLAWLES(f): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
penplayer:

And to whom might that be? Flawles
.oga i dinnor mention anybody
Re: Qualities: How To Know A Good Boyfriend by penplayer: 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
FLAWLES:
.oga i dinnor mention anybody

Alright then. Enjoy your night.
Re: Qualities: How To Know A Good Boyfriend by lanicky(f): 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nyc smiley
Re: Qualities: How To Know A Good Boyfriend by epelumi42(m): 1:19pm On May 02, 2015
Chicken! Lol. People dey nairaland o

(1) (Reply)

Just Came Across This Funny Picture So Decided To Share / Ladies: 8 Things You Should Never Feel Ashamed Of / The 5 Sweet Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.