Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys (1809 Views)

Naija Based Guys Envy Me! Why?? / 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys by realdee44(f): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nigerian ladies stop sending money to your so called abroad based guys u met on social networks & have never seen physically.

I just read a story of a lady from a very poor home who met a guy on a social network & sent the guy the money (#160k) her & her sister worked hard for.

Just in case some of u ladies don't know, the new way SOME guys abroad scam ladies is by telling the lady they love her & want to marry her, they will make u feeling u are so special & after a little time they come up with some biz they want to do & need some fund to carry out the biz then they will ask for loan from the lady & the moment u give him the money, u will never hear from him again some will tell u its rent they want to pay.

Dear ladies if an abroad based guy tells u he wants to marry u, plz ask him to return to Nigeria first or b4 u send him 5 naira make sure he has sent u 15naira.

Am not saying all abroad based guys are fake but most of them are fake. There are few good & real one's so just be careful not to fall for the wrongs one's.

I have met few of them but b4 they even start, I will just tell them they are fake just on monday I have to to tell one he is so fake & he should change his ways & instantly he let me be. Ladies really need to be very careful.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys by agarawu23(m): 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
only hungry guys living abroad do that.

but I don't know why majority of ppl don't use their brain. how will you send money to a guy u have never met(living abroad for that matter) na wa oooo

but do you know that some of d ppl playing such games may be living in Nigeria and uploading fake pix

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys by YUNGLURD(m): 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
I don't think this is possible; naija babes sending money abroad.Majority of them re hungry mofos

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys by braindamage(m): 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
realdee44:
Nigerian ladies stop sending money to your so called abroad based guys u met on social networks & have never seen physically.

I just read a story of a lady from a very poor home who met a guy on a social network & sent the guy the money (#160k) her & her sister worked hard for.

Just in case some of u ladies don't know, the new way SOME guys abroad scam ladies is by telling the lady they love her & want to marry her, they will make u feeling u are so special & after a little time they come up with some biz they want to do & need some fund to carry out the biz then they will ask for loan from the lady & the moment u give him the money, u will never hear from him again some will tell u its rent they want to pay.

Dear ladies if an abroad based guy tells u he wants to marry u, plz ask him to return to Nigeria first or b4 u send him 5 naira make sure he has sent u 15naira.

Am not saying all abroad based guys are fake but most of them are fake. There are few good & real one's so just be careful not to fall for the wrongs one's.

I have met few of them but b4 they even start, I will just tell them they are fake just on monday I have to to tell one he is so fake & he should change his ways & instantly he let me be. Ladies really need to be very careful.
For real ? People still do this ?
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
shocked like seriously?
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys by ronald4lif(m): 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
That your friend has got more money than sense. And same goes for her likes. Nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
That your friend has got more money than sense. And same goes for her likes. Nonsense.

Who?
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys by ronald4lif(m): 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

Who?

The OP is saying something like a friend of hers sent a supposedly abroad based guy a 150K after he claimed to love her. Can't make sense out of it though.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys by tayoxx(m): 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
abeg this op dey lie Jor....This na big fat grab lie
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys by realdee44(f): 4:54am On Apr 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

The OP is saying something like a friend of hers sent a supposedly abroad based guy a 150K after he claimed to love her. Can't make sense out of it though.
1st, she is not my friend she is just someone I know.

2nd, i didn't say 150k I said 160k.

Lastly, why comment when u can't make sence out of what I said.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys by danbrowndmf(m): 7:56am On Apr 22, 2015
Desperate Ladies looking For abroad guys to date,im neighbour wey dy toast her since knw do her.sad
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys by vislabraye(m): 8:16am On Apr 22, 2015
It's hard to find a Naija woman to give money to a man she has not yet met when it's even difficult to give to a man she knows.
This story could be true but it's rare.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys by wiringdpt(m): 8:27am On Apr 22, 2015
They are not in abroad, they are in Nigeria with fake UK numbers. The accounts are fake and girls fall for it, my sister was a victim.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2015
realdee44:

You know your story is concocted and midwived out of your philia for sensationalism.
Nigerian girls might send money to a man residing in Nigeria but outside the shores of this country ? No! #160,000 isn't even up to a thousand dollars. What would that fetch anyone ABROAD? Go back and work on your lie then repost it with one of your numerous moniker. NAIRALANDERS AREN'T ALWAYS GULLIBLE.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys by realdee44(f): 9:22am On Apr 22, 2015
vislabraye:
It's hard to find a Naija woman to give money to a man she has not yet met when it's even difficult to give to a man she knows.
This story could be true but it's rare.
That u have not seen dose not mean there are no such women & that a lady did not give u dose not mean she can't give someone else.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys by vislabraye(m): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2015
realdee44:
That u have not seen dose not mean there are no such women & that a lady did not give u dose not mean she can't give someone else.

I said it is rare What has this got to do with me?
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys by ivyy(f): 9:52am On Apr 22, 2015
YUNGLURD:
I don't think this is possible; naija babes sending money abroad.Majority of them cool re hungry mofos

When will realise that anything and everything is possible Women do these things. Desperate women cool
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys by YUNGLURD(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2015
ivyy:

When will realise that anything and everything is possible Women do these things. Desperate women cool
I'll realise only if it happens to me..To be frank, count naija gals out of it.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys by ronald4lif(m): 10:07am On Apr 22, 2015
realdee44:

No sense to make out of that post. The post is as brainless as the friend or whoever it is that gave money to someone she hasn't met.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys by ronald4lif(m): 10:15am On Apr 22, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You know your story is concocted and midwived out of your philia for sensationalism.
Nigerian girls might send money to a man residing in Nigeria but outside the shores of this country ? No! #160,000 isn't even up to a thousand dollars. What would that fetch anyone ABROAD? Go back and work on your lie then repost it with one of your numerous moniker. NAIRALANDERS AREN'T ALWAYS GULLIBLE.

Thanks for this mate. How can someone send money to someone they haven't met before. Isn't that stup*dity. For the fact that she was idiotic enough to sending money to someone she's never met then there's a high probability that the guy might even be living in Nigeria.

Whoever that falls for such tricks has got more money than sense. It's not an abroad issue but the playing out of the proverbial saying that a fool and his money are easily parted. Pronto!
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys by ivyy(f): 10:17am On Apr 22, 2015
YUNGLURD:
I'll realise only if it happens to me..To be frank, count naija gals out of it.

SMH
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys by Youngpo413: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2015
YUNGLURD:
I don't think this is possible; naija babes sending money abroad.Majority of them re hungry mofos
its very possible as long as you promise them marriage!

(1) (Reply)

Free Taser Gun For One Female Member In Romance Section / 28 Year Old Man Who Married 68 Year Old Woman Reveals Why He Did So / Two Secondary School Students Seen Making Out On The Road In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.